It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Got a Really Bad Feeling!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: Willtell

Jesus is coming, and he's not happy.

He and his followers were persecuted for his words, actions, faith and beliefs.

After 2,000 years, aside from population numbers and technology, seems like not much else with mankind has changed.

I'd imagine that would be disappointing to say the least.

edit on 19-8-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I have been there so far twice in my life. I was debt free, made more than a comfortable income, had practically completed my bucket list, and was blindsided by an illness that brought all that to a screeching halt.

Second time was when I was comfortable and content, then my sister fell on head times and was incapable of caring for her three children. There was no way I was letting those children go into foster care, so life threw me a curve ball. Greatest choice I ever made and though it put a huge dent into my financial planning and retirement plans, it was a decision I would make again.

First time was a hard blow, the second time time is was a combination of good and bad. One thing for sure, it has prepared me for whatever life throws at me. That is not a challenge or a dare, it is just that I have developed a very tough skin, and I know that life is not about things, it is about getting through each day one step at a time. It is about recognizing that if you have the basics you are blessed. Anything more is just gravy.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Was driving down the road a little while ago thinking about all the crazy stuff going on in the world today, and I suddenly got this really bad feeling like something big is going to happen. I tried to shake it at first, but it was very prominent.

The Epstein thing really has me bugged. It's patently obvious there is something going on with this case, and it's so blatant and overt (in your face, style) that I can't wrap my head around how openly deceptive this whole thing is. It's like the shadow government doesn't care if everyone knows the whole thing is a massive coverup. It's almost as if they're saying......"They'll forget all about this stupid Epstein crap when (9/11 ver. 2.0) happens! Epstein will be the least of their worries!!!"

I truly hope I'm wrong, but if not, don't say I didn't tell ya so!

The feeling you have is probably just reality sinking in.

The most you realize the realities of the world and begin to see and accept them the stronger this feeling gets - until you become at peace with living in said reality. Not ok with it, but at peace with it.

People will get away with bad stuff, other bad stuff will happen, societal engineering continues and the show goes on.

It won’t be until the masses on both sides of all fences demand universal accountability and stop the division. Once that happens, partisan politics and media coverage will no longer sell - and it will become profitable and expedient to see people like Epstein brought to justice (and his many connections). Which I doubt will happen any time soon.

So, I agree with you about your feeling - I just don’t get the sense of doom any more - what’s happening is just the standard playbook.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

All in all, just remember two-face democracy system. It doesn't matter who you vote for because you'll never be free. The greek democracy failed for a reason. Great Alexander wasn't democratic. You can blame Stalin all you fking want, Hitler got in through democracy, not communism. Communism was done by the Union/working people in masses.
edit on 19-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Hahahahaha
All that get trumps tax bs and the irs gets you
Ahahahahah
You are the tax cheat not trump
Ahahahahaha

Fn karma

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just the tip of the two tired justice system is coming to light with Epstein. The area 51 storm is brewing with another 4 weeks to go. Just how deep does it all go and hard will those fight for their advantage?

When looking into area 51 it felt like I got hit by some cognitohazzard. Could we have another 9/11 operation to cause further distractions? Just what technologies of mass hysteria and public influence are available in this conflict?

With all the convoluted lies, tarnished reputations and misdirections going on, is it human nature its self that is responsible for the chaos or is there some other agenda in the background pushing its advantage?

Trump give me hope with the work going on to restore the justice system.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

That bad feeling you got is not what you think it is, it's true that the real world is broken but that bad feeling is from knowing that now that you see there is no way to go back.

Ignorance can be bliss.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My biggest bad feelings are directed at the unpredictability of the Sun. This beautiful star that gives us life has most likely burned us all up in the past. Now, with our technological reliance, it does not have to be so bad as to kill us directly, but loss of electricity and communications will take a huge toll.
edit on 20-8-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

yes you got it right, i am an emirati and one of those who doesn't watch the news (almost 6 years now) and haven't read a news paper for years too

in short i do not care, none of my business, im just a normal guy looking after my family and that is my only priority

i could talk and talk about things like that but at the end i wouldn't change a thing, that means its a waste of time and a headache

i just like to enjoy my life with the family and spend the weekend with my friends, most of them are expats from the US and some other countries

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: Willtell

Jesus is coming, and he's not happy.

I'd advice him to lay low for a little longer. With his m.o. he'd probably be labelled a domestic terrorist and be put in a mental healthcare facility...lol

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
If the left do not see a very heavy switch on Trump and gun control by spring of next year towards the left, I have a very very strong feeling were going to see some horrible "events" come to pass in order to push that over the edge

By “ANY” means necessary

I agree. It’s more-than-obvious that they have totally ‘lost’ on every single level. And they’re very open about their hate for all things ‘not like us’.
Whatever it is they ‘do’, will be openly defended and supported by their hateful base

To detriment of everyone else

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
They dont have to anything to worry about. They know no one will care tomorrow, nobody will gather and push back. We have too many things like work and other crap to worry about. Seriously, its just one day to the next waiting for the next outrage or shocker to fill our time. Thats all there is left now. This isnt a new thing, its been going this way for quite a few years.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
get ready for world economic collapse.

2008 was the dry run. Same # is happening.

Forget your republican vs democrat bull#, we just got played as nation by the bankers once again.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Was driving down the road a little while ago thinking about all the crazy stuff going on in the world today, and I suddenly got this really bad feeling like something big is going to happen. I tried to shake it at first, but it was very prominent.

The Epstein thing really has me bugged. It's patently obvious there is something going on with this case, and it's so blatant and overt (in your face, style) that I can't wrap my head around how openly deceptive this whole thing is. It's like the shadow government doesn't care if everyone knows the whole thing is a massive coverup. It's almost as if they're saying......"They'll forget all about this stupid Epstein crap when (9/11 ver. 2.0) happens! Epstein will be the least of their worries!!!"

I truly hope I'm wrong, but if not, don't say I didn't tell ya so!

The Shadow Government couldn’t care less what John Q. Public thinks. They blatantly assassinated JFK in front of us 55+ years ago because he wouldn’t follow their script. They like to remind us now and then that they can do anything they want and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I always get this warm fuzzy feeling inside when we get to bail out banks and corporations that are too big too fail. The joy of giving something back....

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I believe we are living in a very interesting time. Most of us are so busy and live such chaotic lives that we don't see the storm coming until the rains are falling on us.

One of the worst feelings you can get is when everything is going just fine, the sun is shining, the money is okay, everybody seems happy and healthy -- and suddenly you know it won't last long.

As the wise king, contemplating good times and bad times, had inscribed inside of his ring : "This too, shall pass."

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You don't have to tell me!

."They'll forget all about this stupid Epstein crap when (9/11 ver. 2.0) happens! Epstein will be the least of their worries!!!" I truly hope I'm wrong, but if not, don't say I didn't tell ya so!

How can you think they ever did give a crap with all the blatant
nonsensical stupid lies and outlandish goings on. Look for why they
put this Epstein debacle out in the first place? If you don't know
what your feeling is try'n to tell you? I got news for you. You're
look''n right at it. They only have to control how you see it.

Soon you will see pedophilia accepted right along side homosexuality.
Was homosexuality acceoted a hundred years ago? Not openly in
public. Hollywood helped take care of that. Next up pedophilia
and aliens. Then " The Hunt " begins> Only when they have fully
divided the wheat from the chaff. The wheat will be consumed.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
So let me try to understand this.... Ya all be obsessing over all this doom and gloom day and night and then out of nowhere for no reason you start to get the feelz that something bad is going to happen? How could that possibly be? Just a thought, but maybe you should realize bad stuff happens every day and also good things happen every day. I say why fret about it.
1. You can't do a damn thing to change it
2. We are all going to die someday from something.. might as well be an earthquake, civil war, nuclear war, fema camps... whatever.. Beats dying of old age.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I'm guessing you don't have any children.

All I want is a safe environment for my kids to grow up in and being able to provide them with a normal start in life where they can use the opportunity given to them without propaganda brainwashing them 24/7.

Unfortunately it seems there is no such place left in the world.

Unfortunately

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Soon you will see pedophilia accepted right along side homosexuality.
Was homosexuality acceoted a hundred years ago? Not openly in
public. Hollywood helped take care of that. Next up pedophilia
and aliens. Then " The Hunt " begins> Only when they have fully
divided the wheat from the chaff. The wheat will be consumed.

Are you seriously suggesting this whole pedophelia (epstein, Hollywood etc) thing is an agenda being driven to get people to accept pedophelia?

You compare a psychiatric disorder with homosexuality and how a tolerant society accepts one but has yet to accept the other?

I believe pedophelia and bestiality are fundamentally in conflict with basic ethics if acted upon and will never be accepted.

Peace
edit on 20-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Alright I guess I am. It's called desensitizing look it up?
So describe some of your basic ethics concerning homosexuality?
We'll go from there.

Imagine like a slow erosion process first it gets an honorable
mention in the conspiracy crowd, then a few headlines.
Next thing you know they're make'n laws that say fat old men get
to look at your kids. You know how this crap works.
We've already got cannibal aliens eat'n kids in the woods.
Metal calf in ya go!

So yeah this is what my you tube, wikipedia, research has led me to
believe.

edit on 20-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join