It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's odd. Usually my husband is a hot commodity, and he hasn't been called by our blood bank at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wait a sec, did you just say "HOT"? 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Doesn't that just mean that these are the bands that these places use for communications? Like, the police and fire department dont want to open up their reserved frequency bands to the public telco's?

Don't forget, we had to switch from analog to digital TV several years ago because the government at all levels wanted those analog freqs.

I wonder what's really going on.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's odd. Usually my husband is a hot commodity, and he hasn't been called by our blood bank at all.

Yeah, me too. I'm tagged as a CMV Hero.

Probably shouldn't have said that. Now the vampires will really be after me. 😋
edit on 8/6/2019 by Creep Thumper because: GIGGITY.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: ketsuko

Wait a sec, did you just say "HOT"? 🤣🤣

Unusuakl blood type and a job that requires a different set of vaccinations than the usual run, so he carries different and rare antibodies.

They call him when there is a burn patient or marrow transplant type situation for example.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A reminder that our leads come from BOTH Q Posts AND POTUS TWEETS!

Since there are no new Q posts, currently, because of 8chan issues, it makes sense that we look for new leads and steers from POTUS tweets?

1) In particular look at the times in hours:minutes of his tweets and use that to look for relevant connected Q posts.

E.g. a Tweet at 02:35 steers us to look at:
Q235
Q1435 (+1200 rule, especially if tweet was PM)
Q2635 (+2400 rule)

2) Look up the simple gematria total for the CAPS Only from the tweet on gematria.org. Then look at the equivalent Q post:

E.g. If tweets says "Go Girl!" then look up GG = 14, look up Q14.

I've just downloaded the last 5 days tweets and will post an updated spreadsheet in an hour or two.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I concur but then I don't trust *any* tentacles of the system. It's all corrupted imo

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

One might have thought that PJ but the article specifically talks about using technology to avoid interference.

Bear in mind that 5G is 5 times as many antennaes on phones and a lot more transmitters because 5G uses any 5G phone, fridge, car etc. to relay transmissions - so that it gets much more complete coverage. This means more interruptions of sine waves?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thats not good. I am of the mind that the human brain was not designed to be bombarded by high frequency electromagnetic waves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Conspiracy theories pose a new domestic terrorism threat, according to a secret FBI document"

"Anti-Government, Identity Based, and Fringe Political Conspiracy Theories Very Likely Motivate Some Domestic Extremists to Commit Criminal, Sometimes Violent Activity"

www.businessinsider.com...

Anti-government --that's me right there. What am I supposed to do...cower?
Fear has always been the biggest weapon in their arsenal. But truth is more powerful than fear.

You are not Anti US Gov you are anti great big gov that isn't better than smaller US Gov. Much different than the Squad of idiot haters of Americans and our freedom to say what we think. 1984 is here.

I'm anti any system that's been engineered or infiltrated by the cabal which is more than likely every centralized/monopolized system on the planet. But you're right, I'm not a 'hater ', I want peace. We'll have it when they're gone
edit on 6-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Has this been properly addressed yet?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Murphy's last tweet was a call to head down to the local blood bank in El Paso and donate blood. He also attaches a tweet from El Paso police that mentions two particular donation centers.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Figures.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is the story behind the fake pic. It's a screenshot from a film about state controlled sex workers in Arab countries. It's a simulation of a real scenario

en.qantara.de...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Authorities confirm shooting at Baton Rouge Walmart"

WBRZ-TV reports that the Baton Rouge Police Department confirmed that there was a shooting around noon at the Walmart near the corner of Burbank Drive and Bluebonnet Boulevard.

A large police presence, including a helicopter and deputies from the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office, were also spotted outside the store. Authorities are also checking other Walmarts in the Baton Rouge area, WBRZ reports. 

"It's a big, active scene, but we haven't found any victims at the moment," said East Baton Rouge Emergency Medical Services spokesman Mike Chustz told the newspaper.

Sources tell Hilary Scheinuk, a photographer for the Advocate, that one person was taken into custody after a shooting victim drove themselves to the hospital after being shot at the store.

www.msn.com...=2

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Say it long enough and loud enough...

Cory Booker Demands All Trump Rallies be Cancelled, ‘Breeding Ground For Racism’

“[T]hese rallies serve as a breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks like the one in El Paso on Saturday,” Cory Booker said in a statement. “They are despicable and have no place in New Hampshire, or anywhere in our country. That’s why Trump must cancel this rally.”

Full Statement

I hate to be that guy, really I do, but: Erin is wearing a hoodie over an askew cap in her profile pic, AND "NH State Director @CoryBooker. Live Free or Die. Tweets are my own."

I think we have very different meanings for "Live Free."

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Reading some pretty wild stuff in regards to El Paso. Apparently there were people fleeing the MALL while the shooting was going down in Walmart. Now, the Mall is right next door to the Walmart, but there is an expansive parking lot between the two buildings. So if there was only one shooter like the "official narrative" insists this means that the rifle shots inside Walmart were travelling through two buildings and across a parking lot loudly enough that folks in the Mall thought the shots were an immediate threat. Not impossible I suppose, but it lends credence to the witnesses claiming there were multiple gunmen. (ETA: But if this were the case I'd think we would expect casualties in the Mall as well)

OR, these were crisis actors in the Mall and the gunman went to the wrong building. There is a company out there called Human Domain Solutions, LLC who had been hiring crisis actors for an El Paso event. They have a Faceborg page. They are currently hiring actors for an event in Alabama.

These events are getting extremely sloppy. They aren't scrubbing internet presence before these events. The gunmen are going to the wrong building. The gunmen are being taken alive rather than being dealt with on the spot. Etc.

Deep state death blossom.
edit on 6-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: Forgot a part

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Corey Booker is an idiot. This reeks of pure political desperation. I mean, even the leftist of leftists gotta see right through that one. Lol

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Translation:

Cory Booker, "Due to ORANGE MAN BAD, the President of the United States may not run for re-election. Also, then one of us might get elected instead."

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Still waiting for someone to quote something racist or white nationalist from Trump.

👀

No one will because it's a lie.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join