It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Christian Cowards

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

really?
then what was jesus's purpose?

A Karmic buffer to cleanse the people of mis-doings so they regain permissiveness to enter the perfect realm

link   

really?
so uh could you help me understand, if there is no free will how is there sin?

Everyone is born a sinner.

Free will is given to everyone when they read or are told that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins. Corinthians 15 1-4.

Everyone has a choice via free will.

Then the person will either die and enter His Kingdom or be given another chance on this planet via reincarnation.

link   

originally posted by: cooperton

really?

A Karmic buffer to cleanse the people of mis-doings so they regain permissiveness to enter the perfect realm

and once gained can it be lost?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Free will is given to everyone when they read or are told that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins. Corinthians 15 1-4.

really?
I would sumbit some understanding would be in order. Or is simply reading enough?

Then the person will either die and enter His Kingdom or be given another chance on this planet via reincarnation.

Really?
reincarnation eh?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

and once gained can it be lost?

Many have gone in without knowing, and have left unknowingly. To know the manifestation you would be able to keep it. Once the harvest is ready go and reap it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

To know the manifestation you would be able to keep it.

That sounds different than previously described.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Just my two cents:

I had visions too, of battling Satan, which were unbelievably real. I felt his hatred for me and of all humanity in those dreams. My faith in God and my hatred of Satan, reinforced my belief that God's unconditional love for us all, is stronger than any of us realize. He's in our corner, even though many believe he's nothing more than a silly fairy tale.

I agree with you, that we are spirits in "flesh suits," here to learn and evolve our souls, while enacting our free will in this physical world. Life isn't easy and sometimes we make the wrong choices. We are constantly exposed to temptation, hostility, hatred and violence, while struggling day to day, to live a rewarding life. What matters is repenting for our sins and doing our best to avoid making the same mistakes. We are all divine and God knows of our struggles here on earth.

I believe faith is the key. You either have it, or you don't. Faith is required to have a relationship with our heavenly Father. Religion needs faith to survive, but faith does not need religion. Religion is taught by man, who as with most things, will corrupt it to their own selfish ends.

I try hard not to chastise those who don't believe in God. This is hard to do in a world that is growing in unbelievers, who often belittle the faithful. However, I believe that there is always hope for the unbeliever to find their way to that open door, that will lead them to God and to their salvation.

Every year, there are people who have proclaimed that the rapture is imminent, only to be wrong. The fact is, NO ONE will know when it comes. Jesus stated, “Of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come.”

Should we, as Christians, cower in fear 24/7 because of the rapture, or the NWO, or is it more important for us to continue to build our faith and relationship with God? Shouldn't we concern ourselves more with helping those in need and diffusing conflict around the world, instead of stocking up on weapons and fear mongering on the rapture?

I'm a Christian and own a lot of guns and I'm sure I'd do what's necessary to protect my family and friends in the event all hell breaks lose on this planet. What matters more, is the fact that I believe and love God, who in turn, loves me and each of us unconditionally. God wants us to love one another, because "perfect love casts out fear," even for us "Christian cowards."

1 John 4:7-12/17-21

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

edit on 7/22/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

really?

Jesus's purpose was to function as a reminder and give all fallen angels a deadline as to when He will return again for the final battle of Armageddon.

Ever wondered why world mythologies stopped and the would suddenly went into The Industrial Revolution ?
Jesus has super duper technology. Mankind had to be upgraded with a little help via "crashed UFOs" technology; (Roswell) to stand a chance to survive a few seconds before total defeat.

uh no it is really not

perhaps you are simply mistaken?

If my statement is "really not", then please insert your version / answer. Anyone can say no. Only a few can say no with a reason why they say "no".
edit on 22-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Really?
reincarnation eh?

Reincarnation. Every family, yours included, has a territory, in the spiritual realm, with which to maintain control over. Reincarnation, via 3rd or 4th Generation Curses are used to allow families to maintain their territory.

History has often stated how certain people, whilst they are children, remember how to operate certain devices even though they have never used them.

There was a child, a century ago, who could "somehow" fly a plane even though they had never flown a plane before. A elder member of their family was a PILOT who had previously past away.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Jesus's purpose was to function as a reminder and give all fallen angels a deadline as to when He will return again for the final battle of Armageddon.

really
And all this time I thought it was to remedy that "born into sin" thing?

Ever wondered why world mythologies stopped and the would suddenly went into The Industrial Revolution ?

they did?
Did you tell the incas,aztecs, and others this?
I think they missed out.....
I was of the understanding the industrial revolution started in the 18th century......17 centuries later than you submit....that would in no way be suddenly....

Jesus has super duper technology. Mankind had to be upgraded with a little help via "crashed UFOs" technology; (Roswell) to stand a chance to survive a few seconds before total defeat.

Is "super duper" the technical term?
I think I watch this on the history channel some nights.
Can you expound?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Really?
reincarnation eh?

Reincarnation. Every family, yours included, has a territory, in the spiritual realm, with which to maintain control over. Reincarnation, via 3rd or 4th Generation Curses are used to allow families to maintain their territory.

History has often stated how certain people, whilst they are children, remember how to operate certain devices even though they have never used them.

There was a child, a century ago, who could "somehow" fly a plane even though they had never flown a plane before. A elder member of their family was a PILOT who had previously past away.

so the people that go straight into the kingdom are missing out?
thats what it sounds like....

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

That you can read the bible or simply take one foot or your door and really look around and still come away believing that is ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Should we, as Christians, cower in fear 24/7 because of the rapture, or the NWO, or is it more important for us to continue to build our faith and relationship with God? Shouldn't we concern ourselves more with helping those in need and diffusing conflict around the world, instead of stocking up on weapons and fear mongering on the rapture?

Never cower. Every spirit is on this planet, at this moment in time, for a reason.

Some simply mention His Word whilst others preach His Word in the street. Some stockpile on weapons and food whilst others give everything to those who have nothing.

Quite often, simply following ones "gut" (inner spiritual) feeling is enough to know what God wants us to do next before the coming 7 Year Tribulation.

How can one diffuse conflict around the world when world conflict is already written into His Word. World conflict will happen and there is nothing that us mortal peasants can do about it. We were born to live through this era for a reason.

i just really hope that my conclusions related to certain visions are totally wrong, because when all hell breaks lose, this world is going down fast (less than 1 day).

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

so the people that go straight into the kingdom are missing out?
thats what it sounds like....

Yes. When a person, that is destined to be used as a 3rd / 4th Generation pawn, rebels and turns back to Jesus Christ; then yes, the curse is broken and they are destined to "miss-out" and enter His Kingdom.

Seriously: who wants to be reborn into this hell-hole of a planet.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yes. When a person, that is destined to be used as a 3rd / 4th Generation pawn

so we are back to that free will thing......
with free will no one is destined to be anything other than what they choose....

would you kindly source the reincarnation I missed that, other than your opinion

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Doesn't everyone pick and choose what to believe...?

That is the very essence of humanity. I choose to believe in something, and I pick that. What ever that is.

Even a profession of "I don't believe" is picking and choosing.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sure, everyone believes something, but the world would be better served if everyone would recognize that belief as an opinion on reality and not treat that opinion as fact.

Also bad opinions deserve scorn, such as the original poster who takes joy in the belief that the world will fall apart and billions will suffer horribly because they don't share his beliefs. That's just plain sick.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

really
And all this time I thought it was to remedy that "born into sin" thing?

they did?
Did you tell the incas,aztecs, and others this?
I think they missed out.....
I was of the understanding the industrial revolution started in the 18th century......17 centuries later than you submit....that would in no way be suddenly....

I think I watch this on the history channel some nights.
Can you expound?

The Incas, Aztecs, Greeks, Nordics, Egyptions, Syrians, Celts, Babylonians all fell for the trap.
Every single spiritual leader, Ra, Zeus, Thor, Baal etc exists in every mythology. The only difference is the name.

Look at the weapon type: Baal (ball lightning), Zeus (lightning), Thor (hammer of thunder bolts).
Silvanus (Druidism, wildlife), Pan (farming).
All different mythologies yet the same structure.

You are taking the mickey aren't you. ROFL

What existed at the beginning ? Anti-matter / Matter where all Anti-matter was neutralized by almost all matter. God is that matter.

Ever wondered why everything (even innate objects) is on fire in the Lake of Fire ? Everything burns with anti-matter.

The Lake consists of Fire and Air like elementals. What is the opposite of Fire ? Water. What is the opposite of Air ? Earth.
What was Adam & Eve constructed from ? Earth and Water. Why do you think there is so much hatred towards humans ?

that would in no way be suddenly

In terms of reincarnation where the same spirit lives through certain centuries, then yes, time is sudden. One moment, they exist through every mythology and suddenly the industrial revolution, which is the LAST stage before the Final Battle on the fields of Mageddo, close to Israel.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We always had free will. Adam and Eve had free will. If they didn't, Satan would not have tempted them to go against God which is the actual original sin.

Our lives are endless choice between the right way and the wrong way. Walking with God is the right way, but we don't have to choose to do that -- that's free will in action.

The reason is to learn that our way is not the better way, and it's a harsh lesson.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Lol whatever you say man.

I guess I didn’t know that whatver version of Christianity it is that has your panties all bunched up is the ONLY version there is.

I don’t have to believe that Noah fit 2 of every animal on the planet on his boat to believe Christ was the living embodiment of Logos, and that by following his example I’ll have a more fulfilling and fruitful life.

Call it picking and choosing all you want.

Sounds to me like you got dragged to Sunday school one too many times as a kid and have a deep resentment for anything resembling what you think Christianity is.

There is nothing more silly to think that something came from nothing. Creations have creators. I don’t know if it happened the way It’s described in Geneisis, but it’s just as silly to believe it all just happens on accident.

Origins of earth and life itself really aren’t relevant in my day to day life. But the teachings of Christ are.

a reply to: Puppylove

edit on 22-7-2019 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join