It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Space-force, Exo-Contact & Exo-politics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LobBazaar

Who is this Shandor you speak of?
They're less theory, and more, just a general question, so as to get conversation going.
P.S. Any relation to Bob Lazar, it is just your name, Lob, is quite similar to Bob's, it might be just a coincidence, but I suspect a distant relative. Or are you of the Bazaar family of Harper's Bazaar rather than the Lazar family, of Bob Lazar? It's an easy mistake for one to make, and I can assure you, it won't be the first time, somebody make such a mistake.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
a reply to: Gothmog

Why not, is it because I failed to justify the Nuclear and Egyptian narratives to your liking, or because you just wish to disagree with me, due to a high testosterone level and sex drive?

How about "being informed" ?
I like that answer
Perhaps you should actually read , with comprehension , my first post to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, but it's impossible to provide you with information so as to prove my case, because, if true, such information, would be top military secrecy, and therefore, to gain legitimate evidence, so as to satisfy you needs, Gothmog, I would have to hack the American military, and that would result in a long prison term.
P.S. Gothmog, any relation to Jacob Rees-Mogg?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I think your friend of a friend of a friend might have old news, we've been informed about this fantastic Story quite some time now...

Here is an ATS Thread. The poster left quite an impression here and his story is rather intriguing if you ask me...

Is it possible? I don't know
is it impossible? I don't think so

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I am not going to read the link, but I had a look, black triangles, etc, I feel all UFO stories, abductions etc, are purposely created by the Pentagon and American Military so as to feed the world extraterrestrial disinformation, so as to protect real extraterrestrial information, for example, all ufo stories rely on a certain level of ignorance of aviation, so as to believe, unless the UFOs are millions of years ahead of us and have not only developed craft that can travel in space for a long time, but can then safely land on extraterrestrial planets like earth.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

what makes your Story different, than the other disinformation stories?

I have read so many, and most feel the same!

ETA
Not the one I linked.
It is eeriely similar to yours only this breakaway civ. Went off long ago, i don't remember the dates. They found an antique AI somewhere in a mine in Africa, this AI activated and with the knowledge learned they managed to build a spaceship run on nuclear power. They are zapping trough the galaxy dince then. But apparently they are back an try to talk some sense into the world leaders...
This is a very brief and superficial rundown of the story presented in the thread.

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 4/8/2019 by NoClue because: eta

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Nothing, it is just a topic of conversation NoClue.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: one4all

Well there are definitely an array of non-nuclear options like the still un-released Meyer Drive and like David Hamels approach

In which neither could reach speeds even approaching the speed of light

This is true but we aren't talking about exceeding the speed of light....were we I would have instead referred to Wilbert Smiths work which is yet to be fully recognised and credited publicly.

FYI Star Trek is ABSOLUTELY BANG ON in its descriptions of how to use their Transporter....and the principal the Enterprises Warp Drive functions within is a Macro-example of this methodology which is described completely by Les Brown.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: one4all

Well there are definitely an array of non-nuclear options like the still un-released Meyer Drive and like David Hamels approach

In which neither could reach speeds even approaching the speed of light

This is true but we aren't talking about exceeding the speed of light....were we I would have instead referred to Wilbert Smiths work which is yet to be fully recognised and credited publicly.

FYI Star Trek is ABSOLUTELY BANG ON in its descriptions of how to use their Transporter....and the principal the Enterprises Warp Drive functions within is a Macro-example of this methodology which is described completely by Les Brown.

I stated "could not even reach the speed of light" . Actually , no where near .
Who was speaking of FTL ?

How was Star Trek "absolutely bang on" with their teleporters ?
Describe how they worked .
(You do realize that was science fiction , right ?)
Warp drive ?
You mean taking something like making a self-sustaining black hole, containing it and controlling it , to have that warp drive ?
"Warp drive" is not what you think it is.

edit on 8/4/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Look. Just get the hook.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join