It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Researching this stuff was already cumbersome before unsealing/declas. Once the avalanche starts, there's no way I'll be able to keep up

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Lead US Prosecutor In Epstein's 2008 Case Unexpectedly Resigns

Her shocking departure comes amid a sprawling federal probe into the role she and other federal prosecutors, including her former boss, Alexander Acosta, had in sidelining the 53-page indictment against the wealthy New York schmoozer and convicted pedophile in favor of a state plea to minor prostitution charges in 2008.

Kitchen is getting HOT.

Too many Qonflicts of interests 😃

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Maybe...the owner IS Q?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Wall Street, the Federal Reserve, and Congress are all pointing to a potential 2019 stock market crash.

moneymorning.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hong Kong Protesters Descend on Airport, With Plans to Stay for Days

www.nytimes.com...

link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

For some things I can be really slow. Earlier today I was also thinking of that movie and for the first time it dawned on me that V is pronounced the same as we (the people). So obvious, now looking back.

link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Guggenheim investment chief sees a recession and a 40% plunge in stocks ahead Published Fri, Apr 6 2018 5:44 AM EDTUpdated Fri, Apr 6 2018 10:25 AM EDT

Old news

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Closing off the escape routes?

Man, everyone stay safe out there. I wonder if this will end up being the foretold "suicide weekend?" I'm guessing there's a lot of loose ends to tie up now that this stuff is hitting the ether.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Blah Blah Blah, they really are relentless. They come at Trump from all angles, from all sides, at all times. His opposition would just as quickly take down the entire country if it means they take down Trump with it.

link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That is one of my favorite movies of all time. It's hard for me to determine which one is better. V or Cloud Atlas. Just beautiful.

link   

Whateve. We'll see how this plays out when people lose faith in our elected officials, CEOs, Hollywood and the whole #ing system. Spygate and Epstein are dovetailing to crash it

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One thread here on ATS;

Major power failure affecting trains and airports
Other Current Events
RexKramerPRT | pages: 1 2

edit on 9-8-2019 by steaming because: Trying to explain 1 other ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't consider Spygate and Epstein to be anything but a distraction, however if the Brexit struggle in the UK ends up being "for nothing" it will have a major impact on their populace.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

A distraction from what ?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Not a big deal when you think about it but yes P2P networks are inherently insecure. Imagine all the IP's collected over the past year on those from 8chan before it went down. Note, the only trusted VPN's are hardware based such as SonicWall SOHO. Anonymity is nearly a myth these days.

VPNs arent secure either. I lulz every time someone says VPNs are secure just as much as I lulz when they say ToR is secure. All it takes is a little tiny bit of extra effort with the traceroute (if it's someone private coming for you.) On top of that (most) all VPN services keep logs of your activity and you'll never know unless you have access to their infrastructure. Those logs = IP, network activity like browsing history, probably a MAC address or two in there, and the device information of every device you've used to connect to the VPN. Free VPNs are even worse as they need to make money somehow so they sell your data.

Theres very few, if any, anymore that keep zero logs of user activity. People need to stop and think that if it comes down to their company facing legal action vs you, you're not going to win. Subpoenas always win.

Security and anonymity are the two biggest fallacies when it comes to the internet and IoT.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Well what do you suggest then? Using a VPN is much better than just browsing around the whole net butt naked.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Personal opinion is that if someone is motivated to go after you those things won't stop them. Beauty of the Q op is that by now there's millions of people on the digs. It isn't even remotely possible to go after everyone. No sense in even trying. Just making things worse for yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Agree partially but sounds like you don't understand how HARDWARE VPN's work. Granted if improperly configured can leave you exposed. The other endpoint is paying for a VPN service in one or more countries typically not law friendly with your native country so you have a number of encrypted hops. MACs & IPs are virtualized and change every session along with the route path. Log files are useless. Granted it's alot of extra effort that the vast majority would never bother trying let alone understand.

I did this for years but I'm no longer in that scene anymore.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join