It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren she just there to let President Trump know she is on his side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My heading should read: Sen. Elizabeth Warren , she's just there running to let President Trump know she really is on his side for his re-election.

America is becoming the joke of all wise nations with protective borders. Seriously, are American people really into what that loony bin is actually wanting for the "New American Frontier". So sad to see what is becoming the norm in American politics, "stupidity" at its finest.

in.reuters.com...
Democratic U.S. presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren on Thursday announced a broad immigration policy that would decriminalize undocumented border crossing and end the use of privately run detention centers if she is elected president.

Warren's 22-point policy also called for creating a pathway to citizenship for current undocumented immigrants and raising the cap on refugees who can seek asylum. It includes actions she would take unilaterally in the White House and legislation she would call on Congress to enact.

"We need expanded legal immigration that will grow our economy, reunite families and meet our labor market demands," Warren wrote in a post on Medium.com announcing the plan.

But she is already in power to help write new laws what she is talking about. All BS.
edit on Thu Jul 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and ADDED SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I wonder how many millions is she going to waste failing to become president.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Someone else's money ?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm glad Sen. Warren is for Unilateral Executive Action on Immigration as the way to get things done.

Careful what you wish for Liz...............
edit on 11-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I'm glad Sen. Warren is for Unilateral Executive Action on Immigration as the way to get things done.

Careful what you wish for Liz...............

Isn't that the action of a dictator (or an Indian chief)?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have one question for Pocahontas...How ?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Maybe she can siphon some of it off, and put it in her accounts. I bet Hillary would. After all, its money!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
And this is why we need that citizenship question on the next census. They're so busy throwing free chickens in the illegal pots, that they seem to have forgotten that we have no reliable way to count just how many of those chickens the legal taxpayers will have to buy.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm already working on my tan and bad spanish

I'm ready

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm already working on my tan and bad spanish

I'm ready

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ

And Mandarin too!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Shi Shi

( my Japanese is Better, I'll be your senpai )

I'm just a gwailo, what do I know

๐Ÿป

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Shi Shi

( my Japanese is Better, I'll be your senpai )

I'm just a gwailo, what do I know

๐Ÿป

So you live in Hong Kong?
My ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใ€€is still crappy.

So you spent some time in Asia?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
originally posted by: musicismagic

in.reuters.com...
Democratic U.S. presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren on Thursday announced a broad immigration policy that would decriminalize undocumented border crossing and end the use of privately run detention centers if she is elected president.

Warren's 22-point policy also called for creating a pathway to citizenship for current undocumented immigrants and raising the cap on refugees who can seek asylum. It includes actions she would take unilaterally in the White House and legislation she would call on Congress to enact.

"We need expanded legal immigration that will grow our economy, reunite families and meet our labor market demands," Warren wrote in a post on Medium.com announcing the plan.

So she will make border crossing legal and eliminate privately run detention centers.

So why the need for any detention centers at all then ?

As usual, her writers missed the boat that left the dock last week and already sank ๐Ÿ˜†

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No, Hawaii

(but that is close enough really)

top topics

join