It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant ship heads for Italy's waters after judge overrules Salvini

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is what happens when you leftist judges take over the courts.
Italy is full traitors and leftists who would support human trafficking business.

Majority of the 147 so called rescued upon people are all mostly African men.

Migrant ship heads for Italy's waters after judge overrules Salvini

The Spanish humanitarian ship Open Arms was headed for the Italian island of Lampedusa with 147 rescued migrants on board on Wednesday after a judge in Rome suspended far-right interior minister Matteo Salvini’s decree banning the vessel from Italy’s territorial waters.

Proactiva Open Arms’ founder, Òscar Camps, told journalists in Madrid: “We won the appeal which we filed at an administrative court in Italy against the security decree.”

Prime minister Giuseppe Conte, on Wednesday wrote to Salvini and defence minister Elisabetta Trenta asking for the minors aboard to be allowed to disembark the rescue ship, Italian media reported.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Upon the 150 Migrants on Open Arms NGO which is being upon operated by "Doctors without Borders" these NGOs ships always use the tactic of children or minors as a excuse to force open the Italian ports by using political leverage and blackmail.

It appears that the use of richard gere paid off quite well for the human traffickers. don't worry though many of these migrants wont go to Spain.

If the Italian liberals do succeed in opening the ports again, their polling in the polls will be hurt but the business of human trafficking will sadly continue Italian people will only in the end realize this whole thing wasn't really about saving people but rather protecting a black market business.

The NGOs want to overflood Towns and islands with these migrants until the tourism sector is hit. That is the main goal. Its really not about saving anyone. If there are any supposed minors on the NGOs they sadly are being smuggled and used as human shields by these criminals.

edit on 15-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
... I'll take your topic serious after the Chinese/Russians and Iranians bomb the # out of your country, gangs take over of what's left of it and you need a place to stay.

We'll discus your topic only then.

And maybey, after you take back your poor downplay of other political parties and apologise, I won't eat you after you come to me for help.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
The NGOs want to overflood Towns and islands with these migrants until the tourism sector is hit.

Why?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

One big difference is we don't run away but instead fight back. I have compassion for people but this group of migrants made up of mostly able bodied men deserted their families, leaving behind the wives and children in the place you describe. They do so without remorse as they are selfish. Instead they should stand up to the outlaw gangs, rid themselves of dictatorships and puppets who cowl to other dictators and puppets. Its largely why they don't get help from the world because they will not help themselves.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Majority of these migrants aren't fleeing from wars they had being trafficked in Africa and routed to Libya's so called migrant holding centers while there they wait for the 'Rescue NGOs"

There is no massive war in Africa the last time I checked, I would view Libya as part of the middle east and north Africa. Many of the migrants aren't Libyan nor northern African.

Libya is indeed having a civil war but Libyans themselves aren't the ones fleeing these migrants aren't Libyan.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
... I'll take your topic serious after the Chinese/Russians and Iranians bomb the # out of your country, gangs take over of what's left of it and you need a place to stay.

We'll discus your topic only then.

And maybey, after you take back your poor downplay of other political parties and apologise, I won't eat you after you come to me for help.

You do realize most African migrants to Europe come from sub Saharan Africa. What outside country is bombing them? Why don't they try to migrate legally rather than just land on European soil and vanish?

How many economic migrants can a Western Country take till it's too many? Look at the debt loads in Southern Europe and tell me how many migrants they can support. Is there a limit?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yea there is a limit and it passed quite a few years ago, this cannot continue and will only end badly.

In the 4 years I lived in Germany I saw people go from we must help them all to when are these people leaving the problem is the Govt isn't listening to many of their own people.

This flooding and encouraging the flood of economic migrants is part of a plan but I cant see what it is.

ETA: unless they are just looking to reinstitute serfdom.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Exactly and many of these African migrants have being from Congo, Nigeria, Ivoary Coast. Just why on earth are they fleeing from? or are the migrants from Nigeria mostly ISIS disguised as migrants? criminals fleeing?

Is this maybe a selective random punishment against Italy by Germany for failing in the past? and not to mention Germany is refusing to take in the migrants from Italy?
or something similar there are many and many questions only few answers.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

In the 4 years I lived in Germany I saw people go from we must help them all to when are these people leaving the problem is the Govt isn't listening to many of their own people.

I have being hearing that a lot from my family member who is in Austria a lot of Austrians are good people but still they don't feel like they are in Austria with so many migrants coming or living in Austria, they feel the same about the governments and parties not listening to the people.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This flooding and encouraging the flood of economic migrants is part of a plan but I cant see what it is.

Everyone sees it. They just don't believe a Country's elected leaders would do that to their own citizens.

If you have a low birthrate, why don't you try domestic policies to increase the rates of your own young citizens to have more children? Instead they import people who are not skilled nor share the language or culture of said country.

What could go wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Italy will soon be like France where the population are mostly of african origin now and/or Muslim. The demographics of France has changed big time. I'm not saying there should no Africans at all in France or Italy but there has to be a limit as to how many these country's can take? England I've seen first hand how things have changed in some Towns and Cities and mostly Muslim too, although from Middle Eastern country's but it has to stop somewhere or these country's will become Muslim.... unless those who practice Islam, cease doing so..

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I have compassion for people but this group of migrants made up of mostly able bodied men deserted their families, leaving behind the wives and children in the place you describe. They do so without remorse as they are selfish. Instead they should stand up to the outlaw gangs, rid themselves of dictatorships and puppets who cowl to other dictators and puppets.

I saw an in depth article last year that said that most of those migrants are sent by their families, some are even pressured to do it against their will, as their families (their parents most of all) are expecting them to get money, and that's hard to get on their home countries, so they look at the best (apparently) alternative, a trip to Europe.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
There is no massive war in Africa the last time I checked, I would view Libya as part of the middle east and north Africa.

Libya is physically in Africa, the way you view it doesn't move it from its place.

edit on 15/8/2019 by ArMaP because: "its", not "it's"

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I guess that makes sense as well. I am hopeful that whatever comes of all the mass migration, that it encourages a massive investment in more of the areas seeing the displacement. Some areas are just plain off limits due to politics or the local situation. Investing in these areas thru the EU or the UN as the owner and operators can and will pay huge dividends. We know most of the areas affected are extremely rich in not only deposits of fossil fuels but rare earth minerals which could make these areas the richest on earth.

First, we must deal with at least the perceptions of corruption, which cannot be worse than anywhere else, the infrastructure short falls and ensure that capitalism does not simply rob them and run. Also realize that many areas are not as backward as we are led to believe since many modern metropolitan areas exist but are facing the same issues that many of the Western world is dealing with.

It will take cooperation on a massive scale with all of the world powers involved. Mass migration is not an answer nor a solution as they simply trade one set of issues for another with language, cultural and discriminating practices hindering success. This results in straining resources in the very places they turn for a better survival and leads to failure for all.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I remember one weekend when Italy was arguing with the EU, Italy suggested they might just shuffle as many migrants as they could round up north to the border.

Austria mobilized a few units from their army for "exercises" on the border with Italy, that was when I had my ahhh ha moment with the whole mess.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is an image on just some of the migrants. Noticed how military fit they all look?
Source

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

But in general Libyans aren't Africans/African.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Of course if you dare to criticize the agenda you would branded a racist or nationalist or a fascist if you don't go along with its clear what the MSM is trying to do with the agenda.

Africans nor Arabs cant replace what Europeans had done over the past many many decades ago. Euporeans are unique on their own way.

but it has to stop somewhere or these country's will become Muslim.... unless those who practice Islam, cease doing so

Eventually all this would lead to is a civil war maybe that is the EU has being calling for an EU army.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have heard someone or some say in Germany when rapes happen in Germany on Young women many police don't even care to prevent or arrest such criminals in fact German politicians on the left are according to that source welcoming what is happening in Germany.

These politicians are nothing but dirt and traitors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join