It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Boy Scouts have a 'pedophile epidemic' and are hiding hundreds in its ranks, lawyers claim

Former CIA Director Robert Gates and Oilman Tillerson were CEO's of Boy Scouts.
Pedophiles go where the young boys are.

Lawsuit alleges Boy Scouts of America had known since at least 1935 that pedophiles were using organization to prey on children.
Boy Scout scandal could be bigger than Catholic Church crisis.
Lawyers are calling it the 'largest pedophile ring on Earth'

Does it ever end?!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yes, I mentioned Peter Pan in relation to the Druids (Blue Apples author makes a very compelling case that Jesus was actually a Druid high priest, BTW). The Druids were supposedly able to build crosses made from an oak tree that were able to open a WATER portal to a place called Neter-Neter Land. Somewhere out in the stars.

A little more Synchronicity ..... I've never made anything quite like this before, it just popped in my mind to make this moss cross, with tree branches for Tara's grave. The Flowers are made from pine cones even...weird huh ?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
NEW: #Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre said she was forced to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson. He denied the allegation in statement below:

“These allegations and inferences are completely false. Governor Richardson has never even been contacted by any party regarding this lawsuit. To be clear, in Governor Richardson’s limited interactions with Mr. Epstein, he never saw him in the presence of young or underage girls. Governor Richardson has never been to Mr. Epstein’s residence in the Virgin Islands. Governor Richardson has never met Ms. Giuffre," said Maddy Mahony, Richardson's spokesperson.

This is a developing story

www.kob.com...
edit on 9-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting that he DIDN'T say he had never been to his Zorro ranch property in New Mexico. Lol. Because of course he has been THERE. It's the largest "house" in the state he used to Govern.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It's beautiful!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Since I browse from a personal device not affiliated with an employer, and I would stand in front of every eye and ear and explain/answer any questions with complete transparency.... while hopefully snowballing a few “well im searching for that because of what’s dripping out of leaked emails from powerful people running our country, why can’t I investigate what it is their supposedly entertaining?” In regards to the worst thing I think I’ve viewed- which is the podesta art collection/abramovic weirdness....

I’ve stated before that I have made personal boundaries with this rabbit role.

Now I’ll also be clear that if half of what is speculated about black magic and what not is being practiced/really a key component to this sick system, then none of the tech available to hide you in the physical, is going to save you from being spiritually attacked as a consequence of what you might be doing on the internet.

I think that component of this might be overlooked often.... we speak a lot about trans humanism and interfacing tech with our brain. But I’ve long had some kind of extra sensory understanding that this entire “internet” thing isn’t something we created but something we discovered.... it’s origins come from CERN, after all, and with that said- the inter dimensional consequences of what is projected or “downloaded” from this thing may be of more concern than anyone addresses. Just thought I’d throw that line of thought out there.

Mysterious mysteries, I tell ya.

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

edit on 9-8-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
BOMBSHELL: I've prev. uncovered #Epstein-Maxwell connections to the 8 member Israeli Genie Oil board of directors. Newly unsealed court docs now implicate former Gov. Bill Richardson (board member #4 - he is accused of having sex w/Virginia Roberts)
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That IS synchronistic!
and you are quite crafty...
Hoping for peaceful vibes for you ML!

a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

And there's the Dick Cheney connect we were discussing earlier. ETA: if I remember correctly he sits on the board of Genie Oil.
edit on 9-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

He's totally lying and funny how he had his statement ready to go. Like it was preplanned, he knew this was coming

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting! Do you think this UK power outage was to keep a certain prince from running? Think Diana knew about Andrew? She was close to Fergie.

Think this might be connected to her death?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

In regards to the spiritual attacks, I've had trouble with that stuff for a long time until recently. When I was a younger man and was just starting to explore some of the more mysterious aspects of our reality I was reckless and I think it was actually on this very site I ran across some info I wasn't prepared to digest. Being the reckless person I am I quickly brought some real craziness into my life. Lol. It wasn't anything that didn't eventually go away (because I finally told it to straight out), but there for about a week I was having a very hard time with things. Felt like I was losing it for realz.

These days I practice Qi Gong and I have found it to be great for allowing myself to remain centered no matter what is going on around me. You bring up a good point.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

So these secret docs are related to the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting in which Lynch is promised a supreme court seat? Wonder if these docs are super secret because it's proof Scalia was 187'd...
edit on Fri Aug 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Interesting! Do you think this UK power outage was to keep a certain prince from running? Think Diana knew about Andrew? She was close to Fergie.

Think this might be connected to her death?

She outright wrote in a letter it was Charles who planned her death in a car accident.

ETA, I think that's why Charles was so shaken after he looked at her body in Paris when he flew over there to pick her up.

Ordering a violent death and seeing the results of it are two different things.

It's not like killing an animal.

edit on 8/9/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

edit on 8/9/2019 by Creep Thumper because: SAME.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
NEW: #Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre said she was trafficked to have sex with former Maine Sen. George Mitchell. He denied the allegation in statement below:

“The allegation contained in the released documents is false,” Mitchell said in a statement to Fox News. “I have never met, spoken with or had any contact with Ms. Giuffre.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Tweet:
Hey @jpmorgan

Why is Mary Erdoes still working for JP Morgan? She facilitated Jeffrey Epstein child rape, sex trafficking business. You must #FireErdoes or face boycott of JP Morgan Chase.

twitter.com...

Related to this info:
JPMorgan kept Epstein as a client despite internal warnings

The main reason, according to six former senior executives and other bank employees familiar with the matter, was that Mary C. Erdoes, one of JPMorgan’s highest-ranking executives, intervened to keep him as a client.

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
John Glenn was a passenger on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet in 1996, according to unsealed flight records

One entry in the flight logs, on September 8, 1996, shows that Glenn, Epstein, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz flew on Epstein's jet from Ronald Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC, to Port Columbus International Airport in Ohio. (The airport's name was changed to John Glenn Columbus International Airport after the senator's death in 2016.)

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Isn't it JP Morgan who was instrumental in suppressing Tesla's work back in the day? Eff them. I hope this thing brings them down.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Isn't it JP Morgan who was instrumental in suppressing Tesla's work back in the day? Eff them. I hope this thing brings them down.

Yeah, Westinghouse.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Prince Andrew groped young woman's breast at Epstein house, court files allege

Prince Andrew was accused in court documents of touching a young woman’s breast at the Manhattan mansion of Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier now facing federal sex trafficking charges in New York.

“Ms Sjoberg also testified about sexual acts that occurred with her, Prince Andrew, and Ms Giuffre, when she and [Maxwell] were staying at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion,” Giuffre’s lawyers said in the document, which was filed in January 2017.

www.theguardian.com...

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join