It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Officials close to MIT Media Lab scandal resign

Peter Cohen, Brown University’s director of development for computer science and data initiatives, who previously held the role of M.I.T. Media Lab’s director of development, was placed on administrative leave, the university confirmed Sunday in a statement to The Providence Journal.

“Jeffrey money, needs to be anonymous. Thanks,” Cohen wrote in one email, dated Sept. 9, 2014, in response to an earlier email from Ito, which read: “Make sure this gets accounted for as anonymous

In an October 16 email from that same year, Ito sent an internal email — and signed his name — about a $2 million “gift from Bill Gates directed by Jeffrey Epstein.”

Gates’s spokesperson told The New Yorker that any claims that Epstein directed grants on the billionaire’s behalf were “completely false.”

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Q+ tweet

"...services are no longer needed at the White House"

Actor playing a part. Folks have a "belief" on who and what Bolton was/is and that belief was played upon. Scripted.

What I find hilarious is nearly to a slave, folks cry out "term limits, the swamp is built on lifetime jobs, we need new blood..." and when DJT cycles folks out it is often the same folks that cry out "what's wrong with him he can't keep anyone in a position, he's too impulsive."

Trust The Plan - this is a symbol.

Q#1123

September 11? 23=pain. Did Bolton just do, or complete something?
edit on 10-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
@beautifuldaypatriots has a new decode system.

Time gap from DJT tweets.

Coincidences are not COMMS 🇺🇸 Timestamp and gap code 🇺🇸 No one understands Q Timestamps like I do. No one. If only One big channel would let their ego down to learn, they would be bigger than they are now. I repeat. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS TIMESTAMPS LIKE I DO. Period

Interesting decodes. We know the Map is The Q drops, we know DJT tweets trigger keys to the map. Several routes take us to markers, might be another one here.

*I'll sit this decode out, my head is going to explode already.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Short video by OANN giving a nice quick summary of NYT bias on JE because of Joi Ito

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The Fringe is Fiction.

Bob Monroe (founder of the Monroe Institute) was hired by Army to teach technology that works.

CIA/NSA/Army all used (some times denied working) but still used with actionable intelligence. Ever hear the time the NSA invade SRI because the remote viewers hit a classified site and described top secret info by accident and the NSA got pissed?

Hemi-Sync is incredible technology.

There are always cookie individuals and disinformation as you start researching this. Doesn't negate real.

MKULTRA mixed this technology into their programs.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Using time stamp delta between Trump's tweet about phony Polling Information and the one about John Bolton, I was lead to Q127:

Graphic is Your Key
Anonymous
7 Nov 2017 - 6:05:59 PM

The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

I keep remembering something like, 'pictures unlock'...markers.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Former FEMA deputy regional administrator, former Cobra Energy president and FEMA deputy chief of staff indicted for fraud, among other crimes

Ahsha Tribble, the former deputy regional administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Region II, assigned to work in Puerto Rico as part of FEMA’S response to Hurricane Maria; former Cobra Acquisitions LLC President Donald Keith Ellison; and Jovanda Patterson, FEMA deputy chief of staff, assigned to San Juan, were arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit bribery of public officials; acts affecting a personal financial interest; false statements; disaster fraud; honest services wire fraud, Travel Act violations, and wire fraud.

The arrests were carried out by Homeland Security Office of the Inspector General and FBI agents.

Puerto Rico.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Maybe stenography mixed with the name as a key? Some of those pic names do kinda look like a PGP key or some password to an archive.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
POTUS tweet on BOLTON... DECODE:
Part 1

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

8:58 am - 10 Sep 2019

Part 2

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

1) Tweet time of 08:58 points to Q858:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567440 📁
Mar 6 2018 10:59:13 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 7c6e17 No.567393 📁
Mar 6 2018 10:54:42 (EST)
>>567386
How did Q know they were going to be in front of that picture this time?

>>567393
Trust the plan.
Q

Note Chan ID of 3c553f encodes tweet date of Sept 10th:
55=5+5= 10th
3f=3+6=9 = Sept

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Pt 1
IJBWHIA = 62
Equivalents: COVFEFE, rebrand, mason, Jordan, queen, jay z, dollar

Q62

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147680749 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:12:48 (EST)
Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history.
They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified.
All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn't matter.
Alice & Wonderland.

WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

Note Sept 11th, tomorrow, encoded in Chan post number (bolded above; 7+4=11, 9= Sep),
Note date stamp Year gives 10th and Hours gives 9= Sept.

b) Pt 2
IJIJINSA = 81
Equivalents: Mike Pence, Tiffany, Damascus, Wizard

Q81:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148019905 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:47:38 (EST)
When big news drops please re-read entire graphic.
This is so critical and why information is provided in a certain order and why some topics are continually emphasized more than others as those will be the recent happenings.
This is the purpose of this new thread (re-organize).

Snow White
Wizards & Warlocks.
Q

c) Pt 1+2
IJBWHIAIJIJINSA = 143
Equivalents: george soros, please verify, melania trump,
federal reserve, I did warn you, Wizard of Oz

Q143:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 99LpGawB No.149124567 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:31:16 (EST)
Anonymous ID: AdHN8HBF No.149123755 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:23:45 (EST)
>>149122998
There are a bunch out there, here is one
>The CIA has 7 supercomputers, and they are all named after the 7 dwarfs from Snow White (Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy)
cheshirelibraryscience.wordpress.com...📁

>>149123755
Confirmed.
Go deeper.
Signatures are IMPORTANT.

Q

Note Post Chan post number holds Sept 12th,
Date/timestamp holds Sept 13th

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Thanks for flagging the timestamp decoders account cranky.

I know we have used time deltas from deleted tweets before so this reinforces that.

What surprises me is that this guys results don't seem to be as relevant as those using tweet timestamp and gematria. Also the timestamp/gematria results have the tweet date encoded in them... For example what has the Parkland school shootings got to do with John Bolton resignation? It also doesn't appear to be in the news at the moment.

Will monitor his future results.
edit on 10-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't know who this guy is, but I came across his Twitter and he has lots to say about these two government (FEMA) administrators and their corruption. He's got pics, too. Shame on them.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
From their website:

Remember that your ultimate goal is not physical survival. Bob Monroe, TMI Founder

Also- from the Wiki on one of the co-creators of the Fringe Series, J.J. Abrams. link

After graduating from high school, Abrams planned on going to art school rather than a traditional college, but eventually enrolled at Sarah Lawrence College, following his father's advice: "it's more important that you go off and learn what to make movies about than how to make movies."[3]

The surreal testimonies of those subjected to MKULTRA are chilling.... but stop and think about what kind of programming has been done remotely, from behind the screens we all grew up with in our homes?

Ever wondered why there is a resurfacing of all of our old Disney favorites, remastered, remade?

Projects- “project”
And
Programming- “programs”

story telling... at the center of it all, including Q.
🍿

Thanks for all of your valuable additions, as always, pianopraze.

Also just for the lovely “synchronicity”

Fringe premiered 11 years ago, yesterday.

a reply to: pianopraze

edit on 10-9-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Right on Q
lol

Qanus Island that is
US drops 40 tons of bombs on IS-'infested' island in Iraq

The U.S.-led coalition says American warplanes have dropped 36,000 kilograms (40 tons) of bombs on an Island in the Tigris River "infested" with members of the Islamic State group. The coalition said F15 and F35 warplanes took part in the bombing on Qanus Island in the central province of Salaheddine, north of the capital Baghdad.

That is going to leave a mark !

US AFCENT twitter

edit on 9102019 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I think a simpler explanation is there is no longer any creative talent in the entertainment industry.

Everything is lame-ass superheroes, which real adults don't give a rat's ass about.

I have turned to Europe for high-quality, intelligent entertainment.

I do agree that there are probably subliminals built into these remakes. There are a lot of interesting stories from thousands of years of our history. Hollywood can't come up with something original from that? Apparently not.

Even when there is a glut of good material to draw on they choose the same old crap. I haven't set a foot in a theatre in six years.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I was just about to post that video.

It absolutely DID leave a mark. That Nest of rats is no more.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: SouthernGift

I think a simpler explanation is there is no longer any creative talent in the entertainment industry.

Everything is lame-ass superheroes, which real adults don't give a rat's ass about.

I have turned to Europe for high-quality, intelligent entertainment.

I do agree that there are probably subliminals built into these remakes. There are a lot of interesting stories from thousands of years of our history. Hollywood can't come up with something original from that? Apparently not.

Even when there is a glut of good material to draw on they choose the same old crap. I haven't set a foot in a theatre in six years.

I've noticed that Disney seems to be spending most of its time making live-action versions of classic movies (Beauty & the Beast, Dumbo, Mulan, Lion King...) Even the stuff that isn't a remake is still a sequel in an established franchise (Frozen 2, Toy Story 4...) The last original work was Moana.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Here is the Department of Justice Official Release on this arrest and indictment. It includes a lot more details:

www.justice.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Former Trump national security aide Fred Fleitz meets with the president in the Oval Office and takes photo with him on the same day he fires National Security Adviser John Bolton. 🤔
Recall Bolton endorsed Fleitz to replace Dan Coats (DNI).

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Epstein Did Not Die in His Prison Cell: FEDS

Jeffrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours before his death, casting serious doubt about the narrative surrounding the pedophile’s reported suicide, federal law enforcement sources said.

The shocking revelations, if true, shatter the Justice Department’s narrative that Epstein hung himself in his cell with a prison bed sheet.

“There are reports he was in a wheelchair and slumped over coming back to his cell after approximately 5 am,” a federal law enforcement source said.

MCC officials called 911 at approximately 6:40 am.

The source of this report appears to be Thomas Paine.

I guess now we know why the cameras outside Epstein's cell weren't working.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm hoping she has a "walk away" moment. It would do a lot to showcase how radical the Democratic leadership has become. 

She already had her walk away moment when she very publicly resigned as Vice-Chair at the DNC while they were letting Hillary control everything and screwing Bernie. Media barely noticed. And she's back trying to get a seat at the table where they will never, ever let her get close to the strings of power again. Committed career suicide with the DNC.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join