It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the people who kneel during the national anthem.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Wait for my statistics....what countries pay their athletes more in golf, tennis, football, baseball, basketball...

Some questions and I would like actual answers....

1. You do realise that it is not the state that is paying these athletes? its the sporting entities and private corporations that are paying.

2. Do you also understand that sportsmen being well paid does not correlate to how free a state is?

3. That athletes have a right to kneel during the national anthem regardless of your views.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Also, idgaf if they strap giant dildos to their foreheads for the anthem.

have at it I say

what stupid thing can humans do next?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Bloodworth

Wait for my statistics....what countries pay their athletes more in golf, tennis, football, baseball, basketball...

Some questions and I would like actual answers....

1. You do realise that it is not the state that is paying these athletes? its the sporting entities and private corporations that are paying.

2. Do you also understand that sportsmen being well paid does not correlate to how free a state is?

3. That athletes have a right to kneel during the national anthem regardless of your views.

Yes but these corporations and entities could only prosper in such a country the way the u.s. runs its government.

The children in America are offered a plethora of sports, the best coaches, the best trainers, the best nutrition, the best medical care.

And American can offer that to its citizens because of its policies as a governmental and societal whole.

Because of the way some governments conduct themselves. sports corporations and entities cannot profit, they don't have access to the best.

And they sing their anthem proudly

Because kneeling is the lowest form and most self centered type of protest.

Again it mostly gets foreigners upset.

Poor American has it so bad......

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

You tell me since the only athletes the United States pays are the national teams and they sure as **** don't make millions for that. Private companies pay the salaries of the top earning athletes and sponsorships and the United States doesn't have a stranglehold on that. Federer made nearly as much in endorsements as he did in salary, 90million.

And i know you don't care and that it doesn't bother you.
And that's what the enemy wants

Who cares what they think? They can suck it. I have more important things to be concerned about than what some halfwit in another country thinks of us.

edit on 17-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You tell me since the only athletes the United States pays are the national teams and they sure as **** don't make millions for that. Private companies pay the salaries of the top earning athletes and sponsorships and the United States doesn't have a stranglehold on that. Federer made nearly as much in endorsements as he did in salary, 90million.

And i know you don't care and that it doesn't bother you.
And that's what the enemy wants

Who cares what they think? They can suck it. I have more important things to be concerned about than what some halfwit in another country thinks of us.

I understand you dont care and it's just a sign of weakness.
Its the easiest path out.
You should care.

And just because you dont care. Doesnt make them wrong.

These people look like fools keeling.

And they are 100% free to choose to look fools

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I understand you dont care and it's just a sign of weakness.

No, it's a sign that I understand people have differing opinions. Weakness is the insecurity of not being able to handle someone doing something you don't agree with.

And they are 100% free to choose to look fools

Just like you are 100% okay in my book to get your panties in a twist over it, it's your right to get triggered if you want.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join