It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: gortex

I wonder why Trump keeps retweeting qanon accounts

Trolling the Libs.
Now they can call Trump a terrorist and look even sillier than they already do.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Because it serves his purpose and it pleases his base.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I kinda don't think the FBI is in anyway controlled by Donald Trump. In fact they appear to be very anti-Trump. I read the article and found it quite interesting that "memes" they identify as problematic include 1) Operations deemed to be false flags; 2) NWO consipiracies and 3) "Evil" UN diatribes.

For the most part, however, the article seems to indicate the FBI is particularly focused on conspiracies/conspiratorial types who plan to do violence against their targets. So, I guess, they're intent on identifying nutters like the guy that shot up the Synagogue in Ohio BEFORE they can inflict such damage.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Meh

We’re all already on lists I’d bet, hell it wouldn’t surprise me if ATS was a honey pot operation.
Kinda dodgy that a conspiracy site isn’t secure and also requires a social media account to sign upto these days.

Personally I’d love to get my day court after being charged for looking at conspiracy sites, the first case they take to trial will make them look so stupid and open up the biggest can of worms they have ever seen.

Just think of all the “conspiracies” that turned out to be true.

And anyway, I’m not a conspiracy theorist, I’m a conspiracy acknowledger

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

(post by Erno86 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by PhilbertDezineck removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank god people keep hacking my ats account. It wasnt meeeee!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Oh....
Uh...
Me too.
Yea...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: grey580

You should definitely put your personal info in that.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Nope.
Nopety nyope

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've said it from the beginning and I'll say it again...

This is why I have never liked that "where we go all"
Motto, I have No idea how far some of you want to go or how far you are willing to go to get there...

I am still on the fence, have been for a long time, whether or not this is real, a propaganda campaign for republican votes(as there doesn't seem to be many republicans going down, and the swamp is on both sides of the aisle), or just a sophisticated LARP.

I'm leaning towards brilliant underground political campaign .

But again I haven't decided.

But I refuse to be lumped in with the fewposters on that thread who are calling to take justice in their own hands, or promote a blood in the streets civil war, or some crazy whackjob who might go shoot some place up because they are off the meds..

So yes I read that thread every day, does that make me a domestic terrorist?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I only advocate publicizing the info.
Not wild mobs in the street.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The despicable stench of political Obama appointees still infests the FBI.
Like any third world dictator, over 8 years, he managed to turn the upper echelons of the FBI as a KGB against opponents.
Despicable.
They need to be purged.
Obama needs to be tried.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Notice its the pheonix az field office.

AZ
-mcstain
-human trafficking hub
--rotschild mayor
kappy arizona suicide
-cemex
-child s e x camps in arizona desert

Not surprisingly they have ALOT to hide

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I understand that, and I Appreciate the work you put into the OP's as well as some of the info that gets dug up. That's why I read it every day.

I'm specifically talking about the Few agitators who come and go.

Who are getting "fed up" , and the talk of civil war or blood in the streets.

I have never once seen you advocate that, and did not mean to imply you did..

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 1-8-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Clarity added "few agitators who come and go"

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thank god they are finally cracking down on these "Conspiracy Theorists". Rumor has it that the agents that put this together knew about the trafficking that was taking place by the Marines and are now being watched as to where one of them got the "loan" for their car collection. It's a rumor folks if that had been a "Conspiracy Theory" I would have said it like this:
"A personal source told me that a couple of FBI agents were running block to the CBP for the Marines to traffic people and drugs from Mexico. They also told me that at least one of those agents have an off shore account, and has been getting money for a high end car collection. It would seem that the money that the Marines were paying out is where these guys might have been taking bribes from. Since this is an on going investigation, not much else was told to me"

See that's how it would have looked if it was a "Conspiracy Theory", but it wasn't written that way so it's only a rumor. People don't take stock in rumors.

Anyways that's what I heard, so take it for what it's worth, I'm not going to back any of this statement up with "facts" or anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yep. Just 4chan nonsense. The fact that any website Q links to immediately crashes due to an overload of traffic means that it's only a few wackjobs like us who pay attention to it.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I did not mean to imply everyone participating in that thread is a whack job..

On the contrary I think there are some very intelligent people contributing good info, I think you are one of them..

My concern is that at some point there will be a shooting and we will come to be told that person was a qanon follower there by lumping in all of the critical thinkers with the whackjobs.

They already tried it with That guy in the white van covered with Decals a year or so ago..

I meant no offense, I hope that clarifies my position.

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join