It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic 2019 Weather caused by USA? CIA director John Brennan admits to chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Of course they're going to talk about it. It's a potentially billion dollar industry. That still doesn't mean it's actually happening.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Why would this huge paper on the subject be retracted? That's strange.

Evidence of Coal-Fly-Ash Toxic Chemical Geoengineering in the Troposphere: Consequences for Public Health
www.mdpi.com...

Before his chemtrail obsession, Herndon was a leading public supporter of a fringe theory that says the earth's core is actually an active nuclear reactor. You can read more about it on his website, NuclearPlanet.com, which looks like a Geocities page. The reason for the most recent retraction, according to Frontiers, is that the article did not meet the journal's "standards of editorial and scientific soundness," although it apparently passed the peer review process that is a prerequisite to publication. According to Herndon, the retraction was the result of "a concerted effort to hide evidence of a serious, global threat to public health and environmental health." The spectre of shadowy reptilian conspiracies masquerading as base-level scientific rigour aside, how the hell did this article get published in the first place?

So, any thoughts on conspiracies masquerading as base-level scientific rigour aside, how the hell did this article get published in the first place?[
edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
[/url]a reply to: Gothmog

Sure.

It may be a very long time before we know what, if anything, is actually going on in our skies. However, when the CIA, who is responsible for so much turmoil on a global scale, begins talking about geoengineering, we should listen. Please share this story with your friends and family who think it’s only conspiracy nuts who talk about spraying things into the sky. The part of the speech where Brennan talks about geoengineering begins at the 12:05 marker:

Your numbers just don't add up

Brennan

And , continued denial of facts makes for an ignorant life.
Heat , humidity and very cool high upper air
That is what Georgia has , and makes the contrails so spectacular and lasting

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Sometimes one has to keep repeating facts before they finally set in

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Why would this huge paper on the subject be retracted? That's strange.

Evidence of Coal-Fly-Ash Toxic Chemical Geoengineering in the Troposphere: Consequences for Public Health
www.mdpi.com...

So, any thoughts on conspiracies masquerading as base-level scientific rigour aside, how the hell did this article get published in the first place?[
It should be seen as part of the self-correcting feature of science that a few papers get retracted, which according to the citation below, the retraction rate is below 0.02% so it happens but over 99.98% of papers don't get retracted. How often did you get 100% correct on your test scores? You missed something once in a while, right?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

the retractions, which often relate to papers that have long been published, ought to be seen as evidence that the much-touted self-corrective nature of the scientific literature is at work more effectively these days. The ethicist Nicolas Steneck commented: “I don’t think there’s any doubt that we’re detecting more fraud, and that systems are more responsive to misconduct. It’s become more acceptable for journals to step in [...] it is [...] probable that the growth in retractions has come from an increased awareness of research misconduct” (Van Noorden, 2011).

Despite the increase, retraction rates remain below 0.02% (Van Noorden, 2011).

Details of the reasons for the retraction are cited here:

Retraction: Herndon J.M. Evidence of Coal-Fly-Ash Toxic Chemical Geoengineering in the Troposphere

Also note that it's an open access journal and while they aren't all bad, they don't tend to have the same reputation for quality papers as the more prestigious traditional journals.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I a surprised that they just remove it from the Internet. But they did not because he could possible sue them in court.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You do realize that many out there don't believe what they are told. I am just one guy so what I think or believe doesn't really matter. However when millions or billions of people distrust the narrative then even fiction may become fact. There is a reason that said paper remains on the web with a retracted stamp across it. That's the conspiracy
edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

However when millions or billions pf people distrust the narrative then even fiction may become fact.

Millions, or even billions suddenly believing in chemtrails wouldn't suddenly make them true. Belief means nothing if there's no evidence of them existing, which there isn't.

There is a reason that said paper remains on the web with a retracted stamp across it.

Because it's a BS paper. It's better to have it out there with a big "Retracted" stamp across it than to remove it, and suddenly have it become a "true" conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

You do realize that many out there don't believe what they are told. I am just one guy so what I think or believe doesn't really matter. However when millions or billions pf people distrust the narrative then even fiction may become fact. There is a reason that said paper remains on the web with a retracted stamp across it. That's the conspiracy

Usually, when folks realize that in order to continue belief in something they need to disregard facts and information, they wake up and become informed, then usually try to inform others.

I'll issue a challenge. Debate on the merits of chemtrails, you bring facts, I bring facts and in the end, the facts will speak.
remove emotion, bullsh!t, and misinformation, and you are left with the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That also makes sense. But look at what the Dems and MSM try to keep pushing on the USA public opinion on illegal mass migration aliens, abuse by DHS & ICE, drinking from toilets. I mean its a full court press. I hope they fail!

even fiction may become fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So we know:
Planes can make clouds when conditions are right like an approaching front.
They need clouds to be able to seed a cloud.
The proof of successful seeding is hard to determine but for some reason they are still very motivated to keep trying.

Would they not be Interested in sending planes up to create the clouds so they can continue their attempts to seed a cloud successfully?

As far as Chemtrails, We know the government believes chemicals like fluoride in water is benefiting humans. And trace amounts of Mercury an aluminum is no big deal in Vaccines. So if they could, why not add those chemicals into our rainfall. Even if they might not make the rain fall, the chemicals they believe in will still fall.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

They could try making clouds, but contrails are in the Cirrus family, which don't produce rain. So even though they cover the sky, you won't see rain coming from them. Nimbus clouds are the ones that produce rain.

Inhaling Fluoride actually causes irritation and illness, and doesn't benefit you in any way. Aluminum and Barium has been found in trace amounts in rain, but those are being released through mining, and certain manufacturing processes. Both are fairly common in the soil, so are easy to get into the rain cycle. Mercury and Aluminum don't have beneficial effects on the body, and Aluminum is linked to alzheimers and other illnesses, so adding them to rainfail wouldn't make much sense.

Granted the government rarely does things that make sense, but releasing things that are going to sicken a fairly large portion of your population ranks pretty high up on the list of stupid things to do.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So it’s more smart to inject them into our bodies.....

Look It’s not that i don’t trust our government, it’s that I trust them too much.
I trust that if they are not successful in seeding clouds and they keep trying then they are not going to simply just keep using the same things expecting different results. I would expect them to be experimenting with various ideas and elements. Who knows what works and what didn’t, who knows if it affected the population. We won’t know Yoita too late.

I also trust that they will see the poor side effects of vaccines at some point but at the expense of the life of many innocent kids. I also trust that they won’t be held accountable for it because they are working towards some scientifically fabricated “greater good”. They don’t seem to want to consult us on if we think it is greater or good.

I feel like Science has such a strong hold in our government. Science gives them the freedom to make policy and pursue potentially harmful activities to humans with no repercussions.

Zaphod, I do appreciate your level head in all this. I do get tweaked out sometimes, with my imagination. I know your a company man with the military and I wholeheartedly support our military and appreciate your expertise in the area of aviation.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I don't trust them a lot either, especially when it comes to experimenting on us. But all that experience with aviation comes in handy with this topic. Putting anything through the engines to spray means that it's going through temperatures that are high enough to destroy most things, as well as causing damage to those $20M engines. There was a CFM56 engine on a Boeing 737 that went 50,000 hours hanging on the same wing, without requiring removal for maintenance. The only reason the clock stopped at 50,000 is because they have a mandatory engine inspection at that point, requiring it to be removed and stripped down.

Putting anything through the engine, other than normal jet fuel, is almost certainly going to cause engines to wear faster, meaning more money as they spend less time on wing. Engine maintenance is expensive, and airlines are going to do everything they can to minimize it. The military just doesn't have enough aircraft with the fuel capacity to spray any useful amount.

Not running it through the engines means hanging extra plumbing and spray nozzles, which would be obvious to anyone that gets a close up look at them and knows anything about what they're looking at. You also have the tanks required to carry whatever you're releasing, which means fewer passengers, less cargo, less fuel, etc. That adds up to less money. The only aircraft that I've ever seen that were actual sprayer aircraft were used to combat oil slicks, mosquitoes, or testing deicing equipment on other aircraft.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'll issue a challenge. Debate on the merits of chemtrails, you bring facts, I bring facts and in the end, the facts will speak. remove emotion, bullsh!t, and misinformation, and you are left with the truth.

You seem to have misunderstand what I wrote. Its not about you or me. Its about those other millions who think what they think. Including the guy who wrote this:

Chemtrail Proof 1990 US Air Force Document

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Belief doesn't suddenly turn things true, no matter how many people believe it.

There are many issues with that "proof" too. HR.2977 was written by an outside group, and handed to Dennis Kuchinich to enter as a bill, which he did. According to him, he didn't even read the first copy, which included reference to chemtrails. Needless to say, it didn't even get out of committee.

Again, Barium is found in many places. It's not proof of anything.

Barium is a naturally occurring component of minerals that are found in small but widely distributed
amounts in the earth's crust, especially in igneous rocks, sandstone, shale, and coal (Kunesh 1978; Miner
1969a). Barium enters the environment naturally through the weathering of rocks and minerals.
Anthropogenic releases are primarily associated with industrial processes. Barium is present in the
atmosphere, urban and rural surface water, soils, and many foods.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

The alleged "Chemtrails manual" is a 100 series class in chemistry at the Air Force Academy. It's a play on words.

Here's the actual manual.
www.metabunk.org...

It doesn't matter how many people believe in something, it's not going to change the rules of physics or anything else, and make it true. If 100 million people believe the sky is purple starting tomorrow, it's not going to suddenly change colors because of it. Any more than contrails will suddenly become chemicals because of belief.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
It doesn't matter how many people believe in something, it's not going to change the rules of physics or anything else, and make it true.
Depending on which poll you look at and there have been numerous polls on this topic, somewhere between 1 in 4 to 1 in 5 people in the USA and the UK believe that the sun revolves around the Earth. That ends up being a huge number, of millions and millions of people.

The number of believers certainly doesn't make it true, but that shocking statistic highlights that we have a science illiteracy problem of huge proportions. If people can't get that simple thing right which was figured out centuries ago, they are bound to get all kinds of other, more subtle things wrong too.

You seem to have misunderstand what I wrote. Its not about you or me. Its about those other millions who think what they think.
If you want to try to make it about beliefs that seems to indicate you're not interested in the truth. The facts are more important than beliefs.

originally posted by: network dude
I'll issue a challenge. Debate on the merits of chemtrails, you bring facts, I bring facts and in the end, the facts will speak.
remove emotion, bullsh!t, and misinformation, and you are left with the truth.
Yes, the facts are what matter, not beliefs.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Why do contrails persist, expand, and turn clear skies to overcast conditions?

Nothing remarkable about that. Even during WW2 heavy air traffic when the conditions were conducive blanketed out the skies.

Mass bomber formations also created persistent contrails. WW2 bomber crews sometimes had to abort their missions due to persistent contrails over the target areas. Even today researchers have studied the impact that the man-made aviation cirrus those bombers at high-altitude were producing.

WW2 Bombing raids altered English weather

See following from 1980. Aired on 30th December 1980.

Even back in 1980 researchers were finding that the east/west upper air routes covering the Midwest States was producing more cloud cover.

Richard Semonin, Illinois Institute of Natural Resources states.

"In the absence of natural clouds given the correct atmospheric conditions jet aircraft in high frequency can almost completely cover the atmosphere, visible atmosphere, with clouds."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join