It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic 2019 Weather caused by USA? CIA director John Brennan admits to chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

I see it all the time where there's weather in the area, and contrail formations increase, sometimes significantly. Within a couple days of seeing contrail numbers go through the roof, there's a system moving through. Contrail formation has been identified as increasing around both warm and cold fronts.

rmets.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why do contrails persist, expand, and turn clear skies to overcast conditions?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Because there's enough humidity in the air to allow them to. A contrail is basically a man made cirrus cloud. So if the conditions are right for a cirrus cloud to form and persist, then a contrail will as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because there's enough humidity in the air to allow them to. A contrail is basically a man made cirrus cloud. So if the conditions are right for a cirrus cloud to form and persist, then a contrail will as well.

Hmm.

And the exponential expansion?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Again, humidity. The same conditions that would see normal cloud cover allow contrails to persist and expand. The difference is that the naturally forming clouds hadn't formed yet. The easiest way to look at it is that the contrail forms, and "kick starts" the naturally forming cirrus level that would form anyway. The contrail forms, the cirrus clouds form around it, and it expands into a cloud layer.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the insight.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Great video!!! For just a few hundred million in seeding clouds global warming can be reduced prevent legislation against BIG OIL interests. Put up a white haze all over the globe seems plausible with a trillion dollar motive.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

How can we be certain you’re not being paid or are otherwise a plant on these boards to deny such claims and keep it hidden?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure, except the tornado happened just when I said it would. It may not be HAARP, but I tend to think it was something in that realm of thought.

As Zaphod58 said, it could have been a front that created those crisscross trails, but I’ve never heard of such a thing occurring naturally. Then again, I’m no weather expert so that’s not impossible either.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RandomPerson

Because other members of the board have met me, and have had things leaked to them. Things that wouldn't happen if I was a plant. That, and I'm broke as hell right now, and working my ass off.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson
As Zaphod58 said, it could have been a front that created those crisscross trails, but I’ve never heard of such a thing occurring naturally. Then again, I’m no weather expert so that’s not impossible either.

The crisscross trails are because of the ways air traffic travels across the US. There are on average 44,000 commercial flights over the US daily, meaning that some are going to cross paths in a pattern that looks like that. When a front moves in, more contrails occur, meaning you're more likely to see that pattern.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I’m slightly less suspicious now, but I’m watching you.

In all seriousness, I’ve done some digging and have come up empty concerning naturally occurring contrails. So far it seems to me they form exclusively from planes. That would negate the explanation you gave me about them being created by incoming fronts. I’m wondering if you have a link that shows them naturally occurring.

So, my theory is still the same except maybe it wasn’t HAARP but a different technology. After all, we can easily track incoming fronts and with a technology that acts according to my theory, it would be very easy to create an opposing front for it to clash into.

Anyway, (and either way, link or no link) I appreciate the reply
edit on 12-7-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

So having said that, and without proof that fronts create trails, and without prior knowledge of a front moving into the Joplin area, the fact that I correctly predicted the tornado lends credence to my theory, at least in my eyes.

After all, the perfect disguise for chemtrails would be contrails. Particulates in the sky that heat up when a certain energy is applied is not outside the realm of possibility or achievability, imo.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RandomPerson

I didn't say they were created by incoming fronts, I said they were more common around incoming fronts. Contrails don't form naturally, Cirrus clouds do, which contrails fall in the family of. What I said is that when a front is moving in, there are more contrails, because the conditions are right for them. There's more moisture in the air one either side of the front, so conditions are right for them to form when aircraft fly over. So when a storm system is moving in, you see more contrails than you do when the weather is clear.

From the link I posted at the top of this page:

Further, a flow pattern
analysis identifies typical regions where the occurrence of contrails was above average. These regions are
in the upper atmosphere: (a) ahead of a surface warm front either in moist warm layers before the cirrus
clouds arrive or more likely with the cirrus in a warm conveyor belt and (b) ahead of a surface cold
front in rapidly moving cold air in the turbulent regions near a band of strong wind (though the speed
is not necessarily as high as in a jet)
. Usually, the atmosphere is baroclinic in the contrail region. Most of
the detected contrails occur in divergent flow patterns in the upper troposphere in slowly rising warm or
locally turbulent cold air masses.

rmets.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

When your Morning Meteorologist utters the words "increasing clouds," chances are you'll see more jet contrails in the day ahead. That's because jet contrails are often produced before incoming weather systems.

Finally, moisture is needed (which is why these occur in advance of low pressure systems). Thunderstorms being produced "upstream" boost water vapor high into the atmosphere which then spreads along jet stream winds. As jet aircraft fly through this high-humidity air, more contrails are formed.

wqad.com...

No one has ever proven that chemtrails exist. Contrails have been studied for decades, and have been seen as far back as 1915. But not once has anyone ever taken an air sample that proves a chemtrail, or found any verifiable information that they exist. So it's apparently so perfect a cover that it hasn't leaked, even a little bit, or had any actual evidence for it.
edit on 7/12/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So perhaps they are taking advantage of the cloud spreading conditions and are trying to increase the percentage of rain fall that might accompany the front.

The problems I have and perhaps you can help is, we only know of these flight paths because the conditions reveal their trails. I’d like to known is, when the conditions are not right for trails are they still doing the same flight patterns.

Might there be more flights prior to a front moving in. Or is it all just normal air traffic and they just so happen to grey out the sky.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That would be cloud seeding, which is totally different than what chemtrails supposedly are. Cloud seeding requires clouds to already be present.

Yes, they're still flying the same flight paths. You can go to the ADS-B Exchange website and track any aircraft with an ADS-B transponder, and you'll see the same flights on the same paths day in and day out.

In the 2018 Fiscal Year there were 16.1 million commercial and IFR flights over the course of the year over the US alone. There were an additional 10.2 million flights that were flown under Visual Flight Rules. That's actually down somewhat from a high of just over 18 million and 13 million flights.
edit on 7/12/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yes, they're still flying the same flight paths. You can go to the ADS-B Exchange website and track any aircraft with an ADS-B transponder, and you'll see the same flights on the same paths day in and day out.

Cool resource thanks. I will check it out. Had a single trail over my house today, if I can look up history that would be great.

Cloud seeding I thought included Silver Iodine dispersed in the clouds.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

It does. They drop chemicals into existing clouds in an attempt to drop the rain where they want it to. The problem with cloud seeding is that there's no way to prove that it works or not. There's no way to tell where the rain would have fallen anyway, so it's kind of a hit or miss thing. It appears to work, so they keep doing it.

You can check Flightradar24 and Flightaware too, and pull history on both of them.
edit on 7/13/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I always thought that too until I moved to Georgia

I have lived in Georgia all my life. 6 decades .
Those have been there since as long as I can remember .
Rare , but there.
Its the weather and climate in Georgia which makes it different .
Everything to do with military (and commercial) aircraft and zilch to do with "notorious plans"
Chemtrails ?
No way in Hades
Contrails, there is your answer.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
[/url]a reply to: Gothmog

Sure.

It may be a very long time before we know what, if anything, is actually going on in our skies. However, when the CIA, who is responsible for so much turmoil on a global scale, begins talking about geoengineering, we should listen. Please share this story with your friends and family who think it’s only conspiracy nuts who talk about spraying things into the sky. The part of the speech where Brennan talks about geoengineering begins at the 12:05 marker:

Your numbers just don't add up

Brennan

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join