It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Christian Cowards

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A Christian is nothing more and nothing less than an individual that believes that Jesus is their Salvation...
No Christian is free from sin and or temptation...
No two Christians lives viewpoints or even the way they live their lives are the same...
Not all Christians can be viewed in the same light so why try and compare all Christians?
Some are humble and some are judgemental some view the sin of others with disgust while others would rather try and help the same sinner see the error of their ways while others still dispute their option of such would simply disregard the behaviour and try and find the good in the individual...
Anyway this thread is lame like the opinion of the OP...
edit on 22-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Circular logical nonsense. No matter what either something came from nothing or reality always was. What created God?

Stupid old argument we don't need to have.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Guru Nanak started your cyclical reincarnation concept
guess he fell for the trap as well?
your timeline has fallen apart
make up a better bedtime story next time mate

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
so we are back to that free will thing......
with free will no one is destined to be anything other than what they choose....

would you kindly source the reincarnation I missed that, other than your opinion

There are many stories:
James Leininger where his father discovered a pilot called James M. Huston Jr. Just search for Reincarnation & Past memories.

You are going to hate this statement:
Imagine everyone on this planet, did indeed sign up to descend from Heaven, outside this Universe and enter this world and endure hell on earth via sin.
God gives us a certain path with which to return back to Him.
Our spirits get mind-wiped and we are born as mortal babies.
Then, certain "coincidences", "unique" events will make us ask questions.
Multiple paths will lead us astray and upon death, if we have not learned our lessons, then we are destined to be reborn on this planet via reincarnation.

What better way to learn the fact that the devil controls the Universe and it is all evil, than to willingly descend into it and learn the hard way. Remember, the devil was thrown out of Heaven and he descended.

Have you ever, "seen" the outer shell of this Universe as trillions of hexagons and each hexagon is a creatures soul connection to what ever planet they are on ?

It can be classed as ones "higher self".

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I tire of your gobbledygook and fantasies.
Tho you have lost the fire of your original rant. Good for you.
I do not think you could identify an actual christian if you were in the presence of the original apostles.

Thanks tho

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You dont know me, but I'm your braaaa-tha.
I wasn born here in this liveeeng hell......😎

I sure dig the thoughts on here!
Regardless of what Spiritual camp ya put your tent in, and regardless of Who or What started it all.....WE are responsible for where we are and where we will wind up in relation to this planet and Our lives on it. That seems to be part of what is so cool about ALL the camps, that they seem to say WE were given this by Something.....and that Something seems content with that intent. We are still a very base creature in the scheme of Creation lol.

Oh....and we are gonna be here a long time yet.
And some of it is really gonna suck😎

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

God created everything.

And man then created God. Haven't you heard?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: watchitburn
I've never actually encountered anyone who believes this.

I have seen lot's of people talking about people who believe this. Like this thread here.

Have you questioned them on anything and got answers ?

No, I don't really care about religion at all. I have no use for it, but if helps others sleep better then who am I to crap in their Wheaties?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Jesus' purpose was to be the bridge to Father God, so that we can be reconciled to God.

Why are you so fixated on fallen angels? Why don't you fixate instead of Jesus, God, Holy Spirit? What we focus on is what we draw into our life. God wants your attention and love. Spread joy, love, peace and live with Jesus as your best friend. God has everything under control. We are to pray, guide, love, plant seeds and be mentors.

There is no reincarnation. Otherwise there would be no point to the precious act that Jesus did on our behalf. Reincarnation diminishes the purpose and love of Jesus. It is anti-Jesus.

I typed this all quickly as I'm on my way to bed, it's not meant to sound stern as it may come across. Take care!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
Jesus's purpose was to be the bridge to Father God, so that we can be reconciled to God.

Could not agree any more. So why do so many "catholic church Outlets fail to preach the Gospel of the Lord", Corinthians 15 verses 1 -4. Those 4 sentences will save every lost soul ON THIS PLANET from hell. IT IS AMAZING AS TO WHAT OUR LORD - JESUS CHRIST CAN DO FOR OUR FALLEN SOULS.

It is also amazing how many churches have fallen to the devil as they never, ever preach these words; that He, Jesus Christ, really did died on the Cross for our sins - the sins of Humans and humans only as fallen angels are still believing that they have a fighting chance at victory.

Why are you so fixated on fallen angels? Why don't you fixate instead of Jesus, God, Holy Spirit?

What we focus on is what we draw into our life. God wants your attention and love. Spread joy, love, peace and live with Jesus as your best friend. God has everything under control. We are to pray, guide, love, plant seeds and be mentors.

There is no reincarnation. Otherwise there would be no point to the precious act that Jesus did on our behalf. Reincarnation diminishes the purpose and love of Jesus. It is anti-Jesus.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Christians are self destructive filth. Never learned a language culture or mindset that didn't reflect their upbringing.

If they studied the first half of the Bible they could potentially be real people. But they let uncle preacher paint some insane representation for them.

Not a jew on earth thinks the Bible is literal. Christians are nut cases. Literal interpretation will be illegal when o push the bill with all the evidence proving the damage caused by perpetual cultural lies in such magnitude. Your stories are bad, inaccurate outdated nonsensical astrophysics. And it's about to be laid out publicly, in undeniable fashion.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Save your children!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: deknubed
I can't wait for the AntiChrist to come from the earth.

We eat the flesh! We drink the blood!

At the end of the day however, Tartaris awaits them and the Lake of Fire is final for them.

Is drinking human blood worth it when those 2 locations are final ?

Been there. Do you know what it feels like "Down There"

No I do not know what it feels like down there. How does he feel. Did anyobe speak to you? Who?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe it's because we know what the End Times will be like. Millions to billions will die in horrific ways, including other Christians. Jesus does not come until things are almost so desperately bad that we're about to completely make the earth unlivable for everything. Sounds like fun times, right? Sounds like times I want to wish on every other human being on the face of the earth.

I can't wait to wish wholesale slaughter on folks. What about you? You seem to want everyone to die. Oh, and even better, most of those who die end up going into the lake of fire not on to heaven. So it doesn't get any easier for them. Whether you think they deserve that or not, it's still not a pleasant thought to have to think about your fellow human beings. Why wish to bring that on sooner?

Nope. The End Times are like that big ole nasty surgery you have a slim chance of surviving. Sure. You know it's needed, but that doesn't mean you hasten it any or want it to come on any sooner than it needs to.

Those true Christians who walk in Christ footsteps and others who worship the true God and accept Yeshua as his begotten son, a man who became divine, resurrected in a glorious body and are NOT living in sin. Will see the rapture.

If you check my previous threads I often rejected the "Rapture" and I was wrong.

I don't think we are close to rapture. I follow the Judaism calender ... we are 150-200 years until year 6,000. BUT that 150-200 year gap as of today.... The birth of ADAM (1st man with spirit) not sure ... so there is some unknown time ... so we are close.

SIGN TO WATCH FOR: Here is the million dollar question - Is there a specific sign to watch for? One of the specific signs is the building of the third temple. When this happens.....get you and your family in order...stay awake at this point ...anyday....

edit on 27-7-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
No I do not know what it feels like down there. How does he feel. Did anyone speak to you? Who?

Lets just say that the word infinity becomes reality as pain, misery and despair reaches high levels and never stops increasing.

Eventually, those feelings literally crush a mortal body into the razor sharp skin flake dust. This is why the Rephaim can only exist down there as wraiths / banshees / reapers as they do not have any physical body to be crushed.

i posted a vision on the Internet titled Revelation 16.10 when the sky goes black. A repented fallen watcher later emailed me saying that the vision was not Revelation 16:10. Instead it was Tartarus.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Then, certain "coincidences", "unique" events will make us ask questions. Multiple paths will lead us astray and upon death, if we have not learned our lessons, then we are destined to be reborn on this planet via reincarnation.

Wow what an eyeopener. So we reincarnate and the tribulation starts for its seven years. Tell me just how many times do those who die have to die in those seven years? You say one third and another says two thirds of people will die inside that seven years period. So if everybody reincarnates and two thirds can reincarnate every nine months, then two thirds will die six or seven times? I can't do the math on this so I need your help in understanding. Do we all eventually take our turns at dying in this tribulation or just certain people that don't take the mark of the beast?

I am a Christian of some sort but I am also afraid of dying and dying and dying and dying a number of times. How do I get rid of this dying thing and how many times am I supposed to die? I am exhausted with this dying thing so guess its bed time for me. Sleep well.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Seede because: spelling error

edit on 4-8-2019 by Seede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
Do we all eventually take our turns at dying in this tribulation (1) or just certain people that don't take the mark of the beast?(2)

(1) According to the math of 3rd and 4th Generation Curses - YES. Exodus 20:5-6

(2) Everyone who does not take the Mark, gets beheaded, dies and goes to Heaven.

It is worse.

After Matthew 25:10, almost everyone left behind ends up in hell. People will be begging for the Mark, especially if it allows people to access alien technology.

I am a Christian of some sort but I am also afraid of dying and dying and dying and dying a number of times.

Once you accept the FACT that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins, then His Spirit will enter your soul and seal you from going to hell for eternity. Corinthians 15 1-4. His Gospel.

How do I get rid of this dying thing and how many times am I supposed to die?

If you are luke warm then your family 3rd / 4th Generation Curse will never be broken. Once faith in Jesus Christ is raised then your spiritual contract will be broken and your soul will be free. Your entire blood family will hate you for your treachery and probably send you multiple bad events like devices start to malfunction like cars, TVs etc.

exhausted

The End Game has only just started. When the 7 Year Tribulation starts things will only get worse.

Tell me just how many times do those who die have to die in those seven years?

Many times. Those who enter the 7 Year Tribulation are screwed no matter how many times they are reborn. Every day will be hell on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join