It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Note that even though they do not specify it, it seems whomever wrote this report is targeting pro-Trump and anti-Clinton "conspiracy theorists."

As the article states in this particular paragraph.

The FBI said another factor driving the intensity of this threat is “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.” The FBI does not specify which political leaders or which cover-ups it was referring to.

www.yahoo.com...

Since the whole "Trump/Russia collusion" has been shown to be BS, and the left are just using claims without evidence to accuse POTUS Trump of "obstruction," this points to the "uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups" as being the Obama administration, FBI, CIA, and other Obama officials attempts at using fake RUSSIAN information to depose POTUS Trump, and to spy on him and his campaign even after he became POTUS. Not to mention the whole Epstein conspiracy which points to the Clintons and other famous people in the left being involved in sex trafficking.

So it seems that there are still Obama officials within the FBI doing the dirty work of the "Obama legacy."

I guess this post has put me in the list... We should make a class action lawsuit against whomever wrote this "report" targeting people for simply being "conspiracy theorists against the left-wing globalists."

edit on 1-8-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

i am not a conspiracy theorist.

i merely ask questions regarding events, things and people around me.

people should never come to any conclusion on anything until all the information is known. if information is lacking we should seek it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It looks like the vast majority of Americans are "terrorists".

Supporting Illegal Aliens - check

Believing the FBI attempted a coup against President Trump - check

Supporting the murder of humans before birth - check

Supporting violence against those with different beliefs - check

On and On..

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Conspiracy theory is a term that at once strikes fear and anxiety in the hearts of most every public figure, particularly journalists and academics. Since the 1960s the label has become a disciplinary device that has been overwhelmingly effective in defining certain events off limits to inquiry or debate. Especially in the United States raising legitimate questions about dubious official narratives destined to inform public opinion (and thereby public policy) is a major thought crime that must be cauterized from the public psyche at all costs.

Conspiracy theory’s acutely negative connotations may be traced to liberal historian Richard Hofstadter’s well-known fusillades against the “New Right.” Yet it was the Central Intelligence Agency that likely played the greatest role in effectively “weaponizing” the term.

The CIA coined the term for this very reason and use. Unfortunately for the conspirators it's the information age and most people paying attention know the FBI doesn't have the rights of the American in mind when they set out to manipulate our democracy.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

ie. you can log out, but never delete your account, nor can you delete a post.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You mean the ones that they're guilty of...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The first rule of censorship is: You do not talk about **********.
edit on 2-8-2019 by Xeros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm totally fine with those "let's go confront the parents of dead children at Sandy Hook" losers being labeled as potential terrorists.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is not good. This means that Trump is not in control of the different departments and hold over Obama creeps are still lurking. Bad Bad Bad. Trump needs to clean house and I mean a DEEP CLEANING.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's true. False Conspiracy Theories are in fact a domestic terror threat.

Look no further than the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory that has helped to inspire terrorist groups like the fascist Antifa mobs.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

*** ********** *** ******************* ***** ******** ***** **** ****** ******** ** **** ***** ***** ********* ******* ****

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The FBI put out a "threat warning" about Martin Luther King too. It was declassified last year, I recall.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I understand that, and I Appreciate the work you put into the OP's as well as some of the info that gets dug up. That's why I read it every day.

I'm specifically talking about the Few agitators who come and go.

Who are getting "fed up" , and the talk of civil war or blood in the streets.

I have never once seen you advocate that, and did not mean to imply you did..

Respectfully,
~meathead

I have also noticed comments that I would not flag from people who are against the D's when I am against the current crop of D's already. People should not hate so much no matter which side of the aisle they are on. I like the idea of legally getting the perps in jail anyway. Sure it is harder to do than the sick, character assassinations the MSM will do to good people. It is better to have the moral high ground when you hang a traitor or sentence a seditionist to life in prison, every time. We can't have history finding we had hypocrites in the opposition of the liberal takevover who would use the Kangaroo courts left in place from the last few administrations like a tool to avoid making meaningful legislation.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You know your world has officially turned upside down when ANTIFA runs amuck and conspiracy theorist are now the most wanted!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The FBI attempted a coup against POTUS. Who is the terrorist organization?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Congrats ATS users. You're on the list.

And now they have your passwords too because this site doesn't use a SSL certificate.

Most user agreements require you give up access to your pictures, videos, internet history, contacts and microphone and camera.

If you didint accept the user agreement here I'm sure you did it somewhere else.

Just to down load a app you have to give up all this info.
They watch. listen and record everything.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

In particular Qanon has been labeled a domestic terrorist threat.
Qanon twitter users are being banned.
Wonder what will become of your Q threads then.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No.

2nd

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

More likely its because he believes the Qanon bull schitte himself.
Though he is careful never to mention them when they show up at his rallies he still retweets their bull.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join