It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man in a California goes on 2 hour stabbing spree killing 4 people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't ignore it. I took it one step further, because it's impossible to find out without mind reading technology.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I didn't ignore it. I took it one step further, because it's impossible to find out without mind reading technology.

Unless the shooter isn't dead. Doh! I never thought of that!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That would help us to prevent shootings how exactly? Are all individuals the same? If you understand the thought patterns of Charles Manson do you also know how the Dalai Lama ticks? You really have no clue how complicated the human mind is, do you?

I mean sure you could make extensive analysis of one shooter, his habits, the way expresses himself etc, you can compare that to everybody else, but what would that lead to? Locking up thousands of innocents who never would commit any crime, while one who doesn't share any of those traits kills
It's just not working that way.
edit on 8-8-2019 by Peeple because: add

I mean it's for starters silly to believe those shooters you examine are honest to you

Or that you can somehow understand their whole life experience in a few conversations
edit on 8-8-2019 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

yea, might at well just give up now huh?

sorry, not a defeatist here. This young man will have decades to explain what he was thinking to therapists while in prison.
And that tiny bit of hope in me, hopes that something gained in understanding this guy, might translate to others. As it stands now, the options are to remove all guns from law abiding citizens and only leave guns with the criminals and police.

If that is the way you want to go, I'll pack you a lunch, you will need it.
edit on 8-8-2019 by network dude because: fixed error

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
4 deqad in 2 hours, and NO ONE stopped him??

This guy is a amature.

I know I could take out 8 -10 folks in less then a minute.

but then I practice.

guns are for pu$$ys

(Yes, I am on a few watch lists why do you ask?)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

edit on 8-8-2019 by whyamIhere because: Piss poor attempt at humor

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

To be absolutely honest I think police should also not be allowed to have guns. In my utopian moments I want crime and subsequently all lethal force to be a thing of the dark past.
I think mankind can and will evolve to build a more healthy society in which none of this would ever be imagineable.
But I acknowledge to get there we have to rip out the bad apples from the roots. So in a weird way I'm promoting the killing of the majority of mankind to clean the genepool from violent traits once and for all.
I think if we let maybe 300 individuals live that should be enough diversity to start new. I seriously hate humans.

XOXO greetings from Boötes

edit on 8-8-2019 by Peeple because: fyi that's a joke. I think it's funny because it's the only way to get rid off violent crimes that part is true. as long as humans are that close to apes there will be violence

Sorry I just got annoyed by the whole discussion especially the mental illness angle and the pretending to go out and kill people for some cause or idea would be so out of the ordinary for humans. History tells us it's not.
And if it would be a mental health issue the implication is every soldier is crazy. That's just not working.

We have two options, admit guns are a tool for killing and live with them being used, or get rid of them and even if we won't eliminate all crime with that there will be significantly less mass shootings.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Nothing to see here, people.

Move along now!

Nothing to see here.

This NEVER happened...only white supremacists murder people, only Trump supporters do that! Nothing to see here; move along now, people.

/extreme sarcasm

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The average person could kill someone with a shovel, faster than they could kill them with a gun...you do know this right???

A regular garden spade is a LETHAL weapon!!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't know if they do stuff look this, but maybe you should contact the Guinness World Record people if you can kill 9 people in under 32 seconds with a shovel?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I don't know if they do stuff look this, but maybe you should contact the Guinness World Record people if you can kill 9 people in under 32 seconds with a shovel?

I hope that’s one of the pages with color pictures.

Bottom left: here is ATS member flyingclaydisk (pictured smiling) killing 9 people in 31.68 seconds, with a shovel. Beating last year’s record by more than 1.5 seconds.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Assassin82

as many have said, mental illness has nothing to do with this. Normal people kill others all the time. this time, they used a knife. Next time, perhaps a baseball bat. But we still nee to ban gunz. This guy had a gun, and it was the reason he stabbed people. The gun told him to.

How many people could he have killed in that time with a gun ?
edit on 9-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'm

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Bottom left: here is ATS member flyingclaydisk (pictured smiling) killing 9 people in 31.68 seconds, with a shovel. Beating last year’s record by more than 1.5 seconds.

You should stop trying to equate video games and real Life...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I'm

I don’t think you understand the post at all.
But nice try

The Guinness record book is not a game.
edit on 9 8 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I'm

I don’t think

Finally we agree on something

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I'm

I don’t think

So you didn’t understand it at all

Surprise

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
And an emoji

Surprise

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I'm

I don’t think

Surprise

That's just your lack of understanding of anything other than fits into your tiny little world.

Let's play a game called you posting history for day the last three months.

It goes like this....

Stupid lefty ,liberal idiots low IQ morons , brainwashed by CNN , Yada Yada Yada, seriously change the record already that scratch is really putting a downer in your vibe man...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I'm

I don’t think

Surprise

That's just your lack of understanding of anything other than fits into your tiny little world.

Let's play a game called you posting history for day the last three months.

It goes like this....

Stupid lefty ,liberal idiots low IQ morons , brainwashed by CNN , Yada Yada Yada, seriously change the record already that scratch is really putting a downer in your vibe man...

It’s called ‘trolling’

And the easily manipulated bite.

Every
Damn
Time

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Two lines in the water

Same fish on both hooks

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join