It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Walnut shells?

Remember, in the crowd will also be a shill. That's why I like the metaphor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-card_Monte

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-9-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I wonder if @Jack and Jacinda are related? Very similar face shapes and eyes/cheeks/nose... she obviously sucked her thumb too much as a toddler though!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, is it possible that Bolton was setup with the Taliban peace talks?

1) We know the CIA has been involved in drug running and it is likely they have done exactly this in Afghanistan,
2) If the deepstate had CIA "autonomous bases" in North Korea, Iran, Syria then it is highly likely they have them in Afghanistan?
3) POTUS starts peace talks with Taliban/Afghanistan government then gives "highly secret" invite to Camp David over the weekend, and briefs Bolton last week?
4) Deep state CIA, in Afghanistan, learn of Camp David invite frm a whitehouse mole (Bolton???),
5) They execute a black-op bomb, killing US soldier, to stop the talks,
6) Monday POTUS calls Bolton in and presents with evidence that he leaked to deep state CIA and asks for resignation?

edit on 10-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Secretary Pompeo
‏Verified account @SecPompeo

Honored to announce the most significant modernization of terrorist designation authorities since the 9/11 attacks today at the @WhiteHouse. The updated version of E.O. 13224 allows the U.S to rapidly react to threats by cutting terrorists off from the U.S. financial system.
twitter.com...

@AKA_RealDirty

.@SecPompeo talking about the new executive order signed by @realDonaldTrump today. Then announces the state department has designated 12 new terrorist leaders.
twitter.com...

Video clips at twit link.

Carpet bombing & drone strikes on multiple countries imminent.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Epstein Did Not Die in His Prison Cell: FEDS

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Then there's this that i remember being posted in a few places at the time on the morning of the "suicide" just an hour or so after it was announced. I thought it was just a LARP at the time, i think most did...Perhaps there was more in it...??

#EpsteinSuicide I’m hoping this holds water. Either way I like the little tiny ray of hope. He was under Suicide Watch. We want answers. He deserved to stand trial in front of the World. Too dangerous for the powers to be to allow that it seems. #WWG1WGA #QAnon

Twitter

edit on 10 9 19 by Diaspar because: because "suicide" not suicide

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Following that simple plausible scenario , maybe ! Take it one step forward ....Maybe Qanus Island bombing is involved .... In theory, Bolton outed, Intel of enemy outed / and or communication s bunker... Sounds like a movie to me.... What a Show !

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Good points, I know nothing about Abrams, and I watched a little of the Fringe back in the day and it looked like good fiction...

Your points on society programing are very valid. But otherwise direct links I do not know or have not heard mentioned.

Disney on the other hand...

That is a NXIM/Epstein/Catholic Church like kettle with lots to be exposed.

Some of the Disney productions were directly used in MK programming according to some sources. There are all sorts of allegations of tie ins alleged from some. You will have to judge their testimony individually.

I can only verify what I know.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, I notice the headline on the starting frame of the OAN Epstein video includes "dead cat"... I wonder if that is linked to the "dead cat bounce" in Q834, 948, 1595, 2780?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Secretary Pompeo

Honored to announce the most significant modernization of terrorist designation authorities since the 9/11 attacks today at the @WhiteHouse. The updated version of E.O. 13224 allows the U.S to rapidly react to threats by cutting terrorists off from the U.S. financial system.
twitter.com...

@AKA_RealDirty

.@SecPompeo talking about the new executive order signed by @realDonaldTrump today. Then announces the state department has designated 12 new terrorist leaders.
twitter.com...

Good catch. MOAR reasury Targets Wide Range of Terrorists and Their Supporters Using Enhanced Counterterrorism Sanctions Authorities

Provides for secondary sanctions against foreign financial institutions that have knowingly conducted or facilitated significant financial transactions on behalf of any person sanctioned pursuant to E.O. 13224;

This connects more deeply to our favorite trafficking EO it would seem. I remember seeing a few weeks ago Steve Mnuchin tackling Iran's rogue operators.

Interesting ...Q... pick of Steve M. He seems to be operating fully under the media radar as is local favorite Rick Perry. I'll like him even more as he comes through

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: CanadianMason

The Fringe is Fiction.

Bob Monroe (founder of the Monroe Institute) was hired by Army to teach technology that works.

CIA/NSA/Army all used (some times denied working) but still used with actionable intelligence. Ever hear the time the NSA invade SRI because the remote viewers hit a classified site and described top secret info by accident and the NSA got pissed?

Hemi-Sync is incredible technology.

There are always cookie individuals and disinformation as you start researching this. Doesn't negate real.

MKULTRA mixed this technology into their programs.

I sure haven’t. Though, I’d love to hear more!

Any sources, links, something to corroborate?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I always thought these two looked related, Nose, face shape...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Egad. Not even close. Chelsea is a pferd.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Chelsea like an ugly cousin.... But blood nonetheless.
One red one blue .....purple

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Secretary Pompeo

twitter.com...

@AKA_RealDirty

twitter.com...

Good catch. MOAR reasury Targets Wide Range of Terrorists and Their Supporters Using Enhanced Counterterrorism Sanctions Authorities

Provides for secondary sanctions against foreign financial institutions that have knowingly conducted or facilitated significant financial transactions on behalf of any person sanctioned pursuant to E.O. 13224;

This connects more deeply to our favorite trafficking EO it would seem. I remember seeing a few weeks ago Steve Mnuchin tackling Iran's rogue operators.

Interesting ...Q... pick of Steve M. He seems to be operating fully under the media radar as is local favorite Rick Perry. I'll like him even more as he comes through

Now wouldn't it be nice if antifa got that terrorist org designation, and Soros gets cut off from funding them? 🤭

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Joi Ito has a weblog

If anyone has the time, it might be a good idea to copy or take screenshots of more of his entries-especially where he names names-before he decides to take it all down

Video of Timothy Leary in Japan circa 1991

This is from when I was spending a lot of time with Timothy Leary. I was his adopted "God Son"and was working on a book with Tim called "The New Breed" which we never finished. The book was about the new generation of tech-empowered young people who were trying to "tune in, turn on, take over" instead of "tune in, turn on, drop out," a famous Timothy Leary quote.

This is also the first time I met Marvin Minskyand his wife Gloria. I remember translating a "debate" between Marvin and Tim where they were arguing about whether humans had a soul. Tim said yes and Marvin said no. "

The video also shows an embarrassingly young and naive version of me still struggling to translate Tim's words into Japanese and little Zach Leary as well!

Link

10 years since Timothy Leary's death

Timothy Leary passed away 10 years ago today. I was with him the evening before he died and I still remember his humor even in his final hour. I met Timothy Leary in Tokyo in the summer of 1990. Tim was excited about virtual reality and had told his friend David Kubiak in Kyoto to help him track down "young Japanese kids who know about virtual reality". I wasn't a VR expert, but I was into computer graphics, games and the rave/club scene. I had also just opened a nightclub in Tokyo. David, who lived in Kyoto, directed Tim to me and several others in Tokyo and we hooked up with him at a bar.

When I met Tim, I had been exposed to a lot of his work through his early writings and through the writings of people like Robert Anton Wilson. When I asked him whether he had actually talked to aliens as Robert Anton Wilson says in Cosmic Trigger, Tim explained that it was all a joke. A big joke. All that stuff about magic numbers and talking to aliens was a joke. Tim had an interesting relationship with the New Age culture that he helped create in the 60's but his interests had moved on to cyberspace and the next generation of youth

When my mother moved to Los Angeles and I decided to base myself partially out of LA, Tim picked us up at the airport in LA and immediately threw a party for us at his home in Beverly Hills. That weekend, he insisted that we (mom, sister and myself) drive with him to San Francisco so he could introduce us to his friends there. He called Queen Mu, the publisher of Mondo 2000 and asked them to organize a party at the Mondo house. At that party, my sister met Scott Fisher, who she eventually married. We also met Mark Pauline of Survival Research Labsand probably 80% of the people I know in San Francisco. I have a feeling I might have met John Perry Barlow there as well. Tim also took me to the offices of The Welland introduced me to Stewart Brand. In one week, Tim had introduced us to his amazing network and had "plugged us in". I would not be where I am today if it were not for Tim's generosity in making his entire network available to us.

Link

The Responsibility of Immortality: Welcome to the New Transhumanism

In the summer of 1990, I was running a pretty weird nightclub in the Roppongi neighborhood of Tokyo. I was deeply immersed in the global cyberpunk scene and working to bring the Tokyo node of this fast-expanding, posthuman, science-fiction-and-psychedelic-drug-fueled movement online. The Japanese scene was more centered around videogames and multimedia than around acid and other psychedelics, and Timothy Leary, a dean of ’60s counterculture and proponent of psychedelia who was always fascinated with anything mind-expanding, was interested in learning more about it. Tim anointed the Japanese youth, including the 24-year-old me, “The New Breed.” He adopted me as a godson, and we started writing a book about The New Breed together, starting with “tune in, turn on, take over,” as a riff off Tim’s original and very famous “turn on, tune in, drop out.” We never finished the book, but we did end up spending a lot of time together.

Tim introduced me to his friends in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They were a living menagerie of the counterculture in the United States since the ’60s. There were the traditional New Age types: hippies, cyberpunks, and transhumanists, too. In my early twenties, I was an eager and budding techno-utopian, dreaming of the day when I would become immortal and ascend to the stars into cryogenic slumber to awake on a distant planet. Or perhaps I would have my brain uploaded into a computer network, to become part of some intergalactic superbrain.

We’ve been yearning for immortality at least since the Epic of Gilgamesh. In Greek mythology, Zeus grants Eos’s mortal lover Tithonus immortality—but the goddess forgets to ask for eternal youth as well. Tithonus grows old and decrepit, begging for death. When I hear about life extension today, I am often perplexed, even frustrated. Are we are talking about eternal youth, eternal old age, or having our cryogenically frozen brains thawed out 2,000 years from now to perform tricks in a future alien zoo?

Transhumanism can be traced back to futurists in the ’60s, most notably FM-2030. As the development of new, computer-based technologies began to turn into a revolution to rival the Industrial Revolution, Max More defined transhumanism as the effort to become “posthuman” through scientific advances like mind “uploading.” He developed his own variant of Transhumanism and named it Extropy, and together with Tom Morrow, founded theExtropy Institute, whose email list created a community of Extopians in the internet’s cyberpunk era. Its members discussed AI, cryonics, nanotech and crypotoanarchy, among other things, and some reverted to transhumanism, creating an organization now known as Humanity+. As the Tech Revolution continued, Extropians and transhumanists began actively experimenting with technology’s ability to deliver amortality.[/e]
Link

edit on 10-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good riddance to Bolton.

Dude would start a war with Ewoks if he could.
Can only think Trump tried him to be a "Bad Cop" of the Admin.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

The Clone Conspiracy I lurked this members clone threads......over a decade ago.
I wasn’t sold..... I was young and dumb, so that’s actually counter intuitive to what you’d think would happen.... right? I’m almost sold these days. Older, wiser, and beginning to understand that future does always prove past.

Also, if you go to the end, there’s a surprise. It was updated to reflect our most recent election. 😉🍿

edit on 10-9-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Wow, Chelsea has an Adam's Apple in that picture?1?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Amazing how it takes an Executive Order to execute common sense measures, which should have already existed. Does this E.O. allow for CNN to be declared a Terrorist? If not, it's missing the BIG fish.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join