It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Liberals Where was trump on 911?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think that it's fair to say that everybody here has heard Trump saying that he was atnear to ground zero on 9/11.

And that most people here have heard the liberal media saying that there is no proof of this.

But what most people here probably haven't heard is the MSM saying where Trump actually was, if he wasn't at ground zero. I certainly haven't heard them saying anything, or offering any evident of where he was

If he wasn't there, where was he?

Was he sitting in Trump tower watching everything on the news, was he in a limo trying to flee the city, was he even in New York that day?

Are there any confirmed sightings of Trump that day where his actual location can be veriffied?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

He was in Trump Tower. Here is an interview he did by phone that day.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Who cares, surely Americans cant turn wheres trump into a left and right debate, try this instead to occupy yourselves

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Found him, he's here in the yellow box playing ball with Putin.

Next...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Better question: where were the liberals in the nearly 18 years since concerning what actually happened that day?

edit on 31-7-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Stolen valor, from the President of the United States. Trump wasn't "down there with the first responders". He was sitting in his golden tower making phone calls to the media, talking about himself and how tall his building is.

"Cadet Bone Spurs" wasn't breathing in the toxic air, that Rudy Giuliani claimed to be safe, to save lives. His face wasn't streaming with soot and tears and sweat. He didn't "help a little bit".

edit on 31-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Trump wasn't there when the Towers fell. He didn't claim to be. He claimed he went to ground zero to help out. And he did.

www.washingtonpost.com... 8a9e21a

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wrong. You fell victim to the propaganda news once again. He never claimed to be at Ground Zero 9/11. He was there in the days after.

Here is the NBC news video interview he did proving it. Funny how NBC couldn't even find their own interview, but claimed he lied.

twitchy.com... eo-of-it/

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Stolen valor, from the President of the United States. Trump wasn't "down there with the first responders". He was sitting in his golden tower making phone calls to the media, talking about himself and how tall his building is.

"Cadet Bone Spurs" wasn't breathing in the toxic air, that Rudy Giuliani claimed to be safe, to save lives. His face wasn't streaming with soot and tears and sweat. He didn't "help a little bit".

You do realize that he was in both places in the same day, right?

Or do you find it impossible that he got a ride there from the tower?

/facepalm

edit on 31-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Love that lil kid and his middle finger
really must be a slow day here for this to get posted and libs trying to find anything they can to Reeee about.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You do realize that he was in both places in the same day, right?

/facepalm

You're too quick in your excuse, others above you are going with he never said he was at ground 0, he said he went to help days after... So go with that instead, otherwise you'd have to show proof he had multiple flights and im almost certain you're not ready to do that.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So...... As the initial question begs............... Do you have any proof of this, or are you just repeating the same thing over and over with no evidence because your TV told you to?

I think I know the answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yes, it was impossible. Facce palm! Traffic was blocked, bridges were closed, roads were closed.

He never claimed to be at Ground Zero 9/11.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders..And I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Where do you think the first responders were, if not at Ground Zero? "First" responders were the FIRST one's there. Trump wasn't there. He didn't put on jeans or overall and gas mask and go "down there", ever.

link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Trump wasn't there when the Towers fell. He didn't claim to be. He claimed he went to ground zero to help out. And he did.

www.washingtonpost.com... 8a9e21a

It's just that there's no proof of Trump helping clear rubles near the site. Of all the high profile people filmed there..

Trump went to ground zero 3 days later on Sept 14 for interviews

Everyone who helped clear the rubble -- and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit -- but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing," Trump said. "Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. 

Not even his team are sure or want to comment on how he" helped"... That would be asking for much.

But ats will vehemently move goal posts to a) . Make it seem like what he said was 'technically' right
b.) Dems bad, hence thread title.
edit on 31-7-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

link   

And the other 23 and a half hours of that day?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Wrong. You fell victim to the propaganda news once again. He never claimed to be at Ground Zero 9/11. He was there in the days after.

Here is the NBC news video interview he did proving it. Funny how NBC couldn't even find their own interview, but claimed he lied.

twitchy.com... eo-of-it/

To be fair, his own tweets didn't say that he was there the day after.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

The proof is the phone call to the media that he made from his safe golden tower penthouse on that day.

Further proof is in the statements from the police and fire fighters' command at the scene that say the there was no "Trump" presence at Ground Zero, on the day or in the days following the attack. Furthermore, they say there was no place for him, and he would have been sent away. Even the politicians that did show up were kept far away from the wreckage, that the first responders were confronting.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

twitchy.com... eo-of-it/

To be fair, his own tweets didn't say that he was there the day after.

To be fair there's bide evidence showing he went on the 14th not Sept 12, for interviews.

Would that make a difference to you? Probably not.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Better question: where were the liberals in the nearly 18 years since concerning what actually happened that day?

Are you kidding me? What is John Stewart, and company, if not a liberal? Liberals were all over 911, Bush and company, and calling for investigations. In the meantime, Bush sent all the towers' steel to china before investigators could study it and look for signs of explosives.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
1. Had to duck due to sniper fire.
2. Being a real American Indian.

Both claims were busted as false. The first won got the DNC nomination. The second one is the new shining star for the nomination.

What is the point?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join