It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. used banned weapons in Fallujah

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Heres another ridiculous post from A- Jazeera.

Asked whether limited nuclear weapons were also used by U.S. forces in Fallujah, Dr. ash-Shaykhli said; “What I saw during our research in Fallujah leads me to me believe everything that has been said about that battle.

I think the western world have got to know about any nuclear weapons used in Fallugia.

During the U.S. offensive, Fallujah residents reported that they saw “melted” bodies in the city, which suggests that U.S. forces used napalm gas, a poisonous cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel that makes the human body melt.

Napalm? come on. As before, i think we would have told about this if it really happened.

Its the same thing with Al-Jazerra. The people who it targets with its propaganda, actually believe this.

Read more of the same item here.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
i dont know about nuclears weapons but i know the bombs are enriched with uranium, and i know USAF as well as NATO like the forbidden cluster bombs a lot.
They were dropping it on Yugoslavia and i think its safe to assume they used them in Fallujah as well

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Most people know that the weapons are DU.
What this guy is saying (Dr. Khalid ash-Shaykhli) is that in his "opinion" nukes were used.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
DU weapons will melt the body.

When fired at the tank, the crew of the tank will be melted instantly under extremely high temperatures.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Reporters from all over the planet were in Fallujah.
The place was being watched by thousands of pairs
of eyes. Many of them were just sitting anxiously
by with great HOPE that America would screw up
so they could point their fingers and scream
'bad Americans'. If nukes were used, everyone
would have heard about it. If napalm was used,
everyone would have heard about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Reporters from all over the planet were in Fallujah.
The place was being watched by thousands of pairs
of eyes. Many of them were just sitting anxiously
by with great HOPE that America would screw up
so they could point their fingers and scream
'bad Americans'. If nukes were used, everyone
would have heard about it. If napalm was used,
everyone would have heard about it.

My point exactly.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28
DU weapons will melt the body.

When fired at the tank, the crew of the tank will be melted instantly under extremely high temperatures.

And you have links and details to back that up?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes, although i originally watched a ABC (Australia) program on it. I have found another source.

science.howstuffworks.com...

Incendiary properties - Depleted uranium burns. It is something like magnesium in this regard. If you heat uranium up in an oxygen environment (normal air), it will ignite and burn with an extremely intense flame. Once inside the target, burning uranium is another part of the bomb's destructive power.

The whole purpose of DU rounds is that the first penetration causes little damage but gets inside the tank armour.

It then explodes once inside and burns up rapidly. This kills the occupants inside the tank.

Often when a DU round is fired, you will see a 1-2 explosion, small, then big.

-----

Many suspect that DU rounds cause radioactive leakage and damage, but this is denied by the US military.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just to be clear, DU weapons are now used by powerful countries across the world.

It is used by US, Europe, Russia, China....blah blah blah.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
IMO, DU is deliberately used as a 2-edged sword. But I bet no one has heard of all of our troops getting sick and dying from the stuff.

Anyway...I haven't heard anything about nukes, and I really doubt that they would have used nukes without anyone noticing. So...I do dismiss that as anti-US propaganda. But...

I HAVE heard that our troops are using banned chemical weapons. Supposedly, relatives of dead Iraqis weren't allowed to bury their dead, and they almost were denied the right to look at them. When they did, they claimed that the bodies were yellowish and had no smell. This is supposed to be a sign of some chemical weapon being used.

I dunno. I can't say for sure that this is true, but I honestly don't put it past them. Care for a bowl of Agent Orange, anyone?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Depleted Uranium is radioactive so theoretically it can be classified as a "Nuclear Weapon". Many people now believe DU is the principal cause of "Gulf War Syndrome" Related info

Posted by Bikereddie
Napalm? come on. As before, i think we would have told about this if it really happened.

The US has used napalm in Iraq and it was discussed in British paliament.

US troops are secretly using outlawed napalm gas to wipe out remaining insurgents in and around Fallujah.

News that President George W. Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun governments around the world

Since the American assault on Fallujah there have been reports of "melted" corpses, which appeared to have napalm injuries.

Last August the US was forced to admit using the gas in Iraq.

Source

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
To the person who mentioned cluster-bombs, it is common knowledge that we use those. It is openly admitted too

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thats funny because as a British citizen, which I assume you are, you should know that Al-Jazeera is only slightly to the left of the BBC! Now THAT'S some propaganda!

If you ever get the chance to view or read some of the stories that come from European media outlets, you'd be shocked that we actually call these countries our allies!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
From a lot of the stuff I've read, it seems CNN (known locally as the CommunistNewsNetwork) is even left of the BBC... making Al-Jazeera even worse! (duh!) Although some of the BBC op-eds may be even worse than some of CNN's op-eds (Apparently calling Ronald Reagan a fascist is super, but calling Saddam Hussein a murderer is "hate speech")

Cheers, Eddie, for bringing this nonsense to light before someone can claim it as fact!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So if the US say... 'we're not using banned weapons...' you automatically believe them because no-one has said otherwise... just like when they said 'we treat out prisoners humanely...' or 'iraq has wmd's...' hmmm yup...

but i will agree i find nukes hard to believe as they would be hard to cover up... chemicals on theo ther hand i would believe and i wouldnt put it past the US... Why? because time and time again the USA demonstrates hypocrisy as if it invented the word.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHumana
(Apparently calling Ronald Reagan a fascist is super, but calling Saddam Hussein a murderer is "hate speech")

Whats the difference between a murderer and a conqueror?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Thats funny because as a British citizen, which I assume you are, you should know that Al-Jazeera is only slightly to the left of the BBC! Now THAT'S some propaganda!

So anything LEFT of the divide is evil and bad.
Anything of the MIDDLE ground like CNN is also bad.
CBS and NBC are all evil commies.

so....i guess that leaves....FOX
FOX = The most unbiased source of news on the whole planet.

Gotcha

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This post was just to show how ridiculous Al-jazeera is.

If people believe this propaganda, then fine.
May be we need to educate those that do believe it?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
This post was just to show how ridiculous Al-jazeera is.

If people believe this propaganda, then fine.
May be we need to educate those that do believe it?

Al-jazeera is by no means perfect, by you do realise that it is a independent station.

Stations like that such as Fox, Al-jazeera, CBS, BBC, are entitled to their own editorial opinions. Some are left, some are middle, some are right.

All distort the truth when necessary.

The key is education and allowing people to make up they own minds.

Would you suggest that Fox never altered the truth during the 2004 election campaign?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
come on........

Al-Jazeera broadcasts news that it decides is right.

To say that the US used nukes and napalm is ludicrous. Surely we would have got to know about this?

Common sense prevails when reading any excerpt from Al-Jazeera.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join