It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen a particular number for years and why

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have seen the number 1036...in many ways going back over 20 years. When I was a child, I would check the clock, and more often than not it was 1036..AM or PM..didn't matter. My Freshman year of high school I was assigned locker #1036...That freaked me out. That same year my hockey coach assigned me the # 10 jersey...I finished the season with 36 points. I must attribute this thread to ATS member MountainLaurel, She's pretty cool! and made me revisit this numerology situation.

It did however reignite an age old question in my own life...why do I see that number?

What does it mean...? I'd like to think it's positive, maybe a precursor to your end time and the benefits of that.

Input please!!. Although I know next to nothing regarding numerology, and the spiritual connection..someone here does.

Please Inform me.

Why People See Certain Numbers All the Time Image for numerology 'Why People See Certain Numbers All the Time' article There are three reasons for seeing certain numbers all the time. Pinterest Pin Button Some people see certain numbers all the time. At least it seems so to them. There are three reasons for that — chance, predisposition, and acceleration. "Chance" means you happened to see the number. Examples are seeing 9:11 on the clock or seeing 27 as the percentage of something. "Predisposition" means you're somehow attracted to certain numbers and see them more often. Examples are seeing your birth date on a clock or seeing your age in a price. "Acceleration" means that, once seen and wondered about, you see the number more often. Both chance and predisposition seeings can be accelerated. When it seems that seeing a certain number might have a personal reason, or you wonder if it does, the seeings are accelerated. I'll talk about each of the three reasons further below. Continued... full reading link Search for Meaning At a sister numerology site, I respond to numerology-related questions about how to apply numerology to their lives. Many, many of the questions are queries about why they keep seeing certain numbers. They want to know the meaning. Some are rather desperate, having put some or much of their life on hold until the meaning can be determined. There may in fact be personal meaning in some of the seeings that are beyond the realm of numerology calculations. Generally, numerology can provide number meanings but not personal meanings. Using numerology to calculate personal meanings requires knowing what the meaning is related to. Examples are a grandparent, a dream, a childhood experience, or an inner fear. When that's known, the number meaning can be interpreted in relation to it. Otherwise, it's guessing, which is something numerology doesn't resonate with very well. While some seeings may have personal meaning, I think most of them don't. Let me say why. Seeing a number has no intrinsic meaning other than the fact that the number is being seen. Certainly, a person can construct meaning out of it. We're story-tellers, after all. However, subsequent construction of personal meaning doesn't change the fact that the initial seeing had no such meaning. Chance Seeing of Certain Numbers Numbers are all around us — signs, clocks, battery levels, bank accounts, sales receipts, follower counts, internet speed, credit cards, and a slew of other things with numbers and number sources. So long as there is no influence in preference of a certain number, the chance of seeing the number is equal to how many numbers exist in the environment in relation to how many of those are the certain number. A person sees many numbers. When seeing a certain number is remembered and the others not, it seems only that certain number is being seen. If a person wonders why they're seeing that number or assumes there's a personal message in the event, seeing the number accelerates. Predisposition to Seeing Certain Numbers Most people recognize certain numbers as having more significance for themselves than other numbers do. Examples of numbers a peson might recognize as special are their birth date, their age, and the address of their first home. The person is predisposed to seeing those numbers when they're available in the environment to see. Whenever the person sees a number they're predisposed to seeing, they may recognize the number for what it relates to and go on with their life. Or, they might wonder if there's significance to seeing the number, especially if the number is seen more often than they presume is normal. Wondering why they're seeing the number so often, or assuming there's a personal message related to seeing it, causes the seeing to accelerate. Accelerated Seeing of Certain Numbers After a few events of noticing certain numbers, the person may wonder if there's special or personal meaning attached to seeing the numbers so often. That's when the acceleration starts.

affinitynumerology.com...

That's all hogwash!! what really going on?
edit on 19-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I have seen the number 1036...in many ways going back over 20 years. When I was a child, I would check the clock, and more often than not it was 1036..AM or PM..didn't matter. My Freshman year of high school I was assigned locker #1036...That freaked me out. That same year my hockey coach assigned me the # 10 jersey...I finished the season with 36 points. I must attribute this thread to ATS member MountainLaurel, She's pretty cool! and made me revisit this numerology situation.

It did however reignite an age old question in my own life...why do I see that number?

What does it mean...? I'd like to think it's positive, maybe a precursor to your end time and the benefits of that.

Input please!!. Although I know next to nothing regarding numerology, and the spiritual connection..someone here does.

Please Inform me

I used to see 12:34 all the time, inadvertently mind you. Since the last full moon it's been 1:11, daily. I do not know why. Just an observation.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Thanks for the reply, something is making our subconscious aware of time's, date's and places through numbers. pretty wild. their must be a deeper meaning....

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Thanks for the reply, something is making our subconscious aware of time's, date's and places through numbers. pretty wild. their must be a deeper meaning....

I am on a completely different path than i have been. Some might call it a spiritual awakening. I'm not religious but i have had some very intense visions lately. Mostly Aztec. I've been before Quetzlcoatl, i have exchanged consciousness with a jaguar and an eagle. I don't mean my consciousness inhabiting their bodies but a complete dissolution of self and the embodiment of these animals has over taken me. It's very late here, so i will elaborate more in the morning or if you want to direct message me i will tell you more. I have recently been communicating with an eastern Asian shaman lately and he says i am on the path to becoming a forest shaman myself. It's a lot to absorb.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I will do that..What you're saying is not so far fetched to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Codes to the demons within.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

As a youngster 11:11 used to come up extremely frequently. Being young it also terrified me???

However with modern internet and numerology research very easy it now pleases me as aparantely it's spiritual entities such as guardian angels trying to convey a message.

I still see it but nowadays its usually more 21:21 or more often than not 22:22.

More or less same numerology explanations.

Interesting stuff really if numerology is to be believed.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

i see the number < cencored > every day - cos its my house number

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Mine is 3:33.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
8 of clubs.. one of the 3 fixed cards.

Not so much a recurring number, but a recurring thing. From the very first time I encountered it as a child, when a friend an I were walking down the road, seeing playing cards strewn all over the side walk, and as he bent down to pick one up, I blurted "8 of clubs" and he stared at it, then me, and showed me.. out of all the cards, it was the 8 of clubs.

Because of the Eight of Clubs placement (Jupiter/Neptune) in the Master Earth Script, it is highly recommended that people with this card avoid the use of alcohol and drugs and be cautious with any addictive or mind-altering substances, including prescriptions.

Oops...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
In the year 2000, I started seeing the number 911 everywhere. I saw it so much that I started thinking it was an omen, but I believe I misread it.

I also started seeing shadow people out of the corner of my eye, multiple times daily.

I took these two things to mean myself or someone I cared about was going to be seriously hurt or killed, because I figured 911 was the number you call when you have an emergency. I did not consider it might be a date.

Then 9/11 happened in 2001 and I ceased seeing both that number and the shadow people.

Coincidence? Most likely. But it sure was weird.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 19-7-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Give your damn head a shake already. People such as yourself, calling everyone demons who dont believe in the same thing you do, what a clown. What is this, the medieval era where we burn people at the stake for having opposing beliefs ? Some of you would like that for sure in fact I've gotten into a few arguments lately with people with similar opinions as yours.

Have I seen the numbers repeating? Yeah a lot if not every single day. Is it worth explaining ? Well your comment is further proof we dont need to all move on to the next stage.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

239 is everywhere for me. That is the area code I live in. So often do I see it like MH had 239 passengers I think.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I see 3:33 a lot and 666.

The first I've seen most of my life, the latter the last 6-7 years I think.

I also find 4-leaf clovers for fun, I'm not crawling around gardens either. Just get a feeling to look down and then there's one just looking back at me.
edit on 19-7-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Mine has been 214 for almost 25 years. The number I'd wear while playing sports was 14, and my long time girlfriend would wear 2. And its been just about every single day since we got together that I'd see it. We've long since gone our separate ways, but I still see it everyday, more than any other repeating number. I never understood why. Or if it mattered. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Like other people I've seen 11:11 a lot over the last year, for some reason i just turn and look at the clock at that exact time over and over again.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There is a part of the unconscious that can show the conscious mind synchronicities.

Some people go from atheist with no belief in outside Plato:s cave to energetic body states where scalp and and middle of forehead start to tingle before the synchonicities start.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Mine is 3:33.

Here you go, from a couple of nights ago, woke up and checked the time, it was 3.33am but as an added bonus the phone battery was at 33% and 3 tabs were open.
Stoked I managed to get a screen shot!

I do get repeating numbers like this alot but no numbers in particular.
Edit; lol checked the time again just now.... 2.22am

edit on 20-7-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

For me, it's the number 29. It comes up a lot in my work and day to day life. So much so, when looking at numbers on a report, I can tell if someone is lying by how rare the number comes up. I don't think it's anything mystical though. One and nine are good ways to spot a cheat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join