It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone's not happy with ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was looking through google to see if by some chance I could discover the whereabouts of Skeptic's ad when I came across this site.

www.umamitsunami.com...

Check the entry for 12:11pm 26 March 2005

Charming, I must say. :shk:

Looks like this woman is in definite need of

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Simon?! Shame on you!

I'm wondering if she asked permission to use those DVD and video game covers under her little review section....

What image is she talking about anyways?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
What image is she talking about anyways?

I hope its not .... Surely it can't be ...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To be honest, I really don't like blogs. As a tool, OK (eg. a cheaper, easier website). As for vomiting up every damn detail of your life for all the world to see: Give me a break! Do people really think that the world cares about the minutiae of their lives? Seriously?

Legends in their own minds.

From this broad's picture, I thought I had linked to a "Suicide Girls" blog. Cripes.
If she wants to be taken seriously, she should axe the budoir photo.

Ooooh, ain't I catty today. Soon I'll have beer, then I'll really be on a roll! Keep your eyes peeled.........

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Used her picture!?! Perhaps it is just my monitor, but I hope if Simon did use the picture he photoshopped that lip caterpiller out.

Odd

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
blogs like these are pretentiousness distilled into digital media.

whoever this woman is, she needs to take herself a little less seriously.

by the way, which is the offending photo, if anybody happens to know? and furthermore, did she really have it copyrighted? and if not, may i suggest we have her sedated?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have never seen this lady's pic before visiting her blog today, wonder where Simon has used her pic?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Used her picture!?! Perhaps it is just my monitor, but I hope if Simon did use the picture he photoshopped that lip caterpiller out.

LMAO...

I tried to find a place to respond, but alas I could not. It might hurt her fragile ego to much anyway. I had a nice little speech all prepared for her shallow butt too, gosh darn it!!

:bnghd:

[edit on 3/4/2005 by bobafett1972]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Somebody probably just used her mug for an avatar. Bah.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i would have thought she would have been quite happy to have her image used on ats?.....after all it is the biggest conspiracy site in the world yeah?

anyway like someone said why the hell does she think her small minded little world is of intrest to us anyway?....and whats with the..."ive just had a s**g" look on her photo?

anyways....i think telling simon to go forth and multiply shows that she isnt of the highest intelligence anyway, she could have been a bit more polite with her pointless little outburst.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well...err...looks like her to me:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yah but a picture of her in that posistion isn't on her site.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
No...but its on the photographer's site...that has a copyright notice on the bottom.

Check for yourself.

Copyright on the main page.

Im not trying to stand up for her or anything at all, im just showing the original image and the copyright on the page.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Surely the best thing would have been to email Simon and ask him to remove the pic. But of course a blog entry saying 'I asked Simon Gray to remove my pic and he did so', wouldn't have had the same effect as the one she decided to use.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow. This is quite interesting.
I guess I agree with Pisky about sending a email. I guess it shouldn't of happened in the first place, but maybe the image was not taken from her site and was found somewhere else. This seems like a misunderstanding and could of been corrected a long time ago if a email was sent.

Found this pic on the site
www.lisanola.com...
Too bad this wasn't the one posted on ATS

Odd

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i vote we make that our new logo.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, it is changed now. It makes Dreamlands post look pretty funny!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Probably, the reason she didn't ask simon to remove her pic was that she liked it there and even though she was rude in her blog about it she still got exposure from it.

I think she really liked it there.

[edit on 3/5/2005 by Cherish]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Well, it is changed now. It makes Dreamlands post look pretty funny!

Arent you glad I said it to begin with?? Heh...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes I am glad you said it. It made my weekend. I will probably still be giggling to myself on Monday about that one.

....actually I do see some resemblance.....

new topics

top topics

join