It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic 2019 Weather caused by USA? CIA director John Brennan admits to chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I placed this Thread under Fragile Earth as I now wonder whether the experts in USA have really screwed up and made our climate worse. In New Orleans I read several reports of inbound Tropical Storm "Barry". I also attached the speech as given by former CIA Director John Brennan as it was given back in 2016 before Trump assumed office. ATS has a complete Forum on chem trails here; www.abovetopsecret.com... but looking back, I now wonder if the radicalized weather has been accelerated by poor decisions by Government scientists to spray the atmosphere. Not to mention what that sheet does to us.

Here's an 2019 article from New Zealand referencing Brennan's speech in 2016:

New Zealand

Climate Intervention: A Government Cover-Up Of Epic Proportions December 3 2016 | From: WND I recently addressed how CIA Director John Brennan gave a historic speech to the Council on Foreign Relations, confessing something few thought they would ever hear: the federal government’s explicit and intentional climate intervention via operations like stratospheric aerosol spraying or injections, or SAI.

CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAILS (STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION)

National Hurricane Center Tropical Storm Barry

edit on 12-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 12-7-2019 by Waterglass because: removed sentence

edit on 7.13.2019 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
They pick a list of names before the season, not a name when the storm forms.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Noted! Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

can you point to where he states the are using it, and not just where he explains the technology and cost projections?

I have been following this for quite some time now, and I am very aware of SAI and David Keith's plans for all this. It has all been discussed in a planning stage and I have yet to see any proof of implementation.

For those who think "chemtrails", I suggest expanding your knowledge base on this and understand a few things. Like layers of the atmosphere, flight levels of planes, and how SAI is proposed to be deployed.

I've gone blue in the face trying to explain this to some. I think it's best if those who care enough to worry about this, care enough to be at least a little bit informed. I'm happy to answer anything I have learned if anyone has questions. Oh, and I can provide links, not just scare mongering.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hurricane names are on a seven year rotation.
The name Barry has been on the list since as far back as 1989.
I didn't go any further back than that.
The next earlier year would be 1983.
ok I checked that year too. . . yup still there.

edit on 7122019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sprayed over the chicago ghetto to cause shootings

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In 1978 the next year that might have had Barry the storms were still named only for females.
78 was the last year that that occurred and so Barry was added replacing Bess in 83

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Brennan didn't admit any such thing. Sadly this is classic chemtrail believer non-sense.

Claim: • CIA director John O. Brennan at the Council admits geoengineering in the form of stratospheric aerosol injection (SAI) is taking place, ie "chemtrails".

Rebuttal:
• Nowhere in his speech is there an "admission" that a SAI program is already taking place. The part where Brennan mentions geoengineering is just one example out of several, not-often-mentioned issues that CIA monitors for potential (future) elements of instability in the world. A SAI program, if ever implemented, could generate conflicts and security threats if misused. It's CIA's job to consider all types of concepts for potential future problems and threats, including science oriented concepts.

Reading the whole transcript, and the relevant parts, it becomes clear that when Brennan brings up geoengineering, he is talking about future concepts, that may never be put into practice:

Debunked - Brennan admits chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I’ve been here since at least 2002, but recently joined up. I have a true story to tell you, though I sadly have no proof to offer.

Do you remember the huge tornado in Joplin, Missouri in 2011?

Well, there was a post the day before from someone located in Joplin, and the poster said they were seeding the skies above in a crisscross pattern. They said it was highly unusual, basically a first time event.

I turned to my two friends who I was visiting and showed them the post. Then I said “Just you watch. Within the next day or so, there will be a huge F5 tornado.” I then went on to explain how I thought they’d accomplish this.

HAARP. Seed the skies in a coldish area with particles that react to high energy lasers, hit it with said lasers and create an artificial warm front, and voila. Tornado.

The very next day? An F5 tornado, and I wasn’t surprised. Wish I would have joined up that day and posted my prediction. Talk about a missed opportunity :/
edit on 12-7-2019 by RandomPerson because: Auto-carrot thinks it knows better than I.

edit on 12-7-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sadly this is classic chemtrail believer non-sense. Text
a reply to: tommyjo

I always thought that too until I moved to Georgia and saw the checkerboard type of lines in the sky whereas I did not see those trails in the skies when I was a kid growing up. I just stumbled onto his partial speech that for some reason is cut short as I could not find the full transcript, unless he also addressed matters of national security. Do you have a copy

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You didn't see them as a kid because they weren't as prevalent. It has nothing to do with chemtrails, and everything to do with technology changing, and flight numbers increasing. There are, on average, 44,000 flights handled by FAA ATO facilities. Yearly, it comes out to over 16 million flights, with an additional 211,000 General Aviation flights handled. In the 2018 Fiscal Year, there were 16,122,488 instrument flights, and 10,843,598 VFR flights. That's actually down from a high in 2005 of 18,645,898 and 13,795,861. During peak times, there are 5400 IFR flights every minute.

www.faa.gov...

Engines have changed, and become far more efficient than they were in the past. With that increased efficiency comes a tendency to leave contrails when they wouldn't before. That results in more contrails being seen, and "proof" of chemtrails, because they didn't leave as many contrails when the people saying proof were kids. Technology, especially in the aviation industry doesn't stand still.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RandomPerson

Or, and I know this is a reach, the contrails were a result of the frontal system moving into the area pushing a wave of moisture ahead of it, leaving more contrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Sadly this is classic chemtrail believer non-sense. Text
a reply to: tommyjo

I always thought that too until I moved to Georgia and saw the checkerboard type of lines in the sky whereas I did not see those trails in the skies when I was a kid growing up. I just stumbled onto his partial speech that for some reason is cut short as I could not find the full transcript, unless he also addressed matters of national security. Do you have a copy

if you are ever curios as to the factual aspect of all that, just let me know. If you are happy believing in chemtrails and would rather not deal with facts, no worries.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I do recall a speech by LBJ who said, "Who controls the weather controls the world".... Maybe just wishful thinking or the beginning of serious research into weather modification.

There is a guy who does videos about chemtrails by the name of Dane Wigington who might have some information as he is a true believer. youtu.be... at the 10:15 mark in the video contains a video of Brennan saying what he said.

In the spring of 2019 they announced the beginning of the spraying of nano particles for a geoengineering experiment. The video has the articles and links.
youtu.be...

Chemtrails is one of those things that can not be accepted by many people while others swear it is happening. I dunno and there is nothing I can do about it one way or the other. I would not put it past them to screw the climate up one way or the other though...

www.youtube.com... 2Ffirst-solar-geoengineering-experiment%2F&v=JqtspcKMdEY&event=video_description
www.dezeen.com...

Harvard scientists will attempt to replicate the climate-cooling effect of volcanic eruptions with a world-first solar geoengineering experiment set for early 2019.

The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx) will inject calcium carbonate particles high above the earth in an attempt to reflect some of the sun's rays back into space.

The Harvard team, led by scientists Frank Keutsch and David Keith, has been working on the SCoPEx project for several years and revealed in a recent article in Nature that it would launch the first phase of the experiment as early as the first half of 2019.

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

He's also known to lie. He has claimed repeatedly to have pictures of nozzles on commercial planes, and shows pictures of fuel dump tubes, pylon drain tubes, and exhaust nozzles, claiming they're all used for something other than what they really are. Fuel and ballast tanks installed in the cabin are suddenly chemical tanks, etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Great... except HAARP didn't do anything like that.
They operated on the ionosphere. Way above where weather is formed.
You know that as a conspiracy theory this was a weak one.
edit on 7122019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Have anything you like ...
as long as it's not the moon or chemtrailers aka geoengineers with strategic aerosol injectors

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Or, and I know this is a reach, the contrails were a result of the frontal system moving into the area pushing a wave of moisture ahead of it, leaving more contrails.

Fronts don't really push air horizontally. They do move it vertically. A cold front (cold air being more dense) will undercut an area of warmer, less dense, air shoving it up. A warm front will override less warm air, pressing it down. High and low pressure areas are the movers of air horizontally. It's called wind. Without pressure systems, all fronts will be stationary. Small scale convection can also result in horizontal air movement.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

The result is the same though. You see more contrails ahead of a frontal system.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: F4guy

The result is the same though. You see more contrails ahead of a frontal system.

I've been making contrails for 40 years or so. now. And frontal systems are, with some exceptions, low level events. A really strong arctic front can shove the overlying air up fairly high, but rarely to the 200 millibar level where we fly and make contrails. Regardless of fronts, if you burn a long chain hydrocarbon in an oxygen rich atmosphere, you get a contrail. There is still a lot of free oxygen, even at 51,000 feet. Not much pressure but the atmospheric mix doesn't change much. And temperatures are relatively constant. Right now I'm on a layover in Abu Dhabi where it is 95 degrees F. At 39,000 feet above me it is -108 F. Miami is 15 degrees cooler on the ground but the same temperature at 39,000 feet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join