It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Heard a Weird "insider view" on the Storm Area 51 Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Atsbhct
Wouldn’t it be amazing if a bunch of people showed up in that desert and got an air show of otherworldly tech.

I believe there will be an air show, there is bound to be people with a mind to prank those who turn up. Be it modified drones or some type of lighting effect, I'm 100% sure there will be a display...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

only 75% sure? meh

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

And suddenly Bernie announces he'll declassify alien documents. Coincidence?

Old "Bern" is playing up to his base...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Storm Area 51 is a false flag mass gathering event! Damn it!

For all the folks who actually show up, all they'll see is a long line of FEMA trucks waiting to cart them off to bad monkey camp.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Storm Area 51 is a false flag mass gathering event! Damn it!

For all the folks who actually show up, all they'll see is a long line of FEMA trucks waiting to cart them off to bad monkey camp.

I'm thinking they will be short busses.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm in IT myself and I'm 75% sure this facebook page was started by a young guy as a joke that snowballed into a meme even though he said right in the post that t was a joke. Corbell interviewed him and they tossed around the idea of turning this into a music festival. The only people who will actually attempt to storm Area 51 are naive fools.

I invented I.T. and know for a FACT that young man is actually THE alien we have all been talking about for the last 2000 years. He wanted to tell us all he was ready to party but he got shy and decided to do it next year instead.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Area 51 meme didn't really get started on the internet until web sites like the desert rat and Art Bell broadcasts.
Might be some examples of disclosure making it into the movies and the MSM stories from the Kennedy era but they weren't flying saucer UFO memes.

www.ufomind.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I have not heard any voices in my head, but have a similar kinda feeling. It does take some work to maintain sanity with lot of deep complex ideas and little certainty, for now.

From my perspective there are alien forces along with parts of the US Military pushing for disclosure. There is a long and entrenched bureaucratic system restricting this process and not wanting to alter the status quo. There is still about 6 weeks to help smooth out some of the more jagged edges until it all drops.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

'mornin dfnj2015.…yep...gather everyone in one location...in the desert... and.....Poof!

How convenient.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The event was pulled from Facebook this past week, and no it wasn't Facebook who created it. It originated on the page "Sh!posting, cause I'm in shambles." The creator came out a couple weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes the Facebook page was taken down for about 1 day until it was put back up again.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm in IT myself and I'm 75% sure this facebook page was started by a young guy as a joke that snowballed into a meme even though he said right in the post that t was a joke. Corbell interviewed him and they tossed around the idea of turning this into a music festival. The only people who will actually attempt to storm Area 51 are naive fools.

SMH

He said these people were consultants to FB.....working in IT has no relation to the information given. So you pointing out you work in IT makes zero sense and is completely irrelevant to the topic as well as holding zero weight on your opinion.
edit on 12-8-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hello? Have you heard of Cambridge Analytica and the like?

The data Facebook could gather from the Storm Area 51 thing is peanuts. There is already far more data, and far more detailed and individualised data, out there. Far, far more.

And it's already weaponised.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join