It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Liberals Where was trump on 911?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how much Trump has annoyed the people that he lives inside of the heads of those that they simply cannot think.

Orange Man Honk REEEEEEE!!!

Sook to the fore, again.

*gallops away*

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Not even his team are sure or want to comment on how he" helped"... That would be asking for much.

Surely one or two of the hundreds of he people he personally sent down there to help, can testify to the truth of his statements?

Well I have a lot of men down here, right now. We have over 100 and we have about 125 coming. So we’ll have a couple of hundred people down here. And they are very brave and what they’re doing is amazing. And we’ll be involved in some form in helping to reconstruct.

Trump: I have hundreds of men inside working right now and we’re bringing down another 125 in a little while. And they’ve never done work like this before. And they’re hard-working people but they’ve never seen anything like it. And they’ve never done work like this before, it’s terrible.

Reporter: Have you spoken to any of your men? Do you know how they’re reacting to this, because emotionally this must be so incredibly difficult.

Trump: Well there are a lot of them but they’ve never seen bodies like this — bodies all over. The great thing is when they find somebody that’s alive like the five firemen that they just found a little while ago. So that’s the great thing, and that’s what they were all striving for. But generally speaking that’s not the case. So, they are working very, very hard, but it’s a very depressing situation for these folks.

www.snopes.com...

Who were Trump's men "down there"? Who did they report to? How's there health today?
Maybe John Barron can shed some light on the truth? /sarcasm
edit on 31-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Stolen valor. Well put. He can't resist telling himself he is a hero too. He knew that making this statement would be easily debunkable so he toned down his self glorification but couldn't squelch it completely. What his statement really meant was ''oh look at all the attention first responders are getting, all the sympathy for their suffering for their acts of valor those days. I want me some of that too''

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

while the back slapping and congratulatory hugs take place, could you please state where Trump said he was at Ground Zero the day of the attack?

Perhaps it's my inborn need to protect Trump at any turn, but it seems as if he said he was "there" meaning in NYC.

I'm not afraid to be wrong, but if I'm not, then someone else may be.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just google Donald Trump FAKE Green Screen "Ground Zero" Interview. It was a Green Screen film - mocked up as if they were actually ON LOCATION filming this.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So, evidence shows that Trump was out in the area of the towers that day. I am sure he was not allowed to get right at ground zero, but he may have been trying to assist outside the barricades. I remember seeing videos of people trying to help out where they could that day, but not many people were allowed to go close to the towers, I doubt if Trump was in the dangerous area. Chances are he may have been there more for curiosity than to help, but it is possible he did give people a hand when he was there.

If I would have been in New York at the time, I would have probably went to check it out and would have given a hand if needed while there. I have done stuff like that many times in my life.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So, evidence shows that Trump was out in the area of the towers that day.

What day is "that day"?

First responders, who Donald Trump claimed to "be with", were there first. Not second, not third...FIRST.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What day is "that day"?

First responders, who Donald Trump claimed to "be with", were there first. Not second, not third...FIRST.

BS...First responders is a term used to decribe police/fire.

I don't give a crap if a firetruck is the 3rd truck to show up...they are still called a first responder.

Sure they have have been the third to respond, but keep on making that mountain out of an non existent mole hill.

edit on R272019-07-31T10:27:46-05:00k277Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dude. To me it doesn't matter where he was exactly or exactly when he was or was not there. To me it's immaterial.
I'm not going to look around the net and read repeated article after article stating when or where he was there.
Of course he was in NY. Of course he was in his tower. Of course it is likely he decided to go down to the street sometime during that first week, he needed to get around.

He wanted to see, that is a common desire I think. Many Americans were glued to their tvs that first week just to see, but I'm willing to bet that there were many many New Yorkers who ventured out just to take a look. But even that doesn't matter.

To me what matters, and even there not so much because it fits so squarely with an assessment of this president that is clear to many of us, that he is a glory hound....

He said he helped a little. Well, from accounts in that first link in this thread that he was there but that his attire remained kempt. The video showed that his hair was askew but that is to be expected. But did he help even a little?
Did he even roll up his sleeves or take off his suit coat or take off his tie or what? Did he stoop over and pick up a piece of concrete and glance at it? Did he help to lift a cable out of someone else's way. Who knows, I sure don't.

What we do know from those days comes from his phone call and from pictures of him in the vicinity. Those pictures and interviews do not show a man dressed to work, rather a man dressed in business attire, not indicative of anyone who pitched in and gave any sort of real ''help'' in those trying times.

Yet in his statement he alludes to ''helping a little''. Even as an ardent supporter, hopefully you at least can question why he made that comment when the best thing he could have done was to just praise the first responders. But he didn't. I don't think he could. He had to tell us all he was there ''helping out'' even a little bit.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why does it matter for one?

And where were you?

Seems like a dumb topic to discuss to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No but he swore he saw Arabs dancing and shouting and celebrating it.
So, you know, anywhere in Lala land would be about right.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Found him, he's here in the yellow box playing ball with Putin.

Next...

Which is hilariously the best evidence ya'll have of collusion.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

BS...First responders is a term used to decribe police/fire.

I don't give a crap if a firetruck is the 3rd truck to show up...they are still called a first responder.

They're "First" responders because they were there on 911. Showing up on 9/14 is not FIRST.

Not that people who came and helped on 9/12, 9/13, and 9/14 aren't heroes, too. But FIRST responders died in stairwells, trying to get people out. First responders were there on day one, 911. Donald Trump wasn't with the First Responders, he wasn't with there with second responders or the third responders either.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What day is "that day"?

You do not get in the way of Firemen doing their job. They are trained to do their job, we are not. I know quite a few firemen. You stay out of their way. Same with first responders, if you are at an accident assisting someone, you tell them what you did and stand back, leaving them do their job. Sometimes they ask for assistance, but most times you just stay out of their way. Maybe in a big disaster there will be some help needed in the background, but it needs to be organized not chaos.

I had quite a few friends that worked for the fire department over the years, I used to go to the firemens tournaments to see them, my stepfather was a dispatcher. I got to know some paramedics well over the years too. Not close friends, but we did discuss things at functions and social gatherings.. Now, my kids know the paramedics because all the ones I knew are retired. Most of the firemen I knew well are also retired, except a couple of my younger friends, in their 50s, still do it.

Trump never said in anything that he was working as a first responder. I do not know where you get that from. I have assisted first responders a few times during my life, but only on the sidelines or if asked I would help them. Knowing many people who did that in my home town, I got to go closer than most people and they would ask me to do something sometimes when I was young. I tried to make sure I did not cause more harm than good though, sometimes you get in the way more than anything. I have rerouted traffic a few times at accidents and was instructed to try to keep people back from an accident a few times. When more cops showed up I just faded away into the crowd.

I do not know where you are getting your mindset from, your hate of trump is blinding you towards things. Lots of people actually volunteer to help when those kind of things happen, usually their jobs consist of keeping people away from dangerous areas or helping to clean stuff off the road so emergency vehicles can get access.

Trump probably just went down there because he was curious and may have tried to give a little assistance like hundreds of people probably did. What is so strange about that. I am too old now to go and try to help out like I used to, but if a car was burning with people inside I would still attempt to get them out or spray a fire extinguisher on the fire.

That reminds me, I do not have a fire extinguisher in the cars anymore, I used to always have one in my truck and car.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Just the liberals? Try everyone...starting with Bush & Cheney.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Trump never said in anything that he was working as a first responder.

I get that from his own statement.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders..And I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

That's just a flat out lie. It's what is called "Stolen Valor".

edit on 31-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No but he swore he saw Arabs dancing and shouting and celebrating it.
So, you know, anywhere in Lala land would be about right.

Arabs? You mean Muslims? Because Muslims did celebrate 9/11.

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

Washington Post

I guess all those right-wing nuts at WaPo published that in 2001 to help support Trump's fabricated account 15+ years later? I remember seeing this on the news a day or two after the attacks. That's where Trump has stated he saw it. They also showed Muslims celebrating in Palestine and other Muslim-dominated areas, which is likely what Trump was talking about when he referenced "thousands" of people. He was just confused as to where the majority were located. Still, it happened. It was covered.

Muslims also gathered in London to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the attacks.

Are you EVER informed about a topic before you post? Literally every single post you make is divorced from reality. I honestly can't believe you are a real person. You've gotta be working for Babylon Bee or something.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Which is hilariously the best evidence ya'll have of collusion.

I agree!

Not sure if "ya'll" was meant to include me as well: I was being satirical.

I don't believe there's any collusion, just another of the lefts attempt to win by any means necessary...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Birmingham, Alabama on Nov. 19.

The next morning on ABC News, Trump defended the claim to “This Week” anchor George Stephanopoulos, saying, “It was on television. I saw it… It was well covered at the time, George.”

But despite Trump’s claims, no media outlet or Trump’s campaign has uncovered any reports from the time confirming that “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the Sept. 11 attacks.

Law enforcement and local officials in New Jersey have also dismissed Trump's claims of massive celebrations. Former New Jersey attorney general John Farmer told ABC News, “The reports of widespread celebrating were not true. Simply not true.” Donald DiFrancesco, the acting governor of New Jersey on Sept. 11, also told ABC News, “I guess, if two or three people did something somewhere, maybe it’s possible. But no, not thousands, no. I would have had to send people over there to handle security if that were happening.”

abcnews.go.com...

Trump is a liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join