It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Now that makes perfect sense doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The size of the case would certainly warrant extra prudence from the people who negotiated his temporary incarceration.

You don't think people wanted el chapo dead? If cameras went down in his cell block the guards just shrugged? Oh well chapo's feed is down.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

He did not have a camera on his room. The videos were all from hall cameras.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No one is saying cameras were off either.

Add a bit here add a bit there before long it becomes the official story huh?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

oh shoot sorry.

I will try not to be reasonable in the future ok?

The better question would be why dont you believe the news?

Because someone on the internet told you not to?

And good buddy it is known fact that last time he was out on work release every day six days a week.
And that he had girls brought to his work space during the day.
And its pretty much accepted that he was not going to get the same kind of deal this time so I do not see this as me being gullible. Maybe you dont know what that word means?
Where did i say i don't believe the news, period? I believe the news daily, like today the news reported that my football team won last night... i believed that because i knew it was true, i watched it live. But i don't blindly believe the news in a big story like this with a lot of weird coincidences, i like to dig deeper and form my own opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

He did not have a camera on his room. The videos were all from hall cameras.
He did not have one in his room? How do you know this?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

No one is saying cameras were off either.

Add a bit here add a bit there before long it becomes the official story huh?

I'm not hearing much at all about the cameras (which is odd)...other than a report from a couple of days ago about them having recently being repositioned away from his cell.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So let me get this strait the prosecutors and judge after a suicide attempt and him complaining about getting roughed up did not make sure to remotely monitor the cameras or have stand guards?

If you believe he was actually going away (double jeopardy still an issue) then obviously they have details of a serious operation with many powerful people.

link   

oh stop it.
Everyone is saying the sheets were paper. I did not bring that to the conversation.

AND I did say "NOT THAT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED" or did you stop reading mid post to get your digs in?

Go away fly you are bothering me. Buzzing around contributing nothing but your ire.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

what fall? He was found on his knees leaning forward.
He didnt fall from anywhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I could expect inept guards such as a rural jail or even a overloaded city lockup. This could just be inept guards or it could be what use to be called a breezeway. Guards see rich guy talking to his lawyer and know he will beat the rap so, they open doors and look the other way. While anyone looking for prison status could breeze right in and snap his neck. It is doubtful he we able to defend himself, guys like JE are soft and only cause harm when they have a huge advantage such as, a young teenage girl. Bottom line, JE is dead. There may be more to this but I fear we will never know.

link   

The better question would be why dont you believe the news?

no path to 270 and all right?
but hey believe away.....

link   

Exactly. So how did he break bones in his neck. I have been choked many times unconscious from a guillotine choke. Look it up. I have separated my vertebrae in the area from the choke but never broke a bone.

It would require serious rapid force. Slow steady pressure would move the bone and cause you to choke but break?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, its pretty easy to break actually. Rare but not hard at all. It can break from violent vomiting.

27% of hanging result in breaking the hyoid bone. and they say its more common in older suicide victims.

link   

a reply to: Tekaran

#9 is just conspiracy theory but it sweetens the story doesn't it?

Virginia's Deposition

n a deposition, Giuffre, née Roberts, claimed she was trafficked to MIT professor Marvin Minsky, who died in 2016 at age 88, as well as former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and money manager Glenn Dubin, whose wife, Eva, is an ex-girlfriend of Epstein’s.

Just to name a few.

link   

oh stop it.
Everyone is saying the sheets were paper. I did not bring that to the conversation.

AND I did say "NOT THAT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED" or did you stop reading mid post to get your digs in?

Go away fly you are bothering me. Buzzing around contributing nothing but your ire.
You suggested a scenario and i just gave my opinion on why it would be unlikely. If you don't like it then calm down with the silly theories. This is a public forum.

As for adding nothing, you seem to be the only one here desperately trying to get people to believe far fetched scenarios... to no avail, my i add.

So off you pop.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

They give it to him in comic book form so he has lots of colors and beautiful pictures.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
1. An attempt by himself or someone else already happened.
2. Taken off Suicide Watch?
3. CCTV Camera's quit working?
4. Guards didn't do their 30 min check?
5. Guards lied about sleeping?
6. Shreiking / Noises coming from cell?
7. Lawyers said he was upbeat and thought he could possibly beat the charges.
8. His cellmate was removed the day before.
9. ...and probably the most important, there are plenty of people of "high status" that wouldn't want him to talk.

I'm sure there could be more

Nah, definitely suicide.

If you say there is nothing out of the ordinary about this at all, then you clearly need to remove yourself from this website.

Nope, nothing out of the ordinary about unsourced leaks in a news story with major political implications for the dirty critters... nothing out of the ordinary at all... that's pretty much the status quo these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

He was trying to convince everyone that he was no longer suicidal so he acted happy. Acted lighthearted with people visiting his cell.

We know that he could not have been entertaining any thoughts of actually getting away with this. That would have made him delusional.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well now we know it was not done by a professional.

It appears that what ever happened, they wanted to make it look like JE obviously was unskilled and bungled his own suicide.

Maybe he was told to do it and had never done it before. Self-suicide is hard, apparently.

The Mystery deepens...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join