It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Got a Really Bad Feeling!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

"Unfettered Capitalism is a revolutionary force" ...Karl Marx. Its rotting behind the façade, even the façade is rotting. When the Tax breaks are used by the rich to pump up their share price , you have to believe its in its end game. I don't think their will be a War this time round, because even the character required for this is missing. That's why we have this sinking feeling

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This thread describes precisely the theory of The Fourth Turning.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

NOTHING is going to happen, buisness as usual

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Was driving down the road a little while ago thinking about all the crazy stuff going on in the world today, and I suddenly got this really bad feeling like something big is going to happen. I tried to shake it at first, but it was very prominent.

The Epstein thing really has me bugged. It's patently obvious there is something going on with this case, and it's so blatant and overt (in your face, style) that I can't wrap my head around how openly deceptive this whole thing is. It's like the shadow government doesn't care if everyone knows the whole thing is a massive coverup. It's almost as if they're saying......"They'll forget all about this stupid Epstein crap when (9/11 ver. 2.0) happens! Epstein will be the least of their worries!!!"

I truly hope I'm wrong, but if not, don't say I didn't tell ya so!

Very odd to see this today. I got that same unmistakeable feeling in 2004 one week before the tsunami hit in Indonesia. It never happened again until this morning when I had a similar feeling. I hope we're overreacting.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Considering the corrupt DNC-run MSM spews CONSTANT FEAR MONGERING and anti-Trump BS, don't let your mind be effected. The failing Deep State is getting defensively agitated and are trying very hard to disrupt and divert. Turn off the news.

I guarantee that this propaganda effects your emotions.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

know this. there is exactly jack sh!t you or I can do about it. So in the mean time, don't let the good bourbon stay in the bottle.

I have some amazing bourbon.
James E Pepper 1776 finished in a sherry cask.
It has been my new favorite for years now.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

sorry for being off topic Mods and fellow readers but i had to replay

newspapers search

list on wiki

TV list

i dont read any of those papers neither do i watch any of those TV channels

i only watch Discovery and History channels

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Do not worry, chap, we got 'em under control !

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Was driving down the road a little while ago thinking about all the crazy stuff going on in the world today, and I suddenly got this really bad feeling like something big is going to happen. I tried to shake it at first, but it was very prominent.

The Epstein thing really has me bugged. It's patently obvious there is something going on with this case, and it's so blatant and overt (in your face, style) that I can't wrap my head around how openly deceptive this whole thing is. It's like the shadow government doesn't care if everyone knows the whole thing is a massive coverup. It's almost as if they're saying......"They'll forget all about this stupid Epstein crap when (9/11 ver. 2.0) happens! Epstein will be the least of their worries!!!"

I truly hope I'm wrong, but if not, don't say I didn't tell ya so!

Congratulations....you are awake !!

In several post over the years here on ATS I tried to express my view ..and feelings.. about just that. These people are so convinced of their safety and the stupidity of the citizens that they can do whatever they want. A criminal organisation with the resources of a nation. These people have all their bases covered upto the supreme court. Their lies and activities are so brutal and horrifying that no normal person would believe there are elements of their own government behind it. Of course this is all speculation.

Forgot something significant to add to my observation...

Most likely those who are new and attend positions in government and with honorable intensions will after a while notice how it works. They will see that their nobel efforts to contribute for a flourishing nation will not have effect unless you are willing to play the game. The game has a few simple rules..you join the players and will be rewarded in proportion to your contribution. Second, you do not join the players and will not interferre with the game that is being played. Consequences will be a stagnation of your carreer and influence on decision making. A big NO NO will be of course becoming a whisleblower..Although he was not really a whisleblower these consequences can be "admired" for example the rest place of JFK at Arlington cemetery. And after a while playing the game they will notice it is not for the citizens of the USA..or the world in that matter.

Of course these are all speculations.

edit on 21/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

keep your eye on China their governemnt might fall

Lol - as in insurrection, coup, lack of money, or the CCP gets de-registered.....LOL LOL LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yes, with everything going on right now it's a matter of fact to have these feelings.

On a more direct point, I believe there is something around the corner that people are picking up on, even those who are not aware of the crazy developments with Epstein and world politics.

I was at the movies a few nights ago and for no reason I had this overwhelming feeling like something was about to happen, or just happened. I half wanted to leave, but I didn't want to ruin date night.

Then, yesterday I got a call from my family in Vegas. My nephew lives just outside of Las Vegas. He heard tires screeching, then a woman scream from outside. Flames rushed up the side of the house and he ran outside to see what the hell just happened. There was nothing. No people, no cars, no fire. WTH?

Just a note on premonition of major events. A friend woke up at the time of the earthquake and tidal wave in 2004 screaming "their all dead".

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Nope...at the end all your left with wanting is absolute

See there's the problem. You refuse to see the world for the very
wicked place that it is truly. you fail to understand the adversary.

But what did you just see? You saw the people, the politician or mediator
you saw the elite just as they are today. The ones behind it all and you
also saw the innocent being sacrificed. And it doesn't get better from
then til now. It got worse thru abortion. Abortion is the blood sacrifice
of today.

See there is far more to this world that you refuse to see with your mind.
Than all that you see with your eyes.

Whoops...didn't see your reply...sorry for the delayed answer.

Well for starters...the world isn't a wicked place. Most people you'll meet in life are very normal people with basically the same morals and values as you and I.

I believe in the good in mankind and those evil elite are but a small percentage. Dangerous but small...

It figures you would throw abortion in with the gays and pedophiles....blood sacrafice...oh boy.

Look I'm a simple man from a very small country in northern Europe. Our LGBT community feel pretty much at home, our prostitution is legal, our drugs are allowed, our prisons are like hotels and half empty and we sail boats across the world to help women with abortions...pretty much Sodom or Gomora (take your pick).

It would take a little more convincing that all these things you see can be subcribed to some elitist agenda and not some narrow religious view of how people should behave.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

No doubt I'm conversing with a good man. But if you choose only
to see the good. You diminish all your power to fight for it. You
are denying there is even a war going on. If good people ignore
the enemy. They will lose the war thru rose colored glasses.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I haven't had the time to read all replies, so pardon if someone has the same...but when I note the number of suicides in the military and police, that's what got me to thinking...what do these people know that is so disturbing that they can no longer live with that knowledge? They try to pass it off as ptsd from their time of service...well it is, but not caused by what you think, I believe. And perhaps the powerful have so scared them with horrible consequences to family and friends that they can't say anything to anyone about what they know...and the only escape is death.
I don't even like thinking about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Me too, I have had this feeling all year, the world is getting worse. I believe we are witnessing biblical prophecy before our eyes. If you look at Revelations it's getting worse, I can feel the tension building and I think it's gonna happen next year, after the presidential elections. Something bad is going to happen and when it does I feel a lot of people are going to go down. I think the Earth is getting ready to purge, like I feel people are getting ready to purge.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

If what's happening is what I think is happening, telling stories about cleansing, death and destruction, will manifest exactly these stories.

I'm inclined to blame the ones telling such stories, so let's be careful about our premonitions and how our twisted minds paints them.
It won't look good on our curriculum, being a fundamental part of it.

But seeing your username I'm not surprised you dont want to tell a story of peaceful transition...
Or maybe you can't?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hong Kong!! China will roll in the troops and tanks and the Hong Kongese will resists and there will be a prolonged bloody urban war leaving HK decimated. The fact that China has already become so impatient and not prepared to allow 2 systems to operate until 2047 as was agreed should be the indicator of what they are going to do!! If they are prepared to do T square then HK is easy for them! They place little value on human life!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

... It's almost as if they're saying......"They'll forget all about this stupid Epstein crap when (9/11 ver. 2.0) happens! Epstein will be the least of their worries!!!" ...

This is exactly what they have been saying for ages. Sad thing is, they are 100% correct.

As long as the majority of the population can go home every night to their mortgaged home in their mortgaged car from their job that they work to pay the mortgages that they tell us we have to have in order to be successful, most people will just continue on.

Then one day, it'll call come to an end and it'll be too late.

I remember seeing a thread somewhere (here, Facebook, I don't know where) where somebody asked people that if they knew the supply line would be shut down tomorrow, what would the stock up on. One woman's answer was very typical: "Toilet paper," she said. She couldn't fathom a world without rolls of soft, nicely scented white squares of paper to wipe her ass. That was her big concern.

That's the mentality that will kill us.
:

100% this

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

know this. there is exactly jack sh!t you or I can do about it. So in the mean time, don't let the good bourbon stay in the bottle.

That kind of thinking right there, is exactly the kind of thinking that's got us where we are now!..

and is why all of our right's are being stripped away little by little right under our nose!

They don't care how much you know...
because they know you will not do "jack s**t"!

We didn't have our freedom handed to us...
we had to fight for it...

And if we are not all willing to unite, stand up together, and fight to keep it...

I ensure you, make no mistake,
they will succeed in taking away all of our rights completely

Please don't wait till it's to late
& Be prepared for anything...

Talk to your families...
please warn as many friends and loved ones as you can to be prepared for anything and have a safety plan worked out

Stay safe, be vigilant, be smart

edit on 21-8-2019 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join