It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. used banned weapons in Fallujah

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Rapier, who exactly did Ronald Reagan "conquer"? The terrorists on the Achille Lauro (who were late released by the Italian gov't) or perhaps he "conquered" the Soviets by requesting they tear down "that wall"? It's a well known fact Saddam Hussein operated rape rooms, torture rooms, not to mention the fact he gassed 5k+ civilian Kurds. I don't see the comparison, but if I'm missing something please advise.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
come on........

Al-Jazeera broadcasts news that it decides is right.

To say that the US used nukes and napalm is ludicrous. Surely we would have got to know about this?

Common sense prevails when reading any excerpt from Al-Jazeera.

No, you should say that Al-Jazeera broadcast news THAT IT DECIDES WILL GET RATINGS. It is the very problem with our media.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHumana
Rapier, who exactly did Ronald Reagan "conquer"? The terrorists on the Achille Lauro (who were late released by the Italian gov't) or perhaps he "conquered" the Soviets by requesting they tear down "that wall"? It's a well known fact Saddam Hussein operated rape rooms, torture rooms, not to mention the fact he gassed 5k+ civilian Kurds. I don't see the comparison, but if I'm missing something please advise.

No, i apologise if you thought i was making a slight on Reagan.

I was using the term generally to make a point that all great leaders who conduct wars can be considered murderers.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28

come on........

Al-Jazeera broadcasts news that it decides is right.

To say that the US used nukes and napalm is ludicrous. Surely we would have got to know about this?

Common sense prevails when reading any excerpt from Al-Jazeera.

No, you should say that Al-Jazeera broadcast news THAT IT DECIDES WILL GET RATINGS. It is the very problem with our media.

Got to agree with the ratings bit.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Rapier, okay good point! I just found it sort of strange that I found what I thought was someone equating Reagan with Hussein (tell ya the truth deep down it kinda pissed me off)... I've been to Oz (Perth, Adelaide(sp?)) and to the UK (London, Cardiff, and Glasgow) and Canada (only just around the Niagara falls silly little tourist-border area, unfortunately) and gotta say, it's not all that different really. Enjoyed 'em all, but you know as well as I that we're most probably all together in the end. Not all that to the point, but I just felt the need to make it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Reagan may not be equal to Hussein, but he still sucked.

Remember the "war on drugs?" Many millions of dollars later, all we have to show is more drugs and more people in prison. But that's what they wanted the whole time...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
No nuke or mini-nuke was used in Fallujah or in Iraq for that matter. Trace radiation is and would be easily detected.

As for the napalm use in Fallujah, I highly doubt it. Anyways, it has been covered within ATS:
US used Napalm in Fallujah

Same source was utilized also: AlJahzeera.
Please pay special attention to member AceOfBase and his comments: posted on 28-11-2004 at 09:15 PM Post Number: 989593 (post id: 1011486).

There was no napalm usage in Fallujah, period.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry for the ridiculous entry but... Are you saying that Ronald Reagan's legacy is the "War on Drugs"?! I'm not going to respond to that, but, he did a lot more than that (it was mostly his wife's endeavor anyway) but besides all else he accomplished, coc aine use is now far below the levels of when he was president! It is definately no longer a "hip" drug! (And gosh, I live in it's former epi-center!)

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So, despite the Daily Mirror link clearly demonstrating that we've used napalm in Fallujah you still doubt it. On what counter-evidence do you question the truth of this? Can you provide a link for a denial from the White House or the Pentagon?
Invading another country which has NOT committed an act of war against the invading nation constitutes a war crime under the Laws of Land Warfare, as well as the UN Charter (which was ratified by Congress and signed into law by Pres. Truman). All those who truly support the war in Iraq should enlist and shoulder a rifle in Iraq...don't just cheer from the sidelines. I opposed the spread of communism and enlisted in the Army when I was 17.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

as posted by wwrfla
So, despite the Daily Mirror link clearly demonstrating that we've used napalm in Fallujah you still doubt it. On what counter-evidence do you question the truth of this?

10-4, good buddy.

Got videos to prove otherwise.
US used Napalm in Fallujah

Special attention to what member AceOfBase posted. He posted 4 videos within his commentary: posted on 28-11-2004 at 09:15 PM Post Number: 989593 (post id: 1011486).

seekerof

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
As the world's largest maker and hypocritically, the largest exporter of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, the US is well known for using banned and illegal weapons and tactics. Don't be ignorant, the answer to this thread is yes we do. And before you go on with your 'proove it' and 'post links', allow me to laugh at you.

The sanctity of the western world... yeah.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
As propaganda spills from thy lips...

And that picture has exactly what to do with Fallujah?
That picture from Vietnam, of Kim Phuc, is supposed to prove that 'napalm' was used in the Fallujah operations?

Not quite.

seekerof

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
No seekerof, if you will notice the comment just above the image,

The sanctity of the western world...

In other words, the US, the largest producer of Napalm, is not above using it. Imagery to illustrate my comment, surely you understand such concepts. But since you such a stickler for details...
www.signonsandiego.com...
Would you like more? Perhaps you can explain why Rumsfeld was meeting with congress to get approval for the use of chemical weapons in Iraq prior to the invasion? Bet you didn't see that on Fox news.

Edit: More?
www.commondreams.org...
www.mediachannel.org...

[edit on 6-3-2005 by twitchy]

taw

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
aljazeera.com is NOT the real Al-Jazeera (whose web site can be found at english.aljazeera.net...). aljazeera.com is just a sham website posting wild news probably in an effort to discredit the REAL Al-Jazeera. Reader beware!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
1) Reagan did not suck.
2) tell tail signs of a nuclear signature (double flash) are obvious and can not be duplicate otherwise. We are not the only ones that have VELA type sats
3) Al Jeezera is a joke. They make CBS look like unbiased great reporting.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28
DU weapons will melt the body.

When fired at the tank, the crew of the tank will be melted instantly under extremely high temperatures.

And you have links and details to back that up?

DU is used to provide heavy density, give much greater 'punch through' power, think of it as super lead.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Reagan may not be equal to Hussein, but he still sucked.

Remember the "war on drugs?" Many millions of dollars later, all we have to show is more drugs and more people in prison. But that's what they wanted the whole time...

Ahh, so I guess this overshadows that little cold war thingy getting won and a great economy

Yeah - he solved the greatest threat to man kind without a single shot being fired - he sure did suck

He is almost universaly agreed on as one of THE greatest presidents ever - get a clue

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Are roadside bombs and kidnapping not "banned"? Are those acceptable tactics now?

I'm sorry, but the portrayal of the US as being an unethical group of murderers who are picking on a group of harmless villagers who are "playing by the rules" is so inadequate i shudder to think of some people's views on daily issues in their own lives.

It's so much easier to pick at the actions of the group that has a "face" isn't it? By your logic perhaps the world community should encourage the beheading of civilians as socially acceptable when trying to make a political point?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by taw
aljazeera.com is NOT the real Al-Jazeera (whose web site can be found at english.aljazeera.net...). aljazeera.com is just a sham website posting wild news probably in an effort to discredit the REAL Al-Jazeera. Reader beware!

Ok, so they are two differant sites, But which one is the real site then? They both carry similar items.

Al-Jazerra.com has this one
www.aljazeera.com...

Al-Jazerra.net has this one
english.aljazeera.net...

Notice any similarities?
Sorry, but they are both as bad each other when it comes to Propaganda based brain washing articles.

I suppose every country has this kind of thing. Even in the UK we have the Daily Mirror, which i may add was found guilty of publishing pictures of British troops allegedly abusing Iraqi prisoners.
They were proven fake and the Editor "Piers Morgan" resigned.

Nuff said

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is what the Tabilan and Iraqis deserve

The men and women (children too) are all guilty as sin when it comes to war. Why? The men are terrorists and the women are the whores of the terrorist. The children are just terrorists waiting to happen. So, just bomb them all and let God sort them out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join