It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media's (Vice) lies pointing to whites as mass shooters when blacks do 90%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This guy again. Another black people are so violent thread?

Going to ignore the fact that knuckleheads believe in false ideals, thats what spurs them to violence.

Continue wagging your finger, and ill continue to wag mine.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Re: ucr.fbi.gov...

Thanks for sharing that VERY informative FBI table of arrest statistics. It looks like Blacks commit 68% of U.S. murders, and not 90%, like the title of this thread states. Am I reading it correctly, Fred?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Apparently, there are 250,000,000 White "European" people living in the USA.

Apparently there are 40,000,000 Black "African" people living in the USA.

So, one would surmise, that "White" people do 5 times more crime than them other black fellas.......

Probably explains why all the prisons over there are full of white fellas.........damn scum!!....

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
So the media is pointing the finger at "white nationalists" calling them terrorists and as we know they only cover shootings by white men and don't bother giving the time of day to the black shooters or black victims that account for ~90% of the shooters and at least that rate of vi

Here are pictures of this years mass shooters that Vice pointed out is majority "white nationalists" - and in the next breath said thee were over 250 shootings this year. That means they are using the statistics of black shooters (gang related very often) and outright lying about white nationalists narrative - which is creating violence against conservatives.

i.redd.it...

This isn't going to end well for the media. People are remembering who is saying what and there is going to be a bill for their recklessness and it's not going to be paid in platitudes and "im sorries"

The reason why the media doesn't focus on the black shootings is because it's black idiots killing blacks.

The mass shootings reported on however are on the whole indiscriminate and target complete strangers and members of the public.

If anything, you could say the media "doesn't care" because it's blacks killing blacks.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

The "black" shootings are black on black shootings, gang-related etc. Why would the media care to report on black deaths?

The mass shootings (by "white males", for instance) are largely indiscriminate and target complete strangers, completely innocent folk...

edit on 7-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FredT

Re: ucr.fbi.gov...

Thanks for sharing that VERY informative FBI table of arrest statistics. It looks like Blacks commit 68% of U.S. murders, and not 90%, like the title of this thread states. Am I reading it correctly, Fred?

Yes and who is being murdered by blacks? Blacks. So, blacks are being murdered by blacks.

A black person in the US is more likely to be killed by another black than by some infrequent "white supremacist"...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

DC Sniper......So many forget that one.

Jurors were played a tape of the call, in which the caller demands that police tell the public the snipers were "caught like a duck in a noose."
edition.cnn.com...

The caller -- presumably the sniper himself -- was the first to throw out the puzzling phrase, which was then repeated by the Montgomery County police chief on Wednesday at a late-night news conference, apparently by way of confirmation.

''You asked us to say, 'We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose','' the chief, Charles A. Moose, said into a battery of microphones. ''We understand that hearing us say this is important to you.''
www.nytimes.com...

A recorded voice said:

Don't say anything. Just listen. Dearest police, Call me God. Do not release to the press. Five red stars. You have our terms. They are non-negotiable. If you choose Option 1, you will hold a press conference stating to the media that you believe you have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose. Repeat every word exactly as you heard it. If you choose Option 2, be sure to remember we will not deviate. P.S.-Your children are not safe. Id.
www.clarkprosecutor.org...

. . . nothing -- and I repeat nothing -- demonstrates the . . . hand behind this shooting spree than the halting, clumsy manner in which Police Chief Moose delivered the final Mind Control message to the shooter that the time had arrived to give himself up.
www.cuttingedge.org...

Sniper John Allen Muhammad refused to utter any last words as he was executed, taking to the grave answers about why and how he plotted the killings . . .
www.clarkprosecutor.org...

True terrorism, but organised by who? And why?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

To many people try to group these shooters/murderers into political catergorys, ethnic catergorys but usually they all ignore the fact they are all AMERICAN, one thing they all have in common is they live in the USA and have access to firearms. The mental gymnastics that take place to try and portion blame to political opponets rather than face up to the reality of Americans kill Americans daily with firearms, that is the problem, what is the solution?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

People kill people. Can't blame the gun, knife, alcohol, car and trucks.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Secretrooster
I think that both sides should be honest. Yes, gang violence makes up most of mass shootings. However, gang violence and acts of terrorism are two different things, IMO. Speaking strictly on mass shootings in public places where the shooters goal is to harm as many people as possible (IMO, an act of terrorism). Young white males are mainly responsible. Churches, schools, movie theaters, concerts, department stores...mainly young white male shooters.

Should that reflect on all white males? No. The media is at fault for that.

They may be two different things, but I'm sure that is little comfort to the victim's families.

Regardless, the casualties from violence in our inner cities is far greater than "white supremacist" shootings.

If you are vehemently calling out one, but not the other, it is hypocrisy, and nothing more than political rhetoric.

It seems that some are not interested in what happens in Chicago, or Baltimore if they cant use it as a political weapon. Either that, or they don't really believe black lives matter, and that would be racism.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: carewemust
Most mass-shooters are White males.

Most non-mass-shooters are Black and Brown males.

Are those two conclusions correct?

Don't forget White males comprise the bulk of US serial killers as well but thats off topic

Its a good point as I have alluded to. Neither side seems willing to accept stats that do not support their view. Ask doesn't trust the FBI, what about the RAND corporation? The NRA? etc etc.

ucr.fbi.gov...

If you do not trust government statistics ie the FBI, then the conclusion that non mass shooters are Black and Hispanics would not hold as well no?

I think you are missing the point. The facts are facts, they won't be changing ever, only increasing. But the reporting of the facts seems to follow a political bent. When it's said that most "mass shooters" are young white males, yes, most of the ones reported in the MSM are. But when you look at crime stats of people gunned down on a regular basis, there are a whole lot of black on black shootings that happen in some areas. Much more so that the few shootings that make the news. So much so that at times, it's ignored by most folks.

We can adjust the criteria to fit our narratives all we like. But that won't change the part where some nutter decided that rather than just eat a bullet, he would kill lots of random folks that he doesn't know, just before he eats his bullet.

There seems to be quite a few factors involved in the process that makes a person nuts enough to kill others, and exploring those reasons is important. (IMHO) sh!tting out your brains and screaming "it's the gunz!" is a very popular activity immediately after these incidents, but it doesn't help finding the root causes.

But as we have seen, blaming Trump seems to be universal and sooper easy, so most just go with that one.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I guess "MASS SHOOTING" sells more papers that "quadruple homicide"

They've redefined words before....

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think I am, simply pointing out that with wildly varying definitions, one persons mass shooting, is something else to someone else.

In that light coupled with our increasingly polarized nature on almost any issue rational and productive discourse, let alone change is impossible

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Honestly Left, right, Pro Gun, anti gun Red State, Blue state, MAGA, resistance.........

People are dying we we as a Country and a society need to figure out out stuff and try to fix it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join