It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot screams in Sierra Nevada, July 1, 2019

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, I've lived around coyotes my whole life, and I can say with a pretty absolute degree of certainty...that is NOT a coyote in the OP's video.

It's funny how people hear things differently. I've lived around coyotes my whole life too and can hear them in the early morning hours on almost any given day and I believe with certainty that they are coyotes.

I hate it when they get all of the neighborhood dogs riled up and barking.

Did you even have your speakers on???? Or, were you watching a different video?

I've never in my life heard a coyote do that! And I hunt the critters year round, we've got resident coyotes on our place by the bucket load (and I mean tractor bucket load)! Our dogs are so used to hearing them they won't even give a 'woof' unless they're right outside the widow on our dogs 'turf'. I get coyote poop in the garage about every other morning, and we've lost countless chickens and even a goose to these vermin. Believe me, I know what a coyote sounds like...and that ain't it!

Agreed. I've lived around coyotes as well for at least 25 years and they are within 50 yards of my home nearly every night. That was NOT a coyote or any known animals. Not a cougar. Not a deer, or elk, or bear...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
BF are more than real and once you know where they live its not hard to find signs of them.

They want to be around People....they want to work for us and with us.....WORK....get it they wish to do tasks in return for love and care....and especially.... "gifts"...they expect us to look after them.

Some can be nice some can be not nice...exactly like people for the same reasons.....if you kill them it is like killing abandoned workers who are born to want to trust you....its somehow very wrong.

Just a few days ago I was taking a Friend on a tour of some cool but slightly spooky BF structures right beside a pretty big mound that methinks could be a grave because they keep leaving strange pieces of or rather shards of quartzy rock sharply edged but natural looking around the edges of the Mound. While looking at the one I knew was there we found another significant structure I had somehow missed.I found these ones near my BERRY PICKING SPOT.....I frequently find their sign-posts and sometimes structures where I pick berries and mushrooms and wild greens.....these ones are 50 yards from a Residential Street inside the city limits, of a City of a million people.

They love us and we either don't know they are there like the masses do not or we love them back like a few researchers do or we are trying to outright erase and kill them anytime they cause us grief or compete with us on any level.

There are really very few conventional ways of ever capturing one without suffering tremendous numbers of injuries or deaths to those trying....every time we luck out and one is discovered by chance circumstance it is immediately suppressed.

Bigfoot can replicate the sounds and screams of anything it hears in the wild and that my friends is EVERYTHING....so you could very well all be right....or you could simply be hearing wild animals chiming in with BF OR BF AND wild animals in tandem with BF mimicking the animal accurately.Considering their habit of breaking Coyotes at the wishbone by simple grabbing them by the legs and spreading/splitting them wide open..... they have heard and can mimic everything from a pups wail to an adults last screams.

Thank you. This is the kind of contribution I hoped for. I've also heard that they leave "gifts" to those who leave them food and other human things.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

originally posted by: one4all
BF are more than real and once you know where they live its not hard to find signs of them.

They want to be around People....they want to work for us and with us.....WORK....get it they wish to do tasks in return for love and care....and especially.... "gifts"...they expect us to look after them.

Some can be nice some can be not nice...exactly like people for the same reasons.....if you kill them it is like killing abandoned workers who are born to want to trust you....its somehow very wrong.

Just a few days ago I was taking a Friend on a tour of some cool but slightly spooky BF structures right beside a pretty big mound that methinks could be a grave because they keep leaving strange pieces of or rather shards of quartzy rock sharply edged but natural looking around the edges of the Mound. While looking at the one I knew was there we found another significant structure I had somehow missed.I found these ones near my BERRY PICKING SPOT.....I frequently find their sign-posts and sometimes structures where I pick berries and mushrooms and wild greens.....these ones are 50 yards from a Residential Street inside the city limits, of a City of a million people.

They love us and we either don't know they are there like the masses do not or we love them back like a few researchers do or we are trying to outright erase and kill them anytime they cause us grief or compete with us on any level.

There are really very few conventional ways of ever capturing one without suffering tremendous numbers of injuries or deaths to those trying....every time we luck out and one is discovered by chance circumstance it is immediately suppressed.

Bigfoot can replicate the sounds and screams of anything it hears in the wild and that my friends is EVERYTHING....so you could very well all be right....or you could simply be hearing wild animals chiming in with BF OR BF AND wild animals in tandem with BF mimicking the animal accurately.Considering their habit of breaking Coyotes at the wishbone by simple grabbing them by the legs and spreading/splitting them wide open..... they have heard and can mimic everything from a pups wail to an adults last screams.

Thank you. This is the kind of contribution I hoped for. I've also heard that they leave "gifts" to those who leave them food and other human things.

Someone in my area is setting up game Cams in hot spots I am discovering and others are already gifting food to the degree that some people think its a nutbar trying to poison their dogs because food keeps showing up alongside the edges of a local Park popular with pet owners … Mackeral and Pepperioni cut into BF sized chunks.....lol...and I mean NICE LOOKING MACKERAL and fine looking pepperoni......lol....I am glad its not sugar......I leave them fresh fish....and sometimes sugar candy....but I am random in my gifting and have not tried to develop a relationship like I am seeing others do....to me this is no joke....I am finding clear signage literally across the street from Residential areas with a LOT OF KIDS and pets and other tasty morsels....right in the middle of busy Parks.

Judging by the fact that I CANNOT find a Park in my entire City that does not have massive volumes of clear BF evidence...I am forced to express serious concerns about possible negative interactions that are unaccounted for or unreported...especially due to the large number of homeless people living in and around this particular City.

I have encountered the smelly BF scenario....but infrequently....I have pictures of tracks of a small one I was chasing....there is an unreal volume of structures and signage literally all over the place littering the landscape....its gotten to the point where I watch others BF videos and I see a LOT OF SIGNAGE they are completely missing.....lol...lol...and people misunderstand what the signage means.

These creatures are trying to eke out a living just like we are....they have groups and they have rules and they leave a massive impact on the territory they live in....it is unmistakable....AND...they happen to have BF HIGHWAYS they all use...historic highways they have used for a very very long time and still use all the time.

There is a zone of BF signs that can be followed....it is written in stone...and hiding facts is no longer a good thing to do...simply because organisations are in place to wipe them out when given orders to do so...and in the olde days hiding data on BF HELPED SLOW DOWN THE KILLINGS....but in todays world where so many people are interested and are organised and have technology its just a matter of sending the masses to the right spots now....the People will flood areas BEFORE the BF can be murdered.

The way I see it is like this....unless you are prepared to get miffed off and try to do something to help these creatures which essentially means fighting back against your own civil and higher up Governments then find another hobby because this is all about mass suppression....mass organised suppressions....and that is on your elected representatives and this my friends is a MASSIVE ISSUE OF TRUST....or rather a BREACH OF TRUST.

I personally am quite frightened now that I have seen the degree of sign all around where I frequent...especially when I am harvesting wild foods where they live....the food is beyond plentiful....but still you never know when you can tweak defensive or protective instincts in another creature...…….or when you can accidentally or on purpose find yourself between a young one and its mother or father as I believe I did this season although that was how I was able to get pictures of a fresh track.

I now know what it feels like to be spooked in the Forest...and I used to SLEEP IN THE FOREST AS A KID....literally go out on 1-2 days adventures and sleep under the stars with only a blanket roll...never worried once....not even about Bears....but I grew up alongside a River Valley ….and now I know why I wasn't worried about Bears....they are BF competition and there simply were none to be found even in prime Bear territory...which is a first clue to any BF hunters...I know some people say BF work the nightshift and Bears work the dayshift in the same areas...but I don't think so I think the bears leave or are driven out or are eaten....they compete directly with BF for food and territory.

I am quite sure of one thing.....don't waste your time looking for BF wayyyy out in the lonely Forest...because that is not where they like to be...just like us....they are just like us and like to be near us so that is what they do.

I am so sure of my methods already after only a small volume of research that I could give people freaking tours right in their own backyards pretty much.....lol...lol.

If you know the forest and you know what you are looking for you cannot possibly miss BF signs because they put them right in front of you on PURPOSE they aren't trying to hide their message to one another ....they are oblivious to us in terms of our knowledge and interactions with them,IMHO we used to work alongside them and exist in a co-operative way...but now the separation is widespread and almost complete save for a few people who have habituated BF...people who own land and who can protect them via land ownership....IMHO Private land conservation efforts are the way to handle things.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

A few months ago I was invading their territory and messing with their signs turning them in the wrong directions and knocking them down and I was going into their dens and leaving my urine...doing a LOT of invasive territorial interference....trying to elicit reactions...to flush them out or to make them simply react on cue.....now I am quite literally afraid to do that or to go deeply into the River Valley Trail Systems where they live.....in my life I did not really bother to delve into the BF issue and like almost every single so-called conspiracy issue I investigate it is 110% truth based....and to be honest its getting frustrating being constantly put into danger of differing degrees over these conspiracy type issue the Government suppresses...the suppression puts regular curious people in lots of danger sometimes because we are naïve to the realities we are dealing with due to suppressions and lies.

Part of the reason a lot of people especially Americans are 100% for shooting BF is the suppressions by the Governments….these people are having regular uncontrolled interactions with something the Government says DOES NOT EXIST and these people want to protect their property and homes and families....

A lot of it is pure BS....like the claims Forestry would be devastated....lol...lol...forget it BF do NOT WANT TO LIVE IN THE BOONDOCKS and will not obey us.....lol...lol...they are like a dog you drive away...they will come home to the doorstep no matter how many times you hurt them and only a monster would keep on hurting them.....I am telling you I am developing some type of defensive mechanism when it comes to these creatures....I think we are screwing them somehow as in in the past we had a DEAL or a working relationship and today we have reneged on our side of the bargain.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Could be a vixen scream from a fox if there are multiple in the area or maybe an owl. Either way, if I had heard that at night in the woods i would taken off. Headed to a nice bnb and enjoyed some flap jacks with a side of bacon.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, I've lived around coyotes my whole life, and I can say with a pretty absolute degree of certainty...that is NOT a coyote in the OP's video.

It's funny how people hear things differently. I've lived around coyotes my whole life too and can hear them in the early morning hours on almost any given day and I believe with certainty that they are coyotes.

I hate it when they get all of the neighborhood dogs riled up and barking.

Did you even have your speakers on???? Or, were you watching a different video?

I've never in my life heard a coyote do that! And I hunt the critters year round, we've got resident coyotes on our place by the bucket load (and I mean tractor bucket load)! Our dogs are so used to hearing them they won't even give a 'woof' unless they're right outside the widow on our dogs 'turf'. I get coyote poop in the garage about every other morning, and we've lost countless chickens and even a goose to these vermin. Believe me, I know what a coyote sounds like...and that ain't it!

Agreed. I've lived around coyotes as well for at least 25 years and they are within 50 yards of my home nearly every night. That was NOT a coyote or any known animals. Not a cougar. Not a deer, or elk, or bear...

I went back and listened to the video again, IMO that is most definitely a Mountain Lion or whatever Big Cat roams the Sierra Nevadas..I've lived around Panthers for 40+yrs, Mountain Lions and Panthers are basically the same animal (sub-species) ..It has the classic Woman Screaming sound that I grew up hearing and still hear when they are around (90sq mile range)..And once you've heard it, you never forget it.

Even growing up around them, I was still fooled one night by the sound of what i thought was a woman being assaulted, repeatedly, out in the middle of a pasture..it wasn't until I got closer (and I have no idea how Close) did I realize what it was..a Panther probably staring me down as I stared into darkness. I know several people that were lured into the woods looking for a Crying Baby (WAAA) which seems to be a more common call (around 10min in the video).

It's kind of eerie how until you get within a certain range you can't tell its an animal, but once you get in range, you Know it's an animal, you can hear the cat like 'growl' clearer.

It also sounds like there are 2 Cats calling at one point (7:45ish) so I'm thinking this was a hook-up, there was another point where I almost heard the call devolve into that classic "cougar growl" (9;50). We also have coyotes in the area (thx Texas) and there is No comparison to whats on that video.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It could have been something like this.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thanks. Some want us to believe that ALL of this is simply animals that we already know about and that we already know every species out there. So much for science I suppose.

That is not what people are saying here. They're saying that it's not a Bigfoot because the sound it's making doesn't sound like the potentially plausible recordings of Bigfoot that other people have made. Not that there aren't Bigfoots.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

I'm at a loss as to why these kinds of sounds are attributed to Bigfoot, when in fact whoever recorded that could not possibly know what it is. It's just an unidentified sound from an unknown source.

They attribute it to Bigfoot, because they want it to be Bigfoot. If they wanted to know what it was they would just post the recording and allow comments hoping someone knows what it is.

Now I've heard mountain lions screaming before and that could be what that is. They scream like that to warn other animals away.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: w00dhAK

I'll tell you one thing, the first time I heard a mountain lion do that, I got out of there quickly. It was coming down a cliff face to get water at a lake I was fishing in, in Idaho. It was looking at us, so I decided it was a warning in that case. I watched the rest of it from the cab of our truck. It had a drink, then quietly went away.

Listening to the OP video, I'm pretty certain that's what it is.

I recall in old video's going back to old stuff from the 60s to the 80s, they would often call elk and moose sounds Bigfoot.

I've no idea if Bigfoot is real, but this sort of thing does not help the case at all and yet I keep watching them as they pop-up half hoping it's real.
edit on 8/6/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Believe me, I Do Not hang around outside when I hear them, even when it sounds more animal than Human it sends chills down your spine, plus knowing there's a 120lb+ Cat not too far out in the darkness tends to trigger the 'take shelter' instinct quickly. I'm glad my dog doesn't react to the calls, I've always called him off and inside anytime they're around, several people in the area have lost dogs to them over the years.

Our property is fenced, while I know they could easily get in, they normally flank our property when they pass thru, I know they use my next door neighbors property as a pass thru a lot, I listened to one coming thru their yard last year, the call (waaa) moved along in a slow consistent pace, (I was at the backdoor with my hand on the doorknob) I couldn't see it, but I knew where it was.

The average lifespan is 8-14yrs so there's been at least 3 generations of these Cats in my area while I've been here, I know for a fact that at least one of those was a female because I found her den about 300yrds behind our property as well as Tracks of her and her Cub playing in the sand the following year. I had a 70lb+ dog with me, his paws barely made a print in the hard packed sand, the Cubs were about a 1/2 inch deep, The Mom..1 1/2 - 2'" deep..Big Cat!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: w00dhAK

I think the most important thing to remember is cats are opportunists and avoid confrontation. Facing them head on and making yourself large by waving your arms and aggressively yelling at them is how I was taught to deal with them. Thank god I've never had occasion as my only two encounters with one of them did not get that far.

Sounds like they have been overprotected where you are, which is very bad news for the other wildlife as they decimate deer and elk herds. That's a topic for another thread though.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Night Star

They're cyborgs?
That's a new one for me.
Yes, indeed they are.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
[yvid]
edit on 14-8-2019 by Homefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldtimer2

Yes the government puts them as a species in handbook

Can you provide a link to that handbook?

Here's a few tidbits which you have been provided for before Phage (but perhaps you choose not to remember). Much discussion on the US Army of Corps section on a Sasquatch (Sasquatch being the term that they chose) back in the 1975 release. You can Google this easily

edit on 8/15/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Typo

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous
Thanks for the hints.
Here is what the publication actually said:

The very existence of Sasquatch, or “Big Foot” as it is sometimes known, is hotly disputed. Some profess to be open-minded about the matter, although stating that not one piece of evidence will withstand serious scientific scrutiny. Others, because of a particular incident or totality of reports over the years, are convinced that Sasquatch is a reality. Alleged Sasquatch hair samples inspected by F.B.I. laboratories resulted in the conclusion that no such hair exists on any human or presently-known animal for which such data are available.

If Sasquatch is purely legendary, the legend is likely to be a long time in dying. On the other hand, if Sasquatch does exist, then with the Sasquatch hunts being mounted and the increasing human population, it seems likely that some hard evidence may soon be in hand. Legendary or actual, Sasquatch excites a great popular interest in Washington.”

Page 54

So how about that handbook which "puts them as a species", because that ain't it. And, still, no hard evidence after 44 years. Dang.

While officially stating that Bigfoot did truly appear in the atlas, the government of Washington made it a point to make it known that Bigfoot was not an officially recognized species of the State of Washington, or the United States for that matter. The creature was regarded as a local legend and myth, nothing more. They made it known to the public that the 1975 atlas project had many participants and contributors, some that worked within the Corps, and others that were hired from the outside. It was one of these outside hired contractors that took it upon themselves to create the page detailing Sasquatch. It was recognized as nothing more than a tongue-in-cheek addition to the book that the project leaders felt some readers and researchers might find humorous.
www.appalachianghostwalks.com...

edit on 8/15/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the hints.

The very existence of Sasquatch, or “Big Foot” as it is sometimes known, is hotly disputed. Some profess to be open-minded about the matter, although stating that not one piece of evidence will withstand serious scientific scrutiny. Others, because of a particular incident or totality of reports over the years, are convinced that Sasquatch is a reality. Alleged Sasquatch hair samples inspected by F.B.I. laboratories resulted in the conclusion that no such hair exists on any human or presently-known animal for which such data are available.

If Sasquatch is purely legendary, the legend is likely to be a long time in dying. On the other hand, if Sasquatch does exist, then with the Sasquatch hunts being mounted and the increasing human population, it seems likely that some hard evidence may soon be in hand. Legendary or actual, Sasquatch excites a great popular interest in Washington.”

Page 54

So how about that handbook which "puts them as a species", because that ain't it. And, still, no hard evidence after 44 years. Dang.

While officially stating that Bigfoot did truly appear in the atlas, the government of Washington made it a point to make it known that Bigfoot was not an officially recognized species of the State of Washington, or the United States for that matter. The creature was regarded as a local legend and myth, nothing more. They made it known to the public that the 1975 atlas project had many participants and contributors, some that worked within the Corps, and others that were hired from the outside. It was one of these outside hired contractors that took it upon themselves to create the page detailing Sasquatch. It was recognized as nothing more than a tongue-in-cheek addition to the book that the project leaders felt some readers and researchers might find humorous.
www.appalachianghostwalks.com...

Well then I guess everything in that Atlas has to be taken tongue in cheek then...no?...sounds like you could help Epsteins Handlers explain their ways out of current events.....lol...it was slipped into the book on purpose to out the secret of Bigfoots existance and most people in todays world will accept that level of conspiracy easily and comfortably because today people understand how suppression works and how powerful anonymity really is...who cares if the Government tried damage control....lol....the cat was out of the bag....and Bigfoot love cats a lot.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Well then I guess everything in that Atlas has to be taken tongue in cheek then...no?

No. There are animals listed, the existence of which are not clearly stated to be "hotly disputed". Listings for which the scientific names are provided. Listings which don't have a cartoon attached to them.

Epstein? Seriously? In cryptozoology?

edit on 8/15/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the hints.

Page 54

I believe in actuality the book makes these references on page 53 (not 54 which is the beginning of the topic "First Men").

You do have to smile on the cartoon which is included at the bottom of page 53 as Sasquatch is lumped together with other Animals like Amphibians, Reptiles and others,

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Page 54 of the pdf I linked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join