It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 2024 pages of Epstein's Case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
This part.

Could this be due to the fact that Bill Clinton is named as
having had a private party on Epstein Island, in the presence
of underage girls? Are we allowed to ask, was Hillary there also?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burntheships

No. I'm not aware of that.
Can you provide his testimony to that effect?

From a reporter on the case, from Washington Post.
Carol Leonnig

twitter.com...

People close to Epstein fear he was murdered...as Epstein told authorities someone tried to kill him in a previous incident weeks earlier. He was described as being in good spirits in recent days...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And that is "rampant", do tell why?

You read the OP right? Or did you?
Look at the deposition PDF, it might help
calm your fears of people speculating.

edit on 11-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So, nothing directly from Epstein. That's unfortunate.

But allow me to speculate. He tried unsuccessfully to commit suicide. He then told authorities, "No, no no. I was attacked", in order to be removed from suicide watch.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You read the OP right? Or did you?

Yes. Yes I did. But I did not read the 2024 page pdf.

Did you?
edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your certainly entitled to speculate that he killed himself.

Though that would mean that he was lying to those close to him
about being attacked, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Seems it's going to be hard to bring charges against Ghislaine Maxwell if she's in hiding and refuses to return to the US

Maxwell, 57, has not been charged and has denied any wrongdoing. According to people familiar with the investigation, authorities have had trouble locating Maxwell, who is believed to be living abroad. Her five-story Manhattan townhouse was sold in 2016 for $15 million by a company that used the address of Epstein’s New York office.

Her lawyers told a judge in 2017 that she was in London, but had no fixed address. Lawyers representing Epstein’s alleged victims said they wouldn’t expect Maxwell to return to the United States anytime soon for fear of being arrested.

LINK

Is she in hiding for fear of arrest or fear for her life?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Though that would mean that he was lying to those close to him about being attacked, right?

Good point. I'm sure he would never do such a thing. Fine, upstanding human that he was.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

But allow me to speculate. He tried unsuccessfully to commit suicide. He then told authorities, "No, no no. I was attacked", in order to be removed from suicide watch.

So you are going with Epstein should not have been monitored....

Lolz

This guy!

🤪😥

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

No.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Funny how I just saw you deride another member for posting too many similar threads in another thread, but your thread drifting in this one is completely ok.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

No.

Ok.

You are the same guy that has defended Epstein going back 8-9 years on Ats. You have used this same smug arguing tactic to say that there was no evidence that he was a pedophile because he was cleared by the state of florida and even then said there was no way the Clinton's were involved.

So if you agree that Epstein should not have been allowed to die yesterday, what are you arguing exactly?

You asked whom brought up the Clinton's, it was me. It was me in every thread you have tried to silence about Epstein on this site today. Are you saying the Clinton's are not involved with this guy? Actually choose a conviction and go for it bud!

Lolz🤪

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ah, so you deride posters because they speculate---and then you speculate.*

*and some animals are more equal than others-- George Orwell

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This part.

Is it rampant speculation that Bill Clinton attended parties on Epstein's island? Is it rampant speculation that underage girls were there?

I know it's not rampant speculation that Clinton flew on Epstein's plane to the island, nor that his plane transported some underage girls. I'm not sure if the party part is speculation or not, but I don't think any reasonable person would call that "rampant" speculation.

Do you honestly think it's rampant speculation that Bill Clinton attended parties with the now dead guy, and young girls?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's a discrepancy straight away : Pages 228 & 229 of 648 - The interview with Giuffre 's father , where he meets Epstein and learns of Guiffre's job as a 'travelling massuese ' : There are clearly parts of that interview which are cut off with missing pages .

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

This part.

Is it rampant speculation that Bill Clinton attended parties on Epstein's island? Is it rampant speculation that underage girls were there?

I know it's not rampant speculation that Clinton flew on Epstein's plane to the island, nor that his plane transported some underage girls. I'm not sure if the party part is speculation or not, but I don't think any reasonable person would call that "rampant" speculation.

Do you honestly think it's rampant speculation that Bill Clinton attended parties with the now dead guy, and young girls?

This is the same guy that it isnt speculated set up the Clinton foundation. The same Clinton foundation that took in $415,000,000 in 2015 and after she lost took in $11,000,000 the next year. So $404,000,000 less after she didnt have political influence....

Lolz

Some people will try to explain away all kinds of nonsense, very frustrating

🤪

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This part.

I think its perfectly reasonable to speculate that there could be volumes more witness testimony considering the length of time Epstein persisted in this sex traficking behavior.

Just the mention of Clinton renting Pedo Island for a private party, lends credence enough to further pursue additional information from the source.

These 2000 pages are a mere scratch of the surface, dont you think?..or at least could be.

For instance, the time frame alloted to these 2000 pages only explores 2002 thru 2005, relative to the witnesses at hand ONLY. This type of behavior, doesnt just suddenly turn on, then off.

Decades need to be looked at, that what I believe has folks scared.
edit on 11-8-2019 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
More missing evidence where a detective is interviewed about the surveillance finding and Epsteins payments to prostitutes pages 509 510 511 of 648 .

Whoever cut those parts is playing games , crucial testimony is missing

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This part.

I think its perfectly reasonable to speculate that there could be volumes more witness testimony considering the length of time Epstein persisted in this sex traficking behavior.

Just the mention of Clinton renting Pedo Island for a private party, lends credence enough to further pursue additional information from the source.

These 2000 pages are a mere scratch of the surface, dont you think?..or at least could be.

For instance, the time frame alloted to these 2000 pages only explores 2002 thru 2005, relative to the witnesses at hand ONLY. This type of behavior, doesnt just suddenly turn on, then off.

Decades need to be looked at, that what I believe has folks scared.

It sure did need to be looked at. All of it.

Epstein was in the business of offering 11-15 year old girls $ for having sex with old men.

The Clinton's spent significant time with a guy that has now "killed himself" because of his pedophilia. Are we to believe that Epstein didnt offer these services to the Clinton's? 29 private flights and many of these where SS was left behind because of Bill's insistence?

If someone offered me one time a 14 year old girl I would probably punch him in the face and do my best to save that little girl. Are we to believe that Bill was never offered? Epstein did after all set up the Clinton foundation......

Lolz🤪

Nothing to see here

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Is it rampant speculation that Bill Clinton attended parties on Epstein's island?

As far as I can tell, yes it is. Or is there evidence to that?

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join