It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

High profile case with prior incidents and high assasination attempt likely.

Sounds like more a plan by the prosecutors and judge than a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

What judge and prosecutors are in charge of prison cell supplies and janitorial services?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xabi87

The watch was accomplished by guards checking on the inmates.
But these guys slept instead.
Of course they did. Proper Homer Simpson'd it didn't they, mad lads.

Again, gullible.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Where are you getting that any cameras were down? Can you link that?
I have not seen anything saying that except you guys.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

TWO guards responsible for watching JE...BOTH falling asleep at/during the same time...doesn't seem odd to you?

link   

What judge and prosecutors are in charge of prison cell supplies and janitorial services?

They are in charge of his incarceration protocol.

Like how el chapo was guarded say with several layers of surveillance.

If you are correct and they have evidence that is not double jeopardy, most likely including other powerful people, and him being a child predator in prison,...we seem to have a conspiracy.

link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Sillyolme

...his lawyers have stated publicly that when they saw him he was in high spirits quite happy and said "See you Sunday".

Did you actually see them say this? I have tried to nail that down, and every single report I read attributes it back to the NY Post reporting it, and the NY Post attributes it to "sources."

I'm really not trying to nitpick... I'm just trying real hard to nail down facts and official statements as opposed to the anonymous rumors being leaked and spread.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Along with reports inmates heard screeching it sounds like there was a struggle, and my gut says someone else involved.

So the question that would remain is who. My money is on a guard or his cell mate who got removed "hours" before. Either way I'd have to imagine the guards were in on it.

Sadly I'm skeptical we'll ever know.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Where are you getting that any cameras were down? Can you link that?
I have not seen anything saying that except you guys.

So who was watching the cameras? Now it's very possible Jeffrey wanted out and to go on his terms before he gets mutilated in prison but there are some serious problems here with the data we have so far.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TWO guards responsible for watching JE...BOTH falling asleep at/during the same time...doesn't seem odd to you?
It's complete bull#, doesn't happen. Anyone that lazy wouldn't even have a job, never mind one that important.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
So was he done in by the mafia

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

oh shoot sorry.

I will try not to be reasonable in the future ok?

The better question would be why dont you believe the news?

Because someone on the internet told you not to?

And good buddy it is known fact that last time he was out on work release every day six days a week.
And that he had girls brought to his work space during the day.
And its pretty much accepted that he was not going to get the same kind of deal this time so I do not see this as me being gullible. Maybe you dont know what that word means?

I was wondering when you would jump on this Epstein situation. As I can see from your 85 posts so far Hillary must be involved somehow....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Ah got it. But you feel that I do just blindly believe.
AND
Your deductive reasoning is so much better than mine.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It's been reported..

Ut oh... that damned main stream media again. Blast.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

No dear. They have nothing to do with it.
The department of corrections running the prison do.

Its all seperated.
Investigate: Police and detectives.
Try the case: Prosecutors and lawyers.
Pass sentencing: Judge
Making sure the prison is supplied with toilet paper and making sure that prisoners do not commit suicide is the department of corrections.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It's been reported..

Ut oh... that damned main stream media again. Blast.
By who and where? Just show me a source and i'll agree with ya.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm still kind of hoping some witness relocation faked death plan was successfully carried out and Epstein is spilling the beans on everyone as we speak from an undisclosed location. But then afterwards gets punished appropriately for his despicable actions.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You dont fight to kill do you?

Do your opponents fight to kill?

Im betting your coaches didnt teach you to crush bones in judo competitions. I'm betting that coaches across the globe would call foul if you tried.
and I just bet you never defended yourself off a mat with these skills either. Thats just a guess of course.

I just read that you can break a hyoid bone from violent vomiting so

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: loam

There was also a story earlier today from the NY Post.
nypost.com...

Lawyer said he was in good spirits, almost delusional and optimistic.
Thought he would beat the charges like last time.

I try to picture this how this must have been for epstein. Having an alleged murder attempt fresh in his memory he knows "they" can reach him. Although his lawyer said he was in good spirits each day must been for him an other day in stress...will they come for him today? Then the cell door opens at an unexpected moment and two men enter, he is quickly seaching his mind and has no meetings sceduled for that time in the morning.

To do such a "suicide mission" quick and efficient without too much noise and clutter at least two men are needed to perform the job. With epstein being a high profile target they must have sent veterans in the "dark arts", these men must have performed and rehearst this silent technique over and over to be sure of succes.

The two uninvited guest say nothing when entering the cell and signal epstein to keep his voice down. Pretending to whisper epstein something in his ear he must have been unpleasantly surprised when something is quickly wrapped around his throat making it impossible for him to utter nothing more than a soft squeel, a prisoner in a cell next door wouldn't hear that a murder is taking place. The men work in tandem and each one knows his part what to do to make it look epstein his own work.

The ME raport indicate that the one man doing the strangulation while the other is assisting him keeping epstein under control used too much force and broke some of these neck bones. Comes with the job and is a calculated professional hazard. It is the job of the A.G. Bill Barr to lead that suspicion of murder into a dead end.

Something like that..? Got to keep your feet on the ground!
:cool
edit on 15/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

what makes you think if he was switched out it was to cooperate with authorities?

It would make more sense if he was switched out that is was to just let him go so he will keep quiet instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join