It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Space-force, Exo-Contact & Exo-politics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A friend of a friend of a friend-Figure of speech-within the world of computer science, ufology, and hacking, has informed me that, the United states is currently working toward what they call Space-force Earth, which is, a nuclear, Egyptian society, over the next 2500 to 3500 years and they are currently in the process of building nuclear spacecraft in undisclosed airfoce bases somewhere in America, not in Area 51, but beyond the boundaries of Area 51.
This building of nuclear spacecraft, is alongside, extraterrestrial contact that they, the Russians, the Chinese and United Nations have and are aware of, and they are working with these exos, who themselves are humanoid, like humans, from parallel civilisations in the cosmos and our own neighbourhood, the milky-way, who have the same military industrial complex, a parallel matrix, so to peak, which goes deeper into exopolitics, what do we think?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Slow down dude.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Slow down dude.

lol ONE PERIOD, one question mark and a WHOLE lotta commas.

For future reference:
Pick where the thread should go and put it there. No need to make 3 threads on one subject.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Quadrivium because: punctuation lol

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: RazorV66
Slow down dude.

lol ONE PERIOD one question mark and a WHOLE lotta commas.

For future reference:
Pick where the thread should go and put it there. No need to make 3 threads on one subject.

the more, the merrier

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
... what do we think?

I think your friend, of a friend is a fantasist.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm still wondering if Han and Chewie are being paid as consultants, or contractors.

This is a fair question.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

the more, the merrier

Hmmmm.....Comas or threads??

edit on 4-8-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That is as slow as we go.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I think it’s some kind of secret code the bastard brother of Morse code.

I’m working on it .

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

"...the United states is currently working toward what they call Space-force Earth, which is, a nuclear, Egyptian society, over the next 2500 to 3500 years and they are currently in the process of building nuclear spacecraft in undisclosed air force bases somewhere in America,..."

Are you Really Serious with that bit of Information ? " Egyptian Society " you say ? Who is the Present Pharaoh of this Epic Undertaking may I ask ? ?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I feel, I used grammar, and punctuation, in a correct manner.
Besides the childish reply, does the content of the question interest you?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I didn’t mean any harm I was just poking a little fun. I’m the last person that should be criticizing grammar . Lol

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

I feel, I used grammar, and punctuation, in a correct manner.
Besides the childish reply, does the content of the question interest you?

It probably would, honestly, if I was not distracted by ALL the punctuation.

Here is a little tip that I and others use when we want to make our points.

Separate your thoughts by putting spaces between your sentences, like this post.

Oh yeah, and have sentences.

Just hazing the new member. You will get the hang of it bud.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Giza, Memphis Tennessee, Osiris-Rex, Pyramid-Scheme, Obelisks, Gods of Egypt, Ra the Rugged Man, Tahrir Square, Square & Compass, the Cairo Gang, Reebok, Scientology, Alesteir Crowley, Freemasonry, The American Dollar Bill, Eye int he Triangle, Pink Floyd, etc. yes, I am very serious, now, run-along little boy.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yes sure, but I was hoping to get a serious discussion going from the beginning rather than jokes or hostilities. I'll hang.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Oh , you Mean THEM .............

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No, they are but neuroscientific and psychological archetypal forms of the unconscious mind as it exists within the architectural structures of Egypt, created by Egypt, and their architects, as bricks, to blind us, to look where we're allowed, a trick of misdirection. tell me Zanti, off the top of your mind, can you name one American five-star general?
Allow us to go a little deeper Zanti, can you answer this question, what is the correlation and the missing link between human evolutionary biology, the migrations of the hominid across the continents, the diversification of genetics, the birth of complex civilisation and the birth of complex linguist and mathematical systems?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is not actually spamming, it getting a serious conversation on the possibility of covert nuclear spacecraft, extraterrestrials and exo-poitics, on three topics with vast differences and therefore posters i.e. 9/11, UFOS, and Secret Societies, three completely different areas, so as to get a discussion with as many users as possible, in relation to an extremely interesting question. Now, if you disagree, then justify your accusation that my post is spam.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
originally posted by: [post=24532938]CyberMoses1001
Is this mo better?

"A friend-of a friend-of a friend (Figure of speech) within the world of computer science, ufology, and hacking, has informed me that, the United states is currently working toward what they call Space-force Earth.

Space-force Earth is a nuclear, Egyptian society. This endeavor will be ongoing for the next 2500 to 3500 years.

They are currently in the process of building nuclear spacecraft in undisclosed airfoce bases somewhere in America, not in Area 51, but beyond the boundaries of Area 51.

Along with the building of nuclear spacecraft, They with the Russians, the Chinese and United Nations have had and are aware of Alien contact.

They are currently working with these exos, who themselves are humanoid, and from a parallel civilisations in our neighborhood of the milky-way. They have the same military industrial complex, a parallel matrix, so to peak, which goes deeper into exopolitics.

SO ATS, what do you think?"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join