It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Now wait a second ... remember all the flack Hillary got for pandering to blacks when she adopted that horrible accent and talked about always carrying a bottle of hot sauce in her purse?

You just posted information about someone connected to Ms. Clinton who makes hot sauce. Where did Clinton make that speech what else was she going on about? Was that less pandering and more a message?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Great post. I'm pretty well-versed on all the Snake stuff, good and bad. I've been buried in my research since the early 2000's, trying to identify "the source". There is a lot of etymology involved.

The huge swaths of time that have passed make tracing the roots of this monster very difficult, but I'm making slow, forward progress.

I'm convinced very advanced tech is responsible. Think Arthur C. Clarke when I say that. There is a footprint I keep coming across and it is called AI/AE/Æ. Laugh. Everyone does, but it explains a lot.

The Q phenomenon is just the latest in a series of things that have happened throughout our history that we cannot explain. Advanced tech covers that base.

Anyway, I'm looking for a name or names that may corroborate my research. Q has made this search very interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Creep Thumper
You have to go back into Egyptian history, and generations before that..

The Brotherhood of the Snake is considered the oldest "organization". Does it predate that? 6000+ BC?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ever read about the Domain and the Old Empire? not the star trek tale!

edit on 0b17America/ChicagoTue, 06 Aug 2019 16:22:17 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Aug 2019 16:22:17 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ever read about the Dominion and the Old Empire?

Can't say I have. Links. PM please. We're going to get spanked.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That is some evil #! As Q said all these people should be hanging.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

From my understanding..everything holds both dark and light. how energy manifests in the material (either 'good or 'bad') is dependent on what we project through our own perception. we have the ability to 'transmute ' a lot of (what we perceive as) negative or evil simply by flipping the script ---using the power of intentional creation to 'will ' our own objective onto a symbol or idea, object, etc...and override any harmful or negative agenda that was previously infused or encoded into it
edit on 6-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Read through the lines and focus on Ancient history don't mind the title but read the story it's a start to connect the dots to other stories..

edit on 0b39America/ChicagoTue, 06 Aug 2019 16:28:39 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Aug 2019 16:28:39 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Read through the lines and focus on Ancient history don't mind the title but read the story it's a start to connect the dots to other stories..

I've read that document. Years ago. I have serious reservations, but I will read it again.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Someone posted (I believe current) pic of JE's temple and it looks like it's boarded up. I've read that he spent around $127,000 filling up the tunnels with cement

Aren't the feds supposed to be out there investigating, already?

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Opioid distributors offer $10 billion settlement

The 3 major prescription drug distributors — AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal Health and McKesson — have proposed paying a combined $10 billion to settle the national lawsuit alleging they fueled the opioid crisis through negligent shipping and monitoring of painkillers, Bloomberg reports. States countered with $45 billion.

#promises made...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's difficult to show something that's portrayed and that I've seen to bear it into words..

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's difficult to show something that's portrayed and that I've seen to bear it into words..

PM? I'm pretty open-minded after the s**t I've seen in life.

Apologies to other members for diversion.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep mostly. New footage from today.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

What's fascinating about quasicrystals is that they're interdimensional. Through conscious command, they can 'blink ' in and out of 3D. I believe this is how ET's cloak their ships

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

3 yrs later still puzzling.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.bt.dk...

An Explosion at the Danish Tax Authority headquarters in Copenhagen.

(using google translate)

A witness tells BT that the blast at Nordhavn was so violent that windows shook, and the noise came fully into one apartment, even though the windows were closed. Another witness writes on Twitter that the explosion was 'the wildest thing he had ever heard' and that he, along with other bus passengers, was pushed back into the bus.

Edit

BT's on-site man says the police are massively present at the National Tax Board on Østbanegade. He is a short distance away on Nordre Frihavnsgade. The police make sure to keep people away from the area that is totally blocked off. “
Tax Minister Morgen Bødskov (S) responds in a message on Twitter to the messages that have come from Østerbro. 'Terrible scenes on Østerbro by the Tax Agency. We are awaiting further police investigations, 'he writes.

edit on 6-8-2019 by dubiousatworst because: further quote on udate

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well I guess that proves he's got nothing to hide, right? Just getting his gym/music room/bedroom ready for hurricane season. Nothing to see, here...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's an example of the power we possess. A study showing how we 'imprint ' onto water molecules:

m.youtube.com...

www.collective-evolution.com...
edit on 6-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join