It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Investigators Raid Epstein’s 'Pedophile Island'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So much of this really starts to make sense.

Epstein and all of his 'activities' were (deep)state-sanctioned for the purpose of controlling political and business leaders. It's why he got away with so much.

The FBI entrapment efforts on the Russian collusion story were part of the same deep state apparatus.

I think we are only now unraveling pieces of a much larger whole.

The fact that the FBI raided Epstein's island makes more sense now, if you think Barr's real target is the deep state!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
Wouldn't that be something that should have been done say at the time of the crime?

Or did them rascsls miss a spot?

Or did something happen since Epstein was arrested?

Maybe something to do with Ghislaine?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: loam

Basically would mean the Federal govt proper or by proxy of some faction of the intelligence community had no problem enabling trafficking as long as it kept providing them with intelligence (leverage against influential people or those in power).

How far would they go to bury that fact? Anybody really think a group of such a mind would have any moral qualms about killing Epstein or scores of others to bury that story? Between this sort of thing and the NSA hoovering up all electronic data, wouldn't the intelligence apparatus have the ability to leverage almost every individual in politics and media? Are any of the talking heads uttering their own words anymore, or is it all scripted?

Exactly!

This really would be the biggest conspiracy in US history.
edit on 12-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CBS Evening News just said at least 70 Federal agents are now at Lolita Island.

Whoa - there will be plenty to find, even it the place was
cleaned after he was jailed.

It's only a matter of whether they keep it and use it to bring
someone down, or they destroy it.

I hoping beyond hope they bring the house down.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No no no!

Haven’t you heard the msm and some of the people on ats here?

This isn’t some big conspiracy

The government just happened to give Epstein a slap on the wrist in 2009, only arrested him when private citizens sued to have the court documents and evidence be made public

And some inept guard screwed up and let Epstein kill himself

Don’t you know you are hurting the country and the fbi says you are a potential terrorists by thinking there is anything more to it than this?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
This story gets stranger and stranger. Nobody knows anything. How did he make his money. How did he teach college with no degree. These are basic questions that have been lingering for years.

Well he made some of his money by using other peoples money.

"Money manager" he was. Wexner is turning over documents as
we speak that show Epstein was misappropriating funds.

www.cnbc.com...

Thing is, I am sure there was a lot of blackmail going on.

Also the banks should have stopped doing business with him long ago,
its the equivalent to a drug dealing, washing dirty money and all.

Unless of course, the high ups knew it was sanctioned!??

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: KKLOCO
AND, they just announced that Epstein was taken off suicide watch ‘At his lawyers urging’. You know, take someone off suicide watch that supposedly tried to kill himself, 2 weeks ago. Makes a lot of sense....

abcnews.go.com...

Why would his lawyer have any pull in this matter. Prison officials paid off much....

Didn't one of the lawyers claim that "his client wouldn't make it to trial" a week prior?

I didn’t hear that, but it wouldn’t surprise me, at all.

I will say this though. Having divers there on the first day of the raid means — they know something important is down there.

If he was a deep state asset, which I believe he was, then underwater entrances to the island via submersibles — puts the nail in the coffin.

It’s one thing to be worth a billion+ dollars. But what’s being talked about on this ONE island (and he owns many estates in the states, as well) as far as expenditure — is astronomical. He’d have to be worth BILLIONS of dollars.

What do we know about his net worth.... nothing!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hand raised. a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Lots of videos being checked for ?????

Just a thought.

Security tapes???

He liked to log everything so it somewhere???

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
My first foray into conspiracy theories was the Waco incident

I remember watching a documentary on how shady it was

One thing that stood out to me

David Koresh audio with negotiators was played

At one point David confidently claims that his front door will prove the atf was breaking the law by shooting in to a closed door, because bullet holes in the door will be shown going in

Video after the fire shows the fbi loading the door into a van

And......

The fbi later claimed to have lost the door and much other evidence, including coroners evidence

There should be 1000 journalists with cameras from all over the world at Epstein’s Island right now to ensure the fbi doesn’t “accidentally “ lose evidence like they always do

It’s not my fault I don’t trust them, it’s there for years if corruption or incompetence
edit on 12-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I have been letting it all play out since hearing about the "suicide". I believe this is a bunch of bull crap. It has been set up as a conspiracy from the start: Epstein found harmed in cell a little while ago, court documents released, the next day "suicide".

Then we get the info about prison: not on suicide watch, no cameras, guards working overtime, cell mate taken out of cell shortly before "suicide".

And now the raid on the island. Finally!!!

This is set up up for all of us to take hook, line, and sinker. Elite pedos are getting away with being pedos.

Jean Luc Brunel was trafficking teens also, heads better roll or we all should be very incensed. Where is the beech G. Maxwell?- oh, yes she can't be found.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I wonder why they are searching the water in scuba gear.

There have been rumors of some undground entrance or something along those lines.

But I'm on the camp of this being a dog and pony show that nothing will come from it

I almost suggested possible underwater passages in my first post but I thought no way, I mean yeah he’s a very rich and evil man but that’s super villain stuff.

Yeah it's pretty silly to think he had an underground entrance to the islamd. The truth is that they are looking for the sharks that have laaaazers attached

Although At this point our FBI and justice department is straight out of an Austin powers comedy.
edit on 11831America/ChicagoMon, 12 Aug 2019 18:11:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16831America/ChicagoMon, 12 Aug 2019 18:16:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Heads won’t roll, and the average person will let it go.

Do you know how I know?

Thousands of underage girls over a three decade period were raped, often gang raped in the uk

The police and politicians have admitted they knew about this, but let it go

Often times the police treated the victims and there families like criminals instead of the rapists

And after all of this, the people of the uk aren’t marching in the street for the law enforcement and politicians who knew of these rapes to be arrested

Heck the establishment is so powerful they got people more angry at one low class guy who called out this abuse then the rapists or those in power that covered for them

So I know things will be no different in the USA

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Basically would mean the Federal govt proper or by proxy of some faction of the intelligence community had no problem enabling trafficking as long as it kept providing them with intelligence (leverage against influential people or those in power).

How far would they go to bury that fact? Anybody really think a group of such a mind would have any moral qualms about killing Epstein or scores of others to bury that story? Between this sort of thing and the NSA hoovering up all electronic data, wouldn't the intelligence apparatus have the ability to leverage almost every individual in politics and media? Are any of the talking heads uttering their own words anymore, or is it all scripted?

Exactly!

This really would be the biggest conspiracy in US history.

Q-Anon has said repeatedly that the scope of involvement by Corporate/Government/Religion/MSM is bigger than we can imagine. In fact, the full scope can never be revealed, because humankind would lose faith in every institution.

p.s. Since Epstein's trial wasn't scheduled to start until October 2020, the action of moving him to protective custody was smart. I hear he's now in Ramstein AFB Germany.
edit on 8/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And because of that, I have basically rolled my eyes each time I've heard it or read it. That is, until today.

If what I've described is true, then it absolutely reaches to that level.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I largely agree with what you said there, but now I'm seeing this raid in a completely different light.

Attorney General Barr isn't going there to seek evidence for the victims, he's going there to go after the deep state.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

... involvement by Corporate/Government/Religion/MSM is bigger than we can imagine. In fact, the full scope can never be revealed, because humankind would lose faith in every institution.

Maybe that's exactly what we need. Maybe it's about damn time we stopped putting our faith -- and our power -- in institutions which are quickly and easily corrupted against us.

Maybe that's exactly what our Constitution tried to prevent. Maybe there's no maybe about it.

Unless and until people are willing to claw that power back, the criminal corruption will only fester.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Grambler

I largely agree with what you said there, but now I'm seeing this raid in a completely different light.

Attorney General Barr isn't going there to seek evidence for the victims, he's going there to go after the deep state.

Let’s hope so

I allowed myself to get optimistic about trump and Barr in the hopes they would put the deep state

We shall see

But why couldn’t trump and Barr taken special steps to ensure Epstein was under better surveillance and cameras were in him

They presumably know how corrupt the deep state is, so why leave Epstein’s detention and safety up to them?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Heads won’t roll, and the average person will let it go.

Do you know how I know?

Thousands of underage girls over a three decade period were raped, often gang raped in the uk

The police and politicians have admitted they knew about this, but let it go

Often times the police treated the victims and there families like criminals instead of the rapists

And after all of this, the people of the uk aren’t marching in the street for the law enforcement and politicians who knew of these rapes to be arrested

Heck the establishment is so powerful they got people more angry at one low class guy who called out this abuse then the rapists or those in power that covered for them

So I know things will be no different in the USA

Sadly, I know you are correct. I am trying to be hopeful by putting the thought into the Ethernet, maybe just maybe the guilty will be brought to justice.

edit on 12-8-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Correct me for if I'm wrong but shouldn't his Island been raided straight after his arrest? It's like arresting a murderer at a murder scene but then going back three weeks later to look for evidence. The whole thing stinks
edit on 12-8-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join