It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot screams in Sierra Nevada, July 1, 2019

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Whooping Crane
birdsna.org...

Put in species and listen

I did. Nothing could be farther from the vocals that were in the original video than that of a whooping crane. Was this a joke?

No need to be rude is there? We are all just listening with our own ears here and giving our thoughts!I am a personal bigfood believer.
I have camped many many times where birds make noises that seem strange. I know one Bigfood sounds video was peacocks.
The sound is looping over and the people talking in the background, I have huge speakers on my PC. Often people are listening on their phones.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Based on recordings I've heard, I thought Bigfoot vocals sounded more like high pitched chatter.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lots of critters make strange noises....bobcats, screech owls to name a couple.

If someone was close to a bobcat when it yowls........ you would swear that a woman was being murdered. First time you hear it, it will scare the pants off of you.

Listen to this captive bobcat's vocalizations and then imagine someone hearing that out in the woods. Start at the 1:15 mark.

edit on R102019-08-04T10:10:45-05:00k108Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R122019-08-04T10:12:17-05:00k128Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R132019-08-04T10:13:12-05:00k138Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R132019-08-04T10:13:35-05:00k138Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R212019-08-04T10:21:32-05:00k218Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, I've lived around coyotes my whole life, and I can say with a pretty absolute degree of certainty...that is NOT a coyote in the OP's video.

It's funny how people hear things differently. I've lived around coyotes my whole life too and can hear them in the early morning hours on almost any given day and I believe with certainty that they are coyotes.

I hate it when they get all of the neighborhood dogs riled up and barking.

Did you even have your speakers on???? Or, were you watching a different video?

I've never in my life heard a coyote do that! And I hunt the critters year round, we've got resident coyotes on our place by the bucket load (and I mean tractor bucket load)! Our dogs are so used to hearing them they won't even give a 'woof' unless they're right outside the widow on our dogs 'turf'. I get coyote poop in the garage about every other morning, and we've lost countless chickens and even a goose to these vermin. Believe me, I know what a coyote sounds like...and that ain't it!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This sound is not that of a coyote, wolf, bear. I've camped and lived in very rural areas of the Rockies and this is not a creature we're accustomed to.

You can skip to about 2:45

To be clear, this is NOT my video. I just ran across it today while cruising the internet for bigfoot information...

www.youtube.com... 7FGUSmw
I know you specifically said it wasn't, but it sounds like a young coyote if I ever heard one.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, I've lived around coyotes my whole life, and I can say with a pretty absolute degree of certainty...that is NOT a coyote in the OP's video.

It's funny how people hear things differently. I've lived around coyotes my whole life too and can hear them in the early morning hours on almost any given day and I believe with certainty that they are coyotes.

I hate it when they get all of the neighborhood dogs riled up and barking.

Did you even have your speakers on???? Or, were you watching a different video?

I've never in my life heard a coyote do that! And I hunt the critters year round, we've got resident coyotes on our place by the bucket load (and I mean tractor bucket load)! Our dogs are so used to hearing them they won't even give a 'woof' unless they're right outside the widow on our dogs 'turf'. I get coyote poop in the garage about every other morning, and we've lost countless chickens and even a goose to these vermin. Believe me, I know what a coyote sounds like...and that ain't it!
I know what a coyote sounds like too, and that sounds like one. Sounds like a pup to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm a bigfoot enthusiast myself! I'm not convinced they are real, but I want them to be. I think it is very possible that they are.

Anyway, that does sound somewhat similar to a whopping crane unison call doesn't it? Still, I think it is different enough to rule out. However, despite at least a couple ATSers in this thread adamant against the notion I really think it's a coyote.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's most likely a Big Cat, as in Mountain Lion, we have Panthers in my area and it sounds very close to what I hear when they are around..they can also sound like a "Giant" baby making a loud "WAAA".

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

This sound is not that of a coyote, wolf, bear. I've camped and lived in very rural areas of the Rockies and this is not a creature we're accustomed to.

You can skip to about 2:45

To be clear, this is NOT my video. I just ran across it today while cruising the internet for bigfoot information...

www.youtube.com... 7FGUSmw

I'd say a fox...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes the government puts them as a species in handbook fool,only a self centered person with little to no knowledge commenting on something they know nothing about a cheap barb grow up amazing what you learn,put down the "Readers Digest"

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Yes the government puts them as a species in handbook

Can you provide a link to that handbook?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Cayote pup screaming. Heard it all the time when I lived in Montana. First couple of times freaks you out but the pops grow up quickly and voice changes.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here in Michigan we're doing a good job of wiping out the coyote but big cats are on their way back and they can make your skin crawl.

I'm going with a big cat.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Can you imagine the terror that early settlers would have gone through trying to make sense of it?

Not for me, thanks 😶

That reminds me of how the Tasmanian Devil got it's name.
Sorry can't seem to work out the YT linking on my tablet. But check out the tassie devil sounds. The early settlers were scared poo-less by the sounds from the bush, not knowing what they were.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
BF are more than real and once you know where they live its not hard to find signs of them.

They want to be around People....they want to work for us and with us.....WORK....get it they wish to do tasks in return for love and care....and especially.... "gifts"...they expect us to look after them.

Some can be nice some can be not nice...exactly like people for the same reasons.....if you kill them it is like killing abandoned workers who are born to want to trust you....its somehow very wrong.

Just a few days ago I was taking a Friend on a tour of some cool but slightly spooky BF structures right beside a pretty big mound that methinks could be a grave because they keep leaving strange pieces of or rather shards of quartzy rock sharply edged but natural looking around the edges of the Mound. While looking at the one I knew was there we found another significant structure I had somehow missed.I found these ones near my BERRY PICKING SPOT.....I frequently find their sign-posts and sometimes structures where I pick berries and mushrooms and wild greens.....these ones are 50 yards from a Residential Street inside the city limits, of a City of a million people.

They love us and we either don't know they are there like the masses do not or we love them back like a few researchers do or we are trying to outright erase and kill them anytime they cause us grief or compete with us on any level.

There are really very few conventional ways of ever capturing one without suffering tremendous numbers of injuries or deaths to those trying....every time we luck out and one is discovered by chance circumstance it is immediately suppressed.

Bigfoot can replicate the sounds and screams of anything it hears in the wild and that my friends is EVERYTHING....so you could very well all be right....or you could simply be hearing wild animals chiming in with BF OR BF AND wild animals in tandem with BF mimicking the animal accurately.Considering their habit of breaking Coyotes at the wishbone by simple grabbing them by the legs and spreading/splitting them wide open..... they have heard and can mimic everything from a pups wail to an adults last screams.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well, here's the sound of a mountain lion screaming. It sounds fairly similar. I imagine that it would be a lot louder and more intense if it was mating. Similar.

I agree that Bigfoot vocalizations (if any of the recordings are authentic) sound much more human-like. Babbling and screeching and howling all mixed together.
edit on 5-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Makes me think of Woman Hollering Creek.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
you know how cancerous the youtube comment section can get right? even worse then most message boards.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Eyewitness reports are not really known for being reliable.
scholar.google.com...

Of course they are reliable. Otherwise, courts would not rely on testimony alone, often, if eyewitnesses weren't credible. Many aren't but many are.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
I love this kind of freaky stuff because there's always that 'what if' element to it.

Here's another similar recording from Canada that I came across a few months back, it's creepy as hell, especially for someone not used to the sounds of the North American woods;

Can you imagine the terror that early settlers would have gone through trying to make sense of it?

Not for me, thanks 😶

Thanks. Some want us to believe that ALL of this is simply animals that we already know about and that we already know every species out there. So much for science I suppose.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join