It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are so many people getting shot on California highways?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I posted this as we all need to see what is happening in California. So just why are so many shootings on California highways. Criminals, drug dealers , gangs and crazies et al. I do have a major problem with uncontrolled mass migration as the bad guys come in with the good and that means drugs, gangs , murder, kidnapping and everything else. So why would the Governor of California support mass migration and open borders and basically not take care of the citizens already in the state. I don't know although I always wondered whether organized crime money has made a huge upswing into the political arena as it did back before the FBI was ever formed. That's back in 1908. So lets fast forward to 2019 and look at all of this crazy stuff ongoing in California. So now people driving home or to work are getting popped. After reading this article is seems that some of the shootings are simply for sport. Just because they can. Another major issue here is that type into google and see what pops up on the shooting subject. It seems that MSM once again doesn't hear, see or speak about the ongoing evil. They not only ignored the homeless situation in California but also the Highway shootings.

So why are both of these things not being reported on by the MSM? Is it because of the common denominator that the state is controlled by a Democrat Governor, Mayor along with Congress and Senators plus some gal from California is running for President?

This old goat says yes, me thinks so we all need to wake up because the USA is being taken down, especially by the MSM

Why are so many people getting shot on California highways?

edit on 23-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 23-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes I currently live in ca and am planning my exit, I have a awesome job here but god this place is terrible! I feel unsafe pretty much everywhere. Basically you are either Hispanic working the system or a rich person, people like me don’t have a place here and I am fine with that, I wanna live somewhere where I can protect myself.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

My question is why so many are focused on crimes in California when per capita nearly all are less than many other states.
The drug level is also well below on the charts. My Son and wife moved to Co. She is terrified all of the time with the drug use around her and the block they moved to had a shooting/death the first week.
CALIFORNIA
Gun Law Strength: 1 OF 50 STATES
Gun Death Rank: 44 OF 50 STATES
lawcenter.giffords.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Do those statistics include suicides?a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Maybe it’s fear California is almost as dangerous as Australia. Earthquakes, floods, droughts, wildfires , Mountain lions, mudslides, typhus, blizzards even Oakland raider fans . They live in a constant state of fear because many think everything wants to kill them ........

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Dbp

edit on 23-7-2019 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Do those statistics include suicides?a reply to: SeaWorthy

They are not number 1 in suicides either so why are the states that are higher in the drug, murder, suicide rates not being hounded on here but only CA? They are not even number one in illegal aliens.

If it is about the movie industries, turn it off you all have the control.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

LOL!
Not number one in draught
Not in earthquakes
Not in wildlife attacks
www.motherjones.com...
slides
nope

Slides can occur in all 50 states, but regions like the Appalachian Mountains, the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Coastal Ranges have “severe landslide problems,” according to the USGS.

www.nbcnews.com...
typhus? 60ish cases

Texas had 519 cases last year, said spokeswoman Lara Anton of the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Others include dengue, now emerging in southern Texas and Florida, the Zika virus infection, Chikungunya. We have a huge problem with West Nile virus,” he added

Blizzards nope
The worst blizzards in the United States occur in the upper Plains, according to Ball State University professor Robert Schwartz. He said that from 1959 through 2000, North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota led the nation in the most blizzards.
Danger?

Here are the most dangerous states in America for 2019:
New Mexico
Alaska
Louisiana
Arkansas
Tennessee
South Carolina
Alabama
Arizona
Oklahoma
Missouri
www.roadsnacks.net...

We used science and data to determine which U.S. states have it made.

www.homesnacks.net...
edit on 23-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well I suspect that many of the shootings and crimes are perptrated by one or two minorities, if it is So Cal, probably more likely Latino and probably even in mid state (bay area). Now if this was the 80's to 2000, it might be a different story, but from what I've read, black crime there isn't nearly as bad as hispanic crime.

Now if this is the case, it doesn't take a genius to know why it's not being reported. Same reason black crime isn't reported in large democrat controlled cities like Philly, Detroit, Chicago, Newark, Baltimore, Clevland, etc - well it is reported, but it's more "an announcement of an incidnent" than a major story and investigation - b/c it's become business as ususal.

If it's like what's been going on in those cities, then that is the same MO, don't pisz off the minority voters and don't "stigmatize" the downtrodden minorities who have no other option than to kill random people on the highway to make money to buy their five-star note books, #2 pencils and trapper-keepers for the upcoming school year. They have no other choice b/c all the whites get this stuff given to them by the magic white fairy god father/mother who bestows school supplies to all his aryan kin. So that's why white crime is so low in comparison, they have their magical being helping them.

It just seems that Cali doesnt' like to talk about ANYTHING that puts minorities in bad light. Look at all of the bay area. There should be a MASSIVE lawsuit against BART (Bay Area Rapid/Regional Transit) (and I PRAY some class action bankrupts them for endangering the public) for keeping video & commuter reports of extreme violence & crimes caught on video, both on cell phones & installed CCTV on trains - BART admin hid this because it was 95%+ minorities doing the crimes, 99%+ violent crimes were minorities, and in this case, blacks made up 50-70% depending on which BART official would spill the beans. There's plenty of interviews about this over the last couple years. The BART officials were interviewed by a local TV station and they admitted they with-held all the evidence of extreme violence against passengers, including videos (that tax payers paid to have installed) b/c they were afraid it would create a negative stereotype against a specific minority that was doing 70%+ of the crimes. The reporter then said, if the offenders/criminals had been white, would they have shown the video's - the BART official said YES, we would have released those videos. Straight from the horses mouth. This has been covered on this board before in a few threads and still nothing has come from it.

I'd like a GoFundMe campaign to get all the video released since it should be publicly available b/c it is a product of tax payer funding.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

the people shooting have guns, most probably.. ionno..

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Dude it was a joke meant in jest on California being one of the few states where all of those things can or could happen .

Even though the screen on this video is black it works. Apparently my post was this kind of joke . Lol

At least after your statistical analysis I was still right on Oakland Raiders fans . Lol

edit on 23-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Dude it was a joke meant in jest on California being one of the few states where all of those things can or could happen .

Even though the screen on this video is black it works. Apparently my post was this kind of joke . Lol

At least after your statistical analysis I was still right on Oakland Raiders fans . Lol

Yeah Dude my answer was a joke to!
Whoops Dude seems pretty masculine, not sure how to replace that one!
Ah you left out tsunamis.
edit on 23-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

but from what I've read, black crime there isn't nearly as bad as hispanic crime.

Crime is crime it doesn't have a color.

For those who are skeptical that these findings are true, consider the case of El Paso, Texas a working class city of approximately 700,000 people that sits opposite the Rio Grande river from Ciudad Juarez, one of the most violent and lawless cities in Mexico. More than 80% of El Paso's residents are Hispanic and the vast majority of these individuals are of Mexican origin. A large population of El Paso's Hispanic population are immigrants.

In fact, El Paso has one of the highest proportions of immigrants among U.S. cities. Many of these migrants are undocumented. If those who fear Mexican immigration are right, then El Paso should be a hotbed of violence. As it turns out, El Paso is one of the safest cities in the United States with a homicide rate of 2.4 per 100,000 residents.

Just a tiny handful of American cities have a lower homicide rate and most of those that do (San Diego, Chula Vista, and Mesa, AZ, for example) also have outsize Mexican populations.

Incredibly El Paso's homicide rate is so low that it compares favorably to European capitals like London, Paris and Amsterdam, cities which have rates of lethal violence that are generally an order of magnitude lower than cities in the United States.

crim.sas.upenn.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

the people shooting have guns, most probably.. ionno..

Could be

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So why would the Governor of California support mass migration and open borders and basically not take care of the citizens already in the state.

Votes and power.

The same reason people keep electing people like Pelosi when their districts are living in squalor, filth and crime.

I don't understand the mindset.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Maybe there are a lot of bored people in California and it is now the "in" crime to shoot people on the highway.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

but from what I've read, black crime there isn't nearly as bad as hispanic crime.

Crime is crime it doesn't have a color.

crim.sas.upenn.edu...

You are right, but statistics are statistics, and it doesn't lie.

So if color doesn't make a difference, why are "black guns" scary? WWHHHOOOOO let's banem b/c de black. Let's be racists and ban da black guns b/c even black guns commit more crimes than white ones!!! #provemewrong

Please show me that white guns commit even 1% the killings of black guns. It's the blacks! I'm telling ya!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Please show me that white guns commit even 1% the killings of black guns. It's the blacks! I'm telling ya!

Silver does its share no doubt.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... well ca is doing better then it was in the 90s but is usually around the middle of the pack for homicides with the south and Illinois(read Chicago) and Maryland(read Baltimore) generally leading.ca has between 2k-4k a year for the past 4 or so years in deaths for California . i will bring up something i haven't seen mentioned here perhaps there are more shootings on ca highways due to the fact ca has longer larger and more freeways then most other states? easiest way to catch a murderer or shooter is to find motive(jilted lover,revenge,robbery etc) , and randoms shooting at those on freeways may just wanna shoot at randoms on freeways not kill people they feel have wronged them or any other obvious motive? think of the DC snipers that just wanted to cause general chaos

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Apart from legit companies and Hollywood. It is still full of gangs who own guns that aren't really in jail.

Simple fact, the Gov has not stopped the recruitment of gangs.
edit on 23-7-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join