It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Middle of Nowhere... Lost Ancient Civilizations - The Sumerians and Mesopotamia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Bright Insight has a new video. In this one, Jimmy touches on little known about ancient sites in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Modern day archeologist claim these sites are from the Nabatean culture. Claiming that a tent dwelling race built / carved out these massive monuments. You decide for yourself.

Additionally, he speaks about the overwhelming possibility that there is a plethora of ancient sites undiscovered under the Persian Gulf; referencing a new archeological find in Iraq, in 2018 — that was only discovered due to a drought. The Persian Gulf has an average depth of 165 feet and a maximum depth of 295 feet. Which would make it prime territory for ancient sites to be covered by rising sea levels.

He also talks about how he believes the Assyrian winged bulls were most likely created by a much older civilization than they are accredited to. He shows videos of himself visiting one of the sites in 2010, while he was in Iraq on deployment. Unfortunately, he also shows what ISIS has done to the very site he visited — basically wiped it out of existence. Who is commissioning these rebels to destroy such important ancient sites / artifacts? What is the motivation?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thanks for the offering! Very interesting video!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thanks...It also makes me livid to see these priceless treasures destroyed.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"a plethora of ancient sites undiscovered under the Persian Gulf"

Like the Garden of Eden.

ps: Nuke ISIS Now!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"a plethora of ancient sites undiscovered under the Persian Gulf"

Like the Garden of Eden.

ps: Nuke ISIS Now!

I believe they think the garden of eden was in between the Tigris and the Euphrates — which both flow into the Persian Gulf. So this is very Possible.

Regarding ISIS, the point of my statement was that I believe there are much more powerful figures ordering them to destroy these sites. The question is, who and why. And yes, nuke all those bastards!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Thoroughly enjoyed, not directly linked but on a similar theme there is a current story headlining on MSN about an Israeli discovery of a 9000 year old city.
www.msn.com... CC=1563327311
That MSN link seems too long to show up as a link so here is one to the Jerusalem post article.
www.jpost.com...
Apparently there are remains of buildings, alleys and it seemed to have been well designed with a population in excess of several thousand people, a storage building has been found to have contained up grain's which would show that the people of this city were practicing agriculture over seven thousand BC.
Clever guy's those Israeli's, they have also on another occasion produced evidence for early agriculture twenty three thousand years ago.
www.theguardian.com...

This is relevant because it shows that there were probably settled people's performing agriculture long before the fertile crescent farmers were practicing it and pushes back the likelihood of complex human settlement's well into the last ice age when sea level's were lower of course, this does not mean that some great cataclysmic period did not bring it to an end however meaning that it may then have had to be reinvented BUT it does remain pertinent to the idea of previous civilization and of course during earlier times some of these isolated location's were actually very much more fertile.

I love bright insight's previous video as well, the temple of Hathor in Egypt may have been built on the roof of an earlier temple which may have been deliberately buried, perhaps even a larger one if that is the case and of course how old would that earlier temple be?.

And an independent theory based on celestial alignment that there was an earlier temple on the site (perhaps it's still there just beneath what is now the floor - the old roof.
beforeatlantis.com...

What we have to remember is that even the best archaeologist was NOT there so what they say was is only really there interpretation of the evidence they have found and therefore only really there opinion - if an educated one as I mean let's be fair dating pieces of ancient pottery on sight takes years of experience and yes they probably make just as many mistakes but still?.

My believe human history is far longer than is sold to the people today, far longer and far more complex and I doubt that we are the first technological civilization especially given potential ancient technological industrial waste such as the Ural spires etc which someone must have manufactures - but up to a third of a million years ago?.

And on the same theme (main thread).

edit on 16-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Personally this is absolutel 100% proof that there were amazing technologies in existence back then that we have no idea about currently.
I can't imagine what may have been used to carve such immense, intricate structures into solid rock in many places around the earth.
If I had to guess I'd say maybe some kind of advanced acoustic apparatus that uses precision focused soundwaves/resonance in such a way that it carves through rock like butter but obviously this may be way off.
Hopefully one day we'll find out.

Actually, just had one more thought; what if(going with the technology/information suppression and deliberate destruction by the "PTB" scenario) these technologies were once so powerful that in the wrong hands they were equivalent to a tactical nuke?
And further what if they were actually once used to wipe entire civilizations of the map?
If there were a small, powerful group of people existing today that knew of these events, what lengths would they go to to stop it happening again?
I dunno, at the very least would be a good idea for a movie!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Fascinating! I’d never heard of the megaliths in Siberia before. Thanks for sharing that. There are so many ancient megalithic sites around the world — all so similar to each other. It feels as though we haven’t even scratched the surface on discovering all of them. Hopefully, in the near future, the main stream starts accepting and acknowledging that there were much more advanced civilizations in our ancient past.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

Totally plausible. If the tech had the ability to carve these massive pieces of rock — I would presume it could be used for more nefarious destructive purposes.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this...I hadn't heard anything about Hathor being built on the roof of another temple.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

It may not be all that old as the complex in it's current configuration is only about 2000 years or so old though it probably comprises many older part's, Egypt also suffered many catastrophic flood's and in fact that flooding was a very necessary way of life for the Egyptian's without which the Nile culture would never have flourished as much as it did since it was those same flood's that were necessary to lay down fresh rich silt and fertilize there field's.

The downside though was that some low lying structures (even entire city's) then became buried and many old temples have water mark's often very high up showing that they have been submerged by the Nile flood's at least once and usually several time's in there past so it is possible that this temple was flooded and buried in silt then simply not dug up but instead rebuilt on top of.

So it could be as recent as just a few hundred years older or perhaps it could be many thousands of years older but the top of that piller supporting the floor and buried right up to it's top in sand and sediment mean's that there may be some fantastic and well preserved artifact's and inscriptions in the vast buried hall's below that may shine a light on entire periods of ancient Egypt and then what if that temple was itself built atop an even earlier one?.

There are probably many Egyptian town's, small city's and villages as well as even monumental structures yet buried beneath the sand and silt of the ages in Egypt but like many other places were already worked stone could be re-used it often was so at least the upper courses of many of these earlier sites were later re-used at other sites.

The Osirion is interesting, it appears to have once been above ground but is now deep into the earth, when excavated it was thought and is still claimed to be a part of a probably much later funerary temple complex but there is actually no evidence to prove this.

I actually believe the Egyptians rebuilt many OLDER structures left over from a lost age of humanity, that they RENOVATED them and though they did build some amazing thing's I do not believe they build the Pyramids of Giza, rather I believe they renovated them at least on the outside and the inscription from the relieving chambers supposedly found by a British colonel was a fraud and there is lot's of evidence to support the fact that was added by that same man whom just wanted to claim glory for himself, using dynamite to blow holes inside the pyramid itself, probably searching for treasure fruitlessly so he had to have something, the graveyard on Giza were pyramid builders are buried is real but I once again believe they were merely Renovators whom repaired and rebuild the ancient site perhaps restoring the casing stones to the outside of the pyramid and this is actually supported by the Egyptians (Ancient) themselves on the dream stele a pillar left between the paw's of the sphinx which was erected by Thutmoses the IV, he never claimed to have built the site but to have renovated it.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join