It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extreme Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

In the past, my dreams depending on the severity or effect happen in the singular, one dream (DB, Dream Burst) meaning it's a relatively small event but also with serious consequences... Now every now and then I will have dreams numerous dreams in a series these I have learned to take more seriously e.g as follows.
3rd November 2010 An image of a Powerstation with a nuclear explosion behind it.
6th November 2010 I saw a beach being hit by giant waves and in the waves were sharks as the waves continued to hit the beach the sharks ate all the men women and children in the wake.
20th January 2011 A low lying harbour and very choppy high seas, the sky was dark and the air was filled with Static Electricity, crackling all around.
24th February 2011 Major Earthquake and Land Level Rise
Japan March 11th 2011

So every dream in a series I now take very seriously which leads to today as follows.

31st July 2019 DB: I was watching a storm while standing on the beach... 12 tornadoes formed over the sea, sucking up vast amounts of seawater ready to drop onto the shore, more were forming as I left the terribly scary scene. Biblical to say the least.
13th August 2019 DB: I was stood at my window watching a Tornado form outside my backyard it went over my house but was seemingly weak but gathered strength as it travelled, the people in my street had never witnessed anything like it and instead of getting in their homes they stood outside watching, it started to lay waste to people and property.

So this is the second dream of its kind, the start of a series... be prepared.

Please don't use all caps in thread titles
edit on 13/8/19 by argentus because: changed title to mostly lower case and added mod note

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Well, you used all caps so it must be true.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Well that's a sure thing if there ever was a prediction that can't fail it's: weather

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I saw a beach being hit by giant waves and in the waves were sharks as the waves continued to hit the beach the sharks ate all the men women and children in the wake.

Had you been watching any of the Sharknado films before bedtime, by any chance?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Relating to 2011.

Relating to your recent dreams. Thank you. I'll prepare.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I'm just glad I'm not in your neighborhood

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Seems more plausible that your dreams are nothing more than past memories or dreams, that are only assessed by your dreaming brain and unavailable to the waking brain. Dream memories would build up over time and could play out like a "series," as they are accessed by your subconscious. Any correlation between them and our physical reality, are nothing but coincidences.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So this is the second dream of its kind, the start of a series... be prepared.

So is it Amazon Prime or Netflix subscription that's required to view the full series?

Or do we have to wait till November as it will be on Disney + ?

I hope not as here in Australia we will have to wait till at least next year to get Disney +.

top topics

join