It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Space-force, Exo-Contact & Exo-politics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
a reply to: Phage

I am from a large, a very large, aristocratic country manor, in Shropshire England, the son of a Lord of a Lord of a Lord, of a Viscount, of a Duke, of a Marquess, of a Marquess and and Earl.
And you?

LOL...this thread is truly a pleasure to begin with....but once we start seeing titles like this tossed around we need to appreciate the Company we are sharing......LMAO.....nice to meet you I am a Prince in Standing...and I haven't the urge nor time to list my Famalial template....suffice to say you and Phage and I as well as some others are all here for the same reasons....and the Rubicon is now at hand....as I am quite sure you well know......fear not fret not and worry not, for the pieces of the puzzle will fall into their proper places at the proper times..... remember it is manifest intentions we must combine nothing more and nothing less.Overcomplication is regressive and time consuming.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

You're in the Marquesas? Cool.
I hear there's a big swell coming. Cowabunga, dude.

Absolutely poetic....lol...intentions aside that is literally the most comedic way I have seen this evolving reality parsed....well done indeed!!….LOL...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Peter Vlar...where are you when we really need you?...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

No, I am a distant relative of a Marquess, who descended from a marriage between a Marquess and an Earl.
And where would this swell be, I hope not the testicles.

LOL...lol...lol...some people don't worry about swollen testes as they are born with blue blood and blue balls....LMAO....this thread has become the playground of mad genius.....lol...lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Just as there was inbreeding in every population, from the beginning of life on the planet to recently.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hilarious.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
"Space-force Earth, which is, a nuclear,"
Why nuclear ? The least efficient of the experimental or theoretical types of propulsion.

"Egyptian society"
What is so great about Egyptian Society ? (you may want to look up a little bit of history on that one)

"This building of nuclear spacecraft, is alongside, extraterrestrial contact that they, the Russians, the Chinese and United Nations have and are aware of, and they are working with these exos, who themselves are humanoid, like humans, from parallel civilisations in the cosmos and our own neighbourhood, the milky-way, who have the same military industrial complex, a parallel matrix, so to peak, which goes deeper into exopolitics, what do we think?"

Considering I am unable to sort this in any logical way , I will try all at once .
Again , why nuclear ?
If the extraterrestrials are scattered across the Milky Way , nuclear propulsion would mean some would take aeons just to get to Earth
What do I think ?
As Spongebob would say
"Imaginashun"

Well there are definitely an array of non-nuclear options like the still un-released Meyer Drive and like David Hamels approach.....but considering when the initial timeline of the construction of the superstructure surrounding any Craft we have was started in comparison to where we are today.....they are simply going with what they are familiar with because the relationship between US and THEM due to our natural dispositions has to be an oppositionally defiant one projected by US....meaning they wouldn't simply gift us much technology beyond what the Military already had....remember most of the true science is natural science and is only recently been coalesced online.....they would feed the Military or Governments a little tech at a time....not rushing us.However we can expedite things on our own if we so choose no doubt....which is why we are now seeing a change in Global Power that will be permanent.....this is not a Power shift this ia a permanent change....the old TPTB will not be negotiated with nor re-integrated.....we must make major LEAPS IN TECHNOLOGY GLOBALLY RIGHT NOW NOT LATER....the time truly is now.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Not in my family.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

A Freemason I imagine?
Architect of one's own destiny.
A servant of the beast and too Egypt.
A creator of bricks and too walls.
A fondness for hanging washing on the line, and playing darts?
What is your Lodge?
Oh great Architect.
I am much deeper than Freemasonry.
I am an actual architect.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"Sits down in Easy-Chair with big bowl of Popcorn to enjoy the Festivities".....lol.... www.youtube.com...

The part I like best of all is how many different people all know the "secrets"....lol...and how many ways there really are to learn the "secrets".... and the best part of all is that in the truest sense of the words All Roads Lead to Rome...….one of the biggest reasons for non-disclosure has been the possible fiscal disaster releasing free energy could cause....well times have changed and now the World is seeing this as an opportunity to completely disenfranchise olde money...to literally erase it.....trillions quadrillions of dollars of impact simply gone to be replaced in equity and equality at lightening speeds by new money and diversified power built upon a new type of global economy based upon population relocation … not the long distance commerce and transport of goods and peoples.However as some of us know....we will need to see some type of Universal level miracle to see those possibilities live beyond the next handful of years.

edit on 4-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nuclear, just as Saudi Arabia is the symbol for oil in the modern militarised world, Egypt is the symbol for Nuclear, and Egypt believes in harnessing all of Earth and the solar systems resources, opium, coc aine, gasoline, petroleum, and other hard-energies, electricity, Nuclear Power Plants etc, Earth is characterised not only by a destructive energy reliance in everyday life, but a destructive meas of existing, in terms of how it treats it citizens, and the environment, the only way the military can evolve, considering fighter, jets, tanks, robotics etc, is Nuclear, unless they evolve to a solar powered military, the current battle in today's world is between the everyday human who seeks a clean environment and peace, and the military who seek war and hard energy, this is why Nuclear.

Egypt represent the structure of the military and numerous other things, it is why who have a superior at work, it s why a cadet answers to a drill sergeant, it is why you Wall Street has pyramid scheme, it is why you see obelisks and pyramids everywhere, it is why Memphis Tennessee is called Memphis, after the ancient Egyptian City, it is why NASA had a mission called OSIRIS-Rex etc, this Egypt.

Well the galaxy is 100,000 light years in diameter, there means of contact is both computer science and radio signals, I would guess some specimen are hundreds, thousands, and millions of years ahead and behind us, and some civilisation are purely artificial intelligence, the means of contact goes deep, form my perspective into a constant pattern that runs throughout the laws of nature, than NASA etc knows about and have been following since the 60s, if not since the beginning of civilisation.

Have I satisfied your curiosity, Mysterious Musketeer?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

No the masons wouldn't want to have anything to do with me.
And no you're no architect.
Just no

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If the human race is still only using nuclear in 2000 years I will be very disappointed...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Have I satisfied your curiosity, Mysterious Musketeer?

That would be a no.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Well there are definitely an array of non-nuclear options like the still un-released Meyer Drive and like David Hamels approach

In which neither could reach speeds even approaching the speed of light

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Phage, where are my other threads gone Phage, did you delete my threads Phage?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Why not, is it because I failed to justify the Nuclear and Egyptian narratives to your liking, or because you just wish to disagree with me, due to a high testosterone level and sex drive?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

But you enlightened me on how Ra is light and gave a great lecture on architecture, sounds very Masonic to me, Peeple.
Well, allow me to disappoint you Peeple, and once again inform you that I am indeed an architect and quite a good architect at that, I am not famous, as I do not need to be just to be a good architect, but I am well known in the world of architecture, I am only young, out of University, you will hear of my work in the future, I will be sure to post you links to my masterpieces of Architecture, designs which allow the light of Ra to shine on sunrises, mid-suns and sunsets.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well, allow me to disappoint you Peeple, and once again inform you that I am indeed an architect and quite a good architect at that, I am not famous, as I do not need to be just to be a good architect, but I am well known in the world of architecture, I am only young, out of University, you will hear of my work in the future, I will be sure to post you links to my masterpieces of Architecture, designs which allow the light of Ra to shine on sunrises, mid-suns and sunsets.

Getting some strong Ivo Shandor vibes from you Moses, your “theories” are suitably fictional too.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Why so? When in 100,000 years they'll probably, as a post-human specimen, be harvesting the energy of the sun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join