It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Own Close Up Sighting Of A Large Orange Ball Of Light Directly Over Head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

No pulsating ... just the swirling motions taking place throughout the surface.

What you just described is the exact same as a friend sighting 25 years ago, Only his Orange ball followed him home.

When he stepped out of the car the Orange sphere was directly above his house but much lower, no more than a couple of hundred feet above the rooftop. He said the hairs on his neck stood up and he ran for the door, waking everyone up in the house. (2am).

He never saw the object on the way home but he said he can remember stopping at a set of traffic lights and the road around him was lit up orange and he felt it stayed that way until he exited the car at home about 2 miles away from the traffic lights.

Exact same detail, swirling effect within the Orange Sphere, Almost like a liquid moving.
edit on 14-8-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Saw this on the MUFON site and thought of this topic:
www.mufoncms.com...

Shows a very nice OBOL that is likely not a blur or drone, or a lens flare from the moon. Seems to be semi- transparent, which could indicate a reflection, but from what?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

No pulsating ... just the swirling motions taking place throughout the surface.

What you just described is the exact same as a friend sighting 25 years ago, Only his Orange ball followed him home.

When he stepped out of the car the Orange sphere was directly above his house but much lower, no more than a couple of hundred feet above the rooftop. He said the hairs on his neck stood up and he ran for the door, waking everyone up in the house. (2am).

He never saw the object on the way home but he said he can remember stopping at a set of traffic lights and the road around him was lit up orange and he felt it stayed that way until he exited the car at home about 2 miles away from the traffic lights.

Exact same detail, swirling effect within the Orange Sphere, Almost like a liquid moving.
It had an intense color similar to lava and the swirls undulated throughout the surface slowly like in a lava flow. And the surface was opaque like lava as well.
And as for it following him home....the one I saw literally changed direction and started heading towards me at the exact same moment as I thought to myself "that's not a helicopter."
edit on 10/20/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: BlackProject

I've seen a lot of accounts lately of people seeing slow moving orange balls of light in the sky and of all these accounts none of them were as close up and detailed as my sighting. And yes, my husband MrSmartypants saw it too. So I figured it's sort of my duty to relay the details of my sighting.
It was last year, 2018, at the end of the summer (I don't remember what month) about 10:00 pm on a clear night. I was out in the backyard (large backyard at the end of a dead end street) just piddling around. I was standing facing the back of my house looking due North when in the sky slightly to my left I saw a large round bright orange light slowly heading in a south/south/easterly direction and I immediately thought it was a helicopter search light and I just as quickly realized helicopter search lights are not orange. And at that point it changed its direction to a due south path taking it directly towards my location, not descending but slowly coming straight towards me (believe it or don't) and at that point, the back door was open so I started yelling for my husband to hurry and get out there and see it. He got outside just in time to see it slowly reach a spot directly over my head. I had to bend my head back as far as it would go and look straight up. As for its size if the size of a star as seen from earth looks as big as the end of a pencil eraser then this was the size of a dinner plate. It's moving so slowly it almost seemed to just hang there in space and I did not take my eyes off of it. It's color (contrasted against the dark night sky) was an intense, vivid, deep orange and the color was uniform across the surface, no slight changes in hue or anything...just perfectly uniform color. And scattered across the surface were these little curlicue-like swirls going in all different directions. They were visible because the outer edges of the little swirly things were outlined with a thin, sharp bright red line. If the orange ball of light was the size of a dinner plate then each of these swirls were one inch long. And when I say sharp I mean there was nothing blurry about this. I could see every detail of this intense pure orange surface sharply and clearly. I then had the presence of mind to think I really need to pay attention to as much detail as I can before it's gone...so I looked at the outer edge of it and it was sharp, smooth and distinct against the sky... and perfectly round. I can't emphasize enough how perfectly round this was. You just don't see colors that pure and homogeneous and shapes so perfectly round in nature. And around the edge was a thin layer of whitish haze (and by thin I mean the candy coating on a M&M thin or a little larger). The haze did not slowly dissipate out into space but stayed confined to the thin layer.
At this time my husband started to get spooked and went back in the house but I never once took my eyes off of it. I watched it as it slowly continued due south until it was out of sight. It made no sound.

This is so interesting and amazing for me to read, why? Because look on my posts, I wrote about the exact same thing back in I think 2008. I saw same thing with my mum, in my back garden, which was silent and perfectly round like you said. Quite literally the same thing. (Check out my post if you will, it may shock you how close our interpretation is of this) one thing I always said about it was when I saw the orb I saw, I felt like it did not want me there. As if to leave, odd that your husband left and you stayed. Maybe he got that feeling?

Thank you so much for your post. I just read your account of your sighting. Except for the small swirling currents (?) on the surface it sounds identical.
And at the risk of sounding bat poop crazy I have to admit that when it changed direction and started heading in my direction I had an instantaneous desire to run. It "felt" like it had heard my thoughts about it and was not pleased. And the red tinged swirls looked angry somehow. Crazy, I know... but that's what it felt like. My husband was spooked enough that I have never been able to get him to talk about it. Not one word from him about it. I never pressed him about it because I know it scared him.

It is really nice to hear back from you, I was waiting for your reply because I wanted to know what you thought. It is so interesting that you felt the need to run and more interestingly is that you say if felt like it heard your thoughts. That is a very similar feeling I go, like it saw me, it knew why I was looking at it and it was not shy to stay there. Yet for me, I felt like it wanted me to look away.

Interestingly the days after my thoughts started to fade from what I saw and I knew this as for the first few days I kept talking about it to others and each day, I felt like I could remember a little less each time. So I tried my best to keep remembering to the point I forced myself to recall it all. Not sure if you had similar feelings? But overall made me feel like it wanted me to forget.

It really is so odd. I never thought I would see a sighting and so readily available in my garden but I did and it was odd.

I know what you mean about the memory. My memory of the sighting took on a dreamlike quality very shortly after it happened. There's a very strange sensation attached to my recalling the incident. The memory feels very "thick" and I have to push my way into it. I too feel like I was supposed to have forgotten it.
edit on 10/20/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Most orbs are semi transparent. They can turn up their burners and allow humanity to see them, when they need to they can turn their burners down and quite literally fade out this giving the impression they are semi transparent. Please remember these things are totally ca[pable of shape shifting................... Anything you see anywhere around you be it people indeed anything even a tree around you can be an orb.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Most orbs are semi transparent. They can turn up their burners and allow humanity to see them, when they need to they can turn their burners down and quite literally fade out this giving the impression they are semi transparent. Please remember these things are totally ca[pable of shape shifting................... Anything you see anywhere around you be it people indeed anything even a tree around you can be an orb.

I think that's stretching the point a little too far. I imagine these orbs are sometimes visible not because of their shape shifting ability but because of the atmospheric conditions. Heavy ionization, high dew point, whatever. Will-'o-the Wisp, and so on.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

It might be atmospheric in some cases yes but they really are capable of turning up their lumination like you would turn up the gas on an old lantern. The name Jack o' the lantern to describe them centuries ago was used for a reason

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

If you're around...you seem to know alot about these things....do you think they're native to earth? Are they sentient beings?

edit on 8/30/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 8/30/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hi MissSmartypants, I seen a lot of them, not sure I know a lot about them though and as the years have progressed increasing confused by the whole thing. It sort of makes no sense, apart from the reality that the orbs really are out there and been witnessed since human records begin.

You ask native to Earth?

Err...................... Heavens only knows. I do sort of believe they are native to Earth and have lived around us all the time, just we can't see them much of the time as they can just evaporate in front of ones eyes. At the same time if they are natives to Earth then they seem to live out in the rural / mountainous regions at least here in the UK. I wouldn't be surprised even if they come from beneath our feet rather than from above. They don't seem to really want to be around humans, at least from experience I've found they very timid and hard to coax down close. They prefer to keep their distance from humanity and probably after experiencing what we've done to 80% of other animal species on Planet earth a good idea for their survival.

Then one time I did experience a mothership after getting close to a whole load of orbs and that ship crop sprayed us with Manna out of the Bible................ Dunno what or why but that thing could have been visiting us from another Planet or plane of existence so who knows if the orbs are merely the scout ships for the motherships?

The above experience is almost something Biblical so who knows, maybe the orbs are merely the spirits of people who have shed their skin (bodies) and gone into the spiritual plane (afterlife) and live it out in the heavens and visit us once in a while. One orb transformed from an angle grinder low intensity white type ufo orb into an angel light ufo orb with a light output unseen in any whiteness / light seen ever before. Holier than holy so maybe the religious books are all true about the angels etc?

It's all fascinating stuff and the only reality really is there is something out there our governments have not identified as yet at least to us average humans in the street and it is very beautiful to see while quite hair raising at the same time while it offers genuine hope to all of us in this crazy world that there might just be life continuation for all of us when the lifespan of our Earthly Human based bodies expires and we can live without economic enslavement, bodily pain, loss of friends and family to death / disease and the hurt this brings, freedom from war and violence, in a better existence hopefully in Heaven

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Beautiful things! I have seen a huge,white, incandescent orb (many years ago, many witnesses - I have described it at length somewhere on the forum) but also smaller ones about the size of ping-pong balls, in my bedroom. . . orangey, & quite dull in comparison. The closest one I saw was a few years back; it was cherry red, with a zig-zag black line across the centre. It came close to my face,as I lay in bed & I stared it it, mesmerized. It simply disappeared suddenly. I totally believe these accounts. I have never been afraid of them; rather astonished & fascinated.

I may be wrong, but I suspect all living beings ARE orbs in their original state - I have "been" a purple orb flying in space during an OBE (PS Don't care if no-one believes me, am not willing to argue about it as it's not provable)
edit on 31-8-2020 by kiro8lak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

"it was cherry red, with a zig-zag black line across the centre" Wowzers! That must have been an awesome experience

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I saw something similar about 10 years ago except it only lasted about a second or two. It was orange and moving across the sky - about 75 degrees elevation. It was oval shaped and had those curlicue 'flames' coming from the edge of it swirling after it. Your description of these curlicues sounds very like what I saw. They would 'burn' for a bit and then vanish, like flames in a fire. It blinked out as suddenly as it arrived.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I would have been surprised if you did *not* have any more sightings!

They are kind of like a gateway drug!

Still don't what they are...
I can't help but look up when I'm outside...even when I'm standing there talking to someone I'm staring at the sky.

I went through this phase and saw some cool things.
Most probably man made, some probably satellites, a few shooting starts.

The coolest is when what looks like a star appears during the day. Just a shiny dot as bright and small as a star,. But there in the blue sky.

Sometimes makes a rare flash

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join