It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will be judged according your god.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
“The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.”

As true children of God, we are expected to seek out God and establish a personal relationship with Him, for godliness is not inherited but comes by divine transformation of our hardened and rebellious hearts. God will bring about true transformation among genuine seekers who yield to Him by renewing their minds and hearts by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Even the righteous Noah, Daniel and Job could not save anyone but themselves. That was and this is the nature of our Lord God; a just, holy and righteous God.

1Chronicles 16:11 “Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His presence continually!”

www.hiskingdomprophecy.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

See I have never understood any of that...

Why would faith matter more than the actions you take?!?!

Why would your feelings on the inside matter more than what you actually do to people?!?!

That just seems nonsensical to me..

Some Indian medicines man who never hurt a soul and devoted his life to helping his tribe, burns in hell...

But a child milestone who honestly repents to Jesus???

Eternal paradise..

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Because the Bible is not a verse, or a chapter, it is a complete work.

Rom 2:13
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Rom 2:14
(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.

Rom 2:15
They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

So that Indian man, after reading that verse, how do you think he fares now?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Have you read the Old Testament?
Who is god to judge anyone?
He’s a genocidal maniac who endorses rape, theft and infanticide.

I’ve judged him and found him wanting!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Some Indian medicines man who never hurt a soul and devoted his life to helping his tribe, burns in hell...

Why is that?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Curious, what verse endorses rape?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So you judged him by a book. How did that end?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

You will be judged according your god.

Go ahead, judge me, but when Cthulhu comes for you we'll see who has the last insane laugh.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I played that game, it was great.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

See I have never understood any of that...

Why would your feelings on the inside matter more than what you actually do to people?!?!

That just seems nonsensical to me..

But a child milestone who honestly repents to Jesus???

Eternal paradise..

Dude, a bunch of old dudes wrote/compiled these religious texts. It's not actually the word of some all-everything deity (who, by the way, "creates" imperfect worlds and imperfect species)...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

While treating and loving others is commendable in God's eyes, why should He expect you to treat Him less than them when He's the one who created you (and them) in the first place?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

He's the Creator of all, so why shouldn't He be allowed to judge anyone and everyone?

It sounds to me like you're bitter that God allowed all of us free will to decide what to believe and how to live.

I'm sure many are, but there's a remedy for that.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

So you judged him by a book. How did that end?

It ends with other people saying he was loving but anytime he makes an appearance he sure doesn’t show it, even the Jews, his chosen people didn’t het a pass on his tyranny.

As for which verse endorses rape, I’m not a biblical scholar so I don’t know verses but it’s the one where he’s telling the Israelites to kill all the blokes in another tribe and take their women.

Then there’s those versus where he pats some bloke on the back for sending out his daughters to be ganged raped so the crowd doesn’t rape a holy man.

God not a nice person if you read the book he features in prominently

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

He's the Creator of all, so why shouldn't He be allowed to judge anyone and everyone?

It sounds to me like you're bitter that God allowed all of us free will to decide what to believe and how to live.

I'm sure many are, but there's a remedy for that.

I believe in a creator I just don’t believe he requires worship.
Living your life well and as a good person is enough for my god.

I am very skeptical that the god of the bible is the real God

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So you know God endorses rape but you can't find where, but He does.

Well, if you can't source it, don't claim it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The last laugh is in the end.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't know, but how do you see worship of God? If you live by his way, isn't that worship? Going by his commandments?
Worship just means to follow imo.

What does it mean to you?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So you know God endorses rape but you can't find where, but He does.

Well, if you can't source it, don't claim it.

I’m a good person, I don’t follow the commandments so to speak but I try not to lie, cheat steal, kill or covet my neighbors wife but I can’t say I’m perfect.

People shouldn’t need a man in the sky to tell them what’s acceptable and what’s not
Further more I’m good because it’s the right thing to do, I wonder how many religious types are good because they fear gods wrath or eternal damnation.
That doesn’t seem as good to me

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

I don’t follow the commandments but I try not to lie, cheat steal, kill or covet my neighbors wife.

What are the commandments?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Since Rom 16:25.........all He wants to know is ......you will be judged for redemption by.....if you believe He did it for your sins........

The believers will be judged for rank only........ya get a crown of right if you were one of the first 5 with oil already in the lamp....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join