It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Go-Lucky People at Disneyland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't think it's necessarily about wanting to go in July as much as it is about July being when kids are out of school. If you go during the off season, you're often talking about taking your kids out of school, and most parents aren't willing to do that.

Husband and I discussed taking son to Disney, and we decided if we ever did, we'd try to plan it during Spring Break. But that's a narrow window to plan through. We are neither one willing to pull him out of school for the time needed to really plan a vacation around Disney because, as you say, you need to plan days for it, not just try to hit it in one day.

My husband says the best time is during the December winter break at Christmas time. No crowds, inexpensive, lots of incentive perks and you can easily ride your favorite rides over and over again. Kids are already out of school for the break, so no missed schoolwork. It makes a wonderful Christmas present surprise for the whole family.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I didn't say you could, but like so much else, it's a sign of the cultural decay running through this country. People don't aspire to have class.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I feel for the kids. They deserve better.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Double post...………..its the ATS gremlins.

edit on 11-7-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I didn't say you could, but like so much else, it's a sign of the cultural decay running through this country. People don't aspire to have class.

And we have a President who talks about grabbing women by the pussy. Class comes from the top down. How can a person learn to be classy when they rarely see an example of it?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

And we have a President who talks about grabbing women by the pussy. Class comes from the top down. How can a person learn to be classy when they rarely see an example of it?

Of course, that conversation was never intended to be public unlike all too many conversations these days.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

yer right the guy in red was flapping his arms around like a well you get the meaning

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That One Land Whale Needs to Learn How to Duck , and Loose a FEW Pounds in the Process .....Just Sayin' .

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
First thing I thought was I bet it's black ppl. Tried to prove myself wrong by opening the link but I couldn't. When u live in a world where the spectrum is so wide in the stages of evolution and all ends of that spectrum are able to comingle, you have to expect things like this to happen. I bet if you went to the zoo you could find the same behavior in the gorrilla cages and see it as perfectly normal. That's how u have to view things like this.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: incoserv
Because you're clueless. It would be.

No I'm not, and no it wouldn't be. This is a thread to shame black people. Nothing more.

Shame on the white man for making those poor black folk act like that. It's all whitey's fault!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I mean, how DARE some folks get shamed! OMGOMGOMG what a terrible thing to do pointing out some really, really crappy behavior. Look, if no one ever points out your crappy behavior how are you supposed to know just how sh#@#y it is? This kind of crap IS NOT acceptable. At all. I'm tired of the excuses when all I see is white shaming yet OH NO, dont you dare point out anyone elses abhorrent behavior. Get out of here with that. Whats good for one is good for all.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

A perfect example of how those American Diet Plans really work.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

A perfect example of how those American Diet Plans really work.

Want to be a working class member, you will struggle to keep your fridge full...

Want to be a welfare recipient...you will have more food then beyond your means.

These people are babied it shows in their actions.

Temper tantrums. Riots. violent, complains all the time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join