It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, POTUS Trump just won in NC. Big win!!

Anything CNN related and most polls are hot garbage. Wait until it’s one vs one. That’s going to be when the fun starts.
edit on 10-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If you enter "California" into Google and click on the "NEWS" filter, you'll see that Google is doing all it can to portray California as paradise, and California politicians as heroes.

Then do the same search for Republican-led/Trump-friendly FLORIDA.

Google uses its immense influence to steer tourists, votes, shoppers, wherever it wants to. If another search-engine, like Duck-Duck-Go, were to offer points for searching, that could be used at a wide variety of retailers for discounts, they'd give Google a real run for its money.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: liveandlearn

I’m a little befuddled how Barr didn’t step in and squash this (maybe he did?) once he took over and had full access to the evidence. It IS his DOJ.

It's gotta be one of two things
-the most obvious honey pot I've ever seen or
-Barr is just like all the rest. Honoring their "special" rules...

It's scary and sad the way they have destroyed lives over their hatred of Trump

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yup. I switched to DDG.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

Will Chamberlin thread reader, who was in court said

Now, today, Sullivan couldn't wipe the smile off his face while he was talking to @SidneyPowell1

Prosecution said they would come back with a new filing against Flynn...looks like they are trying to scare Flynn. It's not gonna work. Sidney Powell is all over this.

LAL, what I find interesting is again the outcry from the bleachers "when are we going to see the arrests we were promised"? The POV is understandable if only taken in isolation. But the same folks are fans of Flynn.

Assuming the decode in Flynn is correct, he took one for the team on this and has been testifying for months on secret trials. Who has a right complain given his choices here and how long he is suffering, his family etc. Q folks are just not having their blood lust fulfilled, his pain is REAL.

Assuming the Flynn decode is wrong, he's just a victim of a conspiracy and incompetent counsel the same said complainers need to apply LOGIC. Look how long it is taking for his situation to be resolved.

Folks act like they just cuff Comey, perp walk him, and voila' the world is right as rain. What world do they live in where "cleaning" the plane(t) takes a few weeks???

Or one where the good of the entire plane(t) must be sacrificed for the blood lust of a few? (the later is very, very very Controller mentality btw).

to those who are in it for the long haul and who's current position and pain is NOT an emotional choice, but a reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

CNN did admit that no matter how low President Trump polls, the Democrats may not pick the best candidate for beating him next November.
edit on 9/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yeah, Barr should be skull dragging anyone under DOJ not acting in good faith.

I’m going to have to be stunned if Wray isn’t a black hat.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well, POTUS Trump just won in NC. Big win!!

Anything CNN related and most polls are hot garbage. Wait until it’s one vs one. That’s going to be when the fun starts.

TWO (R) wins in NC tonight...District 03 and District 09.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Buoyed by Trump, GOP candidates sweep North Carolina special elections

www.foxnews.com...

I love the part where Dems sunk a LOT of $$ into today and to come up empty like Georgia is awesome.

I know POTUS had to focus on the Senate in 2018 but I hope he can light a fire for the House in 2020.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

I’m a little befuddled how Barr didn’t step in and squash this (maybe he did?) once he took over and had full access to the evidence. It IS his DOJ.

Becuase how do you get something into evidence (whatever the Q quote is on this)? Let the judge release the withheld, exculpatory material in open court.

If Barr squashed it, the document may remain classified or hidden.
edit on 10-9-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Very good point. Let the process play out and true justice prevail.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Duck-Duck-Go is heavily funded by Soros so we're screwed either way until another search engine comes along.
Epik CEO has a new Anon search engine under development.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I know POTUS had to focus on the Senate in 2018 but I hope he can light a fire for the House in 2020.

Declass and FISA IG Report will bring the House down.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Brian Hook. Someone from State to replace Bolton might be a good idea. I’m going to dig more on him.

Looks to be heavy with experience dealing with Iran.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Would it be feasible for a Flynn pardon to be granted within the next 7-10 days?

I guess anything could happen.

What is interesting is that, and correct me if I'm wrong, folks, but a pardon requires an admission of guilt. I believe we covered this a bunch of threads ago. Well, Flynn has already plead to the charges as part of a plea agreement to cooperate with the Meuller investigation. At this point, they are still waiting for sentencing, right?

So, pardon him.

The open question about confirmation hearings, well...

If he had to go through confirmation hearings again, I believe two things would happen. 1. McConnell would let him be questioned, at which point Flynn would be obligated to answer honestly, and everything goes on the record. 2. Regardless of how the Democrats try to spin it, he gets confirmed anyway. Republicans have the Senate.

I would love to see Lindsey Graham ask Flynn a series of pointed questions. I can see the room squirming now.

If, on the off chance that #2 doesn't pan out, at least #1, above, would be a good show.

On the flip side, I think Flynn and his legal team are on the cusp of having the whole case thrown out. They smell blood. It might be a situation where an interim [placeholder] steps in for a bit to give Flynn and his legal representation a chance to put an excaimation point on this whole sorid episode.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Barr follows rules and procedures to a tee. He also carefully documents what rule or law applies to his actions, or lack of actions. That was clear to me when reading the appendix to his Summary of Special Counsel Mueller's findings.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Once it's proven that the entire Trump-Russia investigation was a hoax, designed to execute a coup that ousts President Trump, a lot of indictments will be erased. Flynn will easily be confirmed as National Security Advisor again.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I think the judge set a Dec 18 date for Flynn sentencing. Not sure his atty can win a dismissal in time for a nomination. It will be justice enough to expose more of the Mueller Witch-hunt.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

a pardon requires an admission of guilt.

I don't think it does, CoramDeo. We have determined that on this board before in similar discussions. I'll see if I can find a good source to confirm.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

From wiki

The pardon power of the President applies only to convictions under federal law.[39] Additionally, the power extends to military court-martial cases, as well as convictions in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.[39]

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join