It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Time to pack it up lads and ladies
. we are officially on the $#!+list.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Jana Winter

Yahoo NewsAugust 1, 2019, 12:00 PM EDT

FBI designates [snipped] and QAnon conspiracy-based theories as domestic threats. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: Michael E. Miller/The Washington Post via Getty Images, Matt Rourke/AP, AP)More

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

[...]

First amendment be damned.
Shady govt shenanigans are not open for criticism.

Sit down, shut up and eat it.

No wonder my phone acting so wonky.

So what say you everybody?

How does this affect ATS?

edit on Thu Aug 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Meme time.

Pic related

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Time to pack it up lads and ladies
. we are officially on the $#!+list.

[...]

I stand with the gubbament on this. For far too long things like the Gulf of Tonkin, Bay of Pigs, and the lunatic theory that "spacemen from mars" really exist, have clouded the minds of young people. These things are obviously false and have no roots in reality.

Repent and accept the official narrative, lest you find yourself in a pickle.
edit on Thu Aug 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This would be the FBI that exists now, under the ultimate leadership of Donald J. Trump?

Very interesting.

Edit to add:
Maybe this is the FBI way of trying to look like they don't believe in QAnon and [..]?
edit on b000000312019-08-01T12:16:57-05:0012America/ChicagoThu, 01 Aug 2019 12:16:57 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Congrats ATS users. You're on the list.

And now they have your passwords too because this site doesn't use a SSL certificate.

edit on 1-8-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
well, now antifa can be on the list as well.

thanks

the Government

(any replies will be tracked by cookies....)
edit on 1-8-2019 by thedigirati because: I really want a new Keyboard, My wife thinks it is me

+6 more 
link   
This tells me that we are on the right track and over target!

+11 more 
link   
So is 'Trump-Russia Collusion' now on the conspiracy theory list, too?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I guess if they can't get Trump then its time go after his supporters

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

My ATS ads

WeW
edit on 8 1 2019 by dashen because: Wewwww

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This seems familiar was there not another thread about the same document, anyway the FBI guy whom penned that document should be sacked as we say over here in the UK.

Why, well the US is supposedly a democracy which put's the PEOPLE in charge of the nation and yes just like over here in Blighty that is not and never has been the way it REALLY work's but either way conspiracy theory's are just a way of asking QUESTION's often of organization that are NOT answerable to the people even when they are MEANT TO BE.

So without conspiracy theory a government that has ran amok and gone rogue can do absolutely anything it want's with no one allowed to ask questions, it can paint any picture of the truth - notably it's own version of it - that it want's the public to believe and it therefore makes the powers that be unanswerable to the public as public opinion will then only be shaped by the authority's themselves or by those that are in control of those authority's - not the people - such as mega corps etc.

In other words Conspiracy theory's are just a rehashing of the Gossip and even long before the internet age Gossip brought down king's, government's and even stopped and started wars.

So to be fair and frank the guy that penned this memo or document in the FBI was not even qualified to write minutes at a volunteer hamster protection league meeting, in other words whomever wrote this document was an utter and total imbecile, an absolute idiot to be gentle in my opinion of there attempt to censor freedom of speech in a nation that was built upon it - and which we in the rest of the world once upon a time envied when free speech and true democracy were it's actual way's which most of us these day's no longer believe them to be - and that's coming from the other side of the pond.

edit on 1-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This article is dated today

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Who got paid to put together this document then?

Can just imagine some folks sitting at their desks twiddling their thumbs, thinking up "the next threat".

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

state sponsored Russian Collusion is on the list, not Russian Collusion, that is still a jump ball.

play on.....

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So is 'Trump-Russia Collusion' now on the conspiracy theory list, too?

I was thinking the same thing. Wonder if that Maddow fella is going to learn to code along with all of the woke journalists?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"truth is treason in an empire of lies."

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wonder why Trump keeps retweeting qanon accounts

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>