It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

For all we know, Q is the FBI... I don't believe that, but I sure wouldn't put it past them.

That would be a very controversial though and disturbing if true.
Although I rather pass that thought, but anything is possible these days?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, law enforcement sources said Saturday.
A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

Oh boy. So how quickly does this all get disappeared and swept under the rug? So, so convenient now that names are being named in the public eye...

Hopefully it does not matter anymore and he's squealed his ass off already and turned over enough evidence to nail the Clintons and others. Hopefully they played it smart and don't physically need him to press on.

I Suppose we'll know for sure if individual investigators and others who had contact with him start to get suicided.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has anybody mentioned yet that Epstein must have been #ting his pants during his stay behind bars? That he must have known that he got a bulls eye painted on the back (or front) of his jail inmate costume as soon as he entered the jailsysytem? That he would have screamed murder as soon as his suicide watch was retracted so soon after being caught attempting commiting suicide? For all we know he never expressed his fear of being suicided or being plain murdered in jail.

What does this mean...? Would it mean there is no conspiray to have him dead before becoming a real threat for the "celebs"? Does this mean his first attempt to commit suicide was his sincere own doing...as was his second (succesfull) attempt?

On the otherhand.. such heartless people with no remorse and not able to feel regret after distroying countless young lifes...and with enough money to keep him self alive by fighting for a reduced sentence or even proof their innocence for years to come...will not end their own life before even having tried purifying their name in court or make a deal so sweet that all teeth of the judges fall out because of decay.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
For all we know he never expressed his fear of being suicided or being plain murdered in jail.

Actually, we do know that someone is reporting exactly that:

Jeffrey Epstein told guards weeks before he hanged himself that someone tried to KILL HIM

Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him in the weeks before his death, a source has revealed to DailyMail.com

The insider, who had seen the disgraced financier on several occasions during his incarceration at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also claims that the normally reserved Epstein seemed to be in good spirits.

'There was no indication that he might try to take his own life,' the source told DailyMail.com

Anonymous, as usual, so take it for what it's worth. But there is such a report.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Multiple times either he or his lawyer have voiced concerned about his wellbeing. Typically suicidal people are scared about their wellbeing... And even if he would have rather killed himself than have someone do something brutal, surely he'd try to bring them down first.

And the world has known about his misdeeds forever, so I don't see him stumbling upon some shame.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Okay, did not know about this one ..thx. But you are right, it is from an anonymous source. Should Epstein not have reported such serious death threatening "believes" to his lawyer or someone who could have taken action to secure his safety? I would..especially being a high profile/ high risc prisoner. But then again, maybe he did and nothing happened....because they are morons or nothing happened because "the other they" wanted him precisely there where they wanted him.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Multiple times either he or his lawyer have voiced concerned about his wellbeing.

I thought I had seen such reports, but when I did a quick search, I only found articles about the victims' lawyers making such claims. So thank you for confirming what I remember. With his suicide yesterday, there's just that much more to wade through to find older information.

Typically suicidal people are scared about their wellbeing... And even if he would have rather killed himself than have someone do something brutal, surely he'd try to bring them down first.

And the world has known about his misdeeds forever, so I don't see him stumbling upon some shame.

Well, Epstein had every reason to worry about his future, both near and long term. So we can't rule legit suicide attempts out. But my gut tells me the first "suicide attempt" was just a dry run in the event it became a necessity. And the release of the civil suit docs made it a necessity. Not sure about all the whys and wherefores yet, tho I'm still leaning toward "disappeared" before he could be "suicided."

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Okay, did not know about this one ..thx. But you are right, it is from an anonymous source. Should Epstein not have reported such serious death threatening "believes" to his lawyer or someone who could have taken action to secure his safety? I would..especially being a high profile/ high risc prisoner. But then again, maybe he did and nothing happened....because they are morons or nothing happened because "the other they" wanted him precisely there where they wanted him.

None of it makes sense, right? Everything being reported cannot be true, but the trick is figuring what is and isn't true!

And all of it is probably by design. We aren't supposed to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Autopsy results expected this afternoon according to several news sources.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Good to know! Thank you!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UpForGrabs

Good catch I hadn't noticed that....that head looks huge, try and imagine the rest of the body being there with that size of a head. Bad photoshop job

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So what? Few here will believe them, no matter what the results are.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67

Good catch I hadn't noticed that....that head looks huge, try and imagine the rest of the body being there with that size of a head. Bad photoshop job

In my eye its a bit hard to tell how the perspective of the photograph works.. But,...what is a fire department medic doing there anyways?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But you will?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: chr0naut

he Daily Mail may have interviewed her, but that does not seem to be what this article is reporting.

It is exactly what they are reporting is the girls story fell apart because she made it up.

Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

In the article is says that ''the Daily Mails has learned'' several times.

Nowhere does it cite its source.

Where were the woman's own statements about this, in the article?

It is clear that it was a fabricated sensationalist tabloid story, from one of the original 'Fake News' services.

Wikipedia bans Daily Mail as 'unreliable' source - The Guardian

Daily Mail Banned As 'Reliable Source' On Wikipedia In Unprecedented Move - Huff Post

Daily Mail From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please re-read the article with a critical mindset in regard to what it says and also note that no other news service has validated any of its claims in the last three years since the article was published back in 2016.

edit on 11/8/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I wonder why that is? Hmmm.....

Could it have anything to do with anything factual?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Could it have anything to do with anything factual?

Here?

Not often. Speculation is the rule here.

edit on 8/11/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Wikipedia, LOL.

A controlled online source of information, nothing official.

Wikipedia compiled and edited by regular people on the internet,
hahahahahahhhaaaa.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67

You never noticed Epstein had an outsized dome? How could you miss it?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: chr0naut

Wikipedia, LOL.

A controlled online source of information, nothing official.

Wikipedia compiled and edited by regular people on the internet,
hahahahahahhhaaaa.

But you accept a Daily Mail article on face value?

However, the court documents indicate that there was another witness and no other news service has validated the article. How do you explain those things?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join