It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton for President In 2020?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I am amazed as European and from small country.. How it is possible that country size like US is can´t seem to find decent canditates to elections.. it is really amazing same faces no matter what dirt they have on them and what skeletons are in their closets keep being voted over and over to most important seats there are in US. Same villains year after year..
You guys must have something added to your water !

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hillary Clinton for President In 2020?

According to the law of infinity there must be a parralel universe in which she will have exactly one vote... Not even her own husband will vote for her. Can it please be ours..?

edit on 17/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Michigan probably won’t vote for trump
Pennsylvania probably won’t vote for trump
Texas and Florida might even vote democratic this time.
It’s over for the trumpsters it seems.
Probably over for the fundamental conservatives as well.
It’s all over now.
Just a matter of time
Better make sure the democrats pick the right candidate because whoever they pick will be the next president
edit on 17-8-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And if you are having a hard time believing the above, perhaps you should drive a bit outside of your bubble and check out what the real world thinks.

edit on 17-8-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Well Steve Bannon says consider it Democrats. Seems like Biden is being taken down along with many others. Bernie? Nah. So getting back to Steve, and yes he does look that he was on a beverage binge but hes still is Steve and he does grab a headline now and then. So lets look at the Mrs Clinton possibility. Forget about the age thing as the youngsters will vote for her. Plus she does have stones of iron. Anyone see the picture of her and Bill the day after Epstein's death. Both looked refreshed, revitalized and full of zest! Several years or months ago it appeared that Hillary was sick. It could have simply been the flu, walking pneumonia or she had a Heart Valve issue requiring surgery. I mean they will never tell you but it looks like she has gas back in the tank. Also it seems that word has got out to the "Majestic Four" or "The Squad" or whatever they refer to themselves these days. Was it all because of Nancy that they have somewhat toned it down. Nah, not in my opine as these four only cower to absolute power. Seems like they know somethings up. I wonder if Vegas has a public line on her will she or wont she.

Plus shes a "young" 71 as compared to the rest of the crowd!

Hillary Clinton, 71 Former secretary of state; former senator from New York; former first lady; 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Democrat “I’m not running. But I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.”

So here's the link:

Real Clear Polictis Steve Bannon

Bernie should be the nomination if we were truly democratic. He has the most heads, the biggest amount of money raised than any candidate, including Trump, the most individual contributions, etc... He has twice as many individual contributions than the next guy.

Alas, he is not a corporatist and he will be swept away again. Only a corporatist can be president in America, left or right does not matter.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
She would open the borders if she had won. Its not a surprise that many on the left are obsessed with Hillary Clintion and that because of their view how they see her the American version of Merkel.

I don't think she would run though.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: interupt42

Do it!!!!!! I would love to see her get rejected for the 3rd time .

Now that is just sadistic. Masochistic as well. If we hold that the strength of our Republic is to bring forth the best we can assemble to govern then to knowingly root for the worst to be brought forth just for the spectacle of a third sound drubbing, in actuality we are rooting for our own collective pain and suffering. And that is masochistic.

Chillax she has ripped off the American people long enough and has likely gotten away with murder and evaded justice long enough that's it's good to see her not get rewarded for her lack luster and shady career .

edit on 07831America/ChicagoSat, 17 Aug 2019 14:07:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

The only poll that matters takes place next year everything else is just an indication , pollsters generally use samples of around 1000 but I'm sure if the poll put Trump beating the 4 Dems your attitude to it would be different.
No it wouldn't.

I've taken the stance to diss all polls, even ones that show Trump overwhelmingly positive.

The only polls I actually like are simple twitter polls with Yes and No answers and even than, for my amusement.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: Waterglass
Well Steve Bannon says consider it Democrats. Seems like Biden is being taken down along with many others. Bernie? Nah. So getting back to Steve, and yes he does look that he was on a beverage binge but hes still is Steve and he does grab a headline now and then. So lets look at the Mrs Clinton possibility. Forget about the age thing as the youngsters will vote for her. Plus she does have stones of iron. Anyone see the picture of her and Bill the day after Epstein's death. Both looked refreshed, revitalized and full of zest! Several years or months ago it appeared that Hillary was sick. It could have simply been the flu, walking pneumonia or she had a Heart Valve issue requiring surgery. I mean they will never tell you but it looks like she has gas back in the tank. Also it seems that word has got out to the "Majestic Four" or "The Squad" or whatever they refer to themselves these days. Was it all because of Nancy that they have somewhat toned it down. Nah, not in my opine as these four only cower to absolute power. Seems like they know somethings up. I wonder if Vegas has a public line on her will she or wont she.

Plus shes a "young" 71 as compared to the rest of the crowd!

Hillary Clinton, 71 Former secretary of state; former senator from New York; former first lady; 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Democrat “I’m not running. But I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.”

So here's the link:

Real Clear Polictis Steve Bannon

Bernie should be the nomination if we were truly democratic. He has the most heads, the biggest amount of money raised than any candidate, including Trump, the most individual contributions, etc... He has twice as many individual contributions than the next guy.

Alas, he is not a corporatist and he will be swept away again. Only a corporatist can be president in America, left or right does not matter.
Well, if it was "truly democratic" than the people will determine who wins, not solely based on one candidate that only leftist love.

And FALSE on the financial part, Trump has out raised and continues to do so, he is destroying this also with small donor contributions, which directly tie into the often over looked peoples who want to do their part but don't have much.

Additionally, your view on a "Corporatist" is also false as Trump wasn't expected to win.

Your opinions don't merit much at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 06831America/ChicagoSat, 17 Aug 2019 14:06:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You know it sucks, Bernie would have won the last election, but Hillary screwed him out of it. Now, I wouldn't vote for Bernie even if he ran Republican, he threw his support to Hillary after he lost the primary, knowing that she screwed him royally. I guess he is not a person who I would want to run our country.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'd vote for Hillary. She deserves it. She worked soo hard for it all. Plus we definitely could use a woman in charge. She has an impeccable record of serving this great country and helping the little man. She's a woman we can all believe in!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

If Hillary wants to run, everyone on the left will be too afraid to try and stop her.

Exhibit A: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hillary stands a snowballs chance in hell of ever serving as president again. She's had her 8 years in the WH (You didn't think Bill was running things did you?).

Chelsea on the other hand would stand a much better chance if she were to distance herself from mommy and daddy.

edit on 8/17/2019 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It will be a cold day in hell before anyone sane would vote Hillary into power.

link   
a reply to: Klassified

The people love Hillary. She has stood above all the evil as a pillar of rightousness. She could easily win.

link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Michigan probably won’t vote for trump
Pennsylvania probably won’t vote for trump
Texas and Florida might even vote democratic this time.
It’s over for the trumpsters it seems.
Probably over for the fundamental conservatives as well.
It’s all over now.
Just a matter of time
Better make sure the democrats pick the right candidate because whoever they pick will be the next president

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
And if you are having a hard time believing the above, perhaps you should drive a bit outside of your bubble and check out what the real world thinks.

Uh, it would seem you live within a bubble as you're displaying the same broadstroke view of America that leftist typically do.

You ASSUME we don't travel, that we're some back wood fools and a bunch of deplorables, a bunch of racist who don't have the intellectual capacity to realize they're racist, because we just sit here and whine all day about winning?

I think you need to get out.

(post by Lucky109 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah, I can agree with that interupt. It's just that to wish her anywhere near the oval office, even if it is in a loosing candidacy once again, to me would be a sad sad state of affairs. Best to have a choice between the best the Rs and the best the Ds can offer. But her??? ah, nope.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join