It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Go-Lucky People at Disneyland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You really have to ask yourself...why isn't this plastered all over the front page of every single MSM news page????

Why? Because this is the side they're trying to hide. The side which "doesn't exist". It happens everywhere, right?

I guess Americans fight other Americans everyday, what is the need for it to be all over the MSM? American punches other American, Brit punches other Brit, Australian punches other Australian etc, what is the big story I am missing, is it because it was in disneyland? if so I am guessing some parents are just crap at dealing with stress, or am I missing soemthing more obvious, sorry for being a poor detective.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If this had been a conservative white family with a person wearing a MAGA cap, it would be the headline piece on every single news station across America, runnning non-stop 24x7 loops of it, just non-stop! And you know it!

While true you make a number of assumptions here that tell more about your own biases rather than what you know for sure. One, yes a maga hat could quite possibly be deemed to be a politically motivated argument, and that would be meat for the media. But there were no clothes that promoted any political agenda, just people dressed sloppily. That is not quite as news worthy as a political brawl now is it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Hoodrats are a leftist creation... or at the very least enabled by leftist.

Creation of the left is highly debatable. You know the historical arguments at least as well as I do. The enabling bit though is more clearly understood. But may I ask you this. With all the ''conservative'' republican governmental power in this nation over the last 50 years, all the R presidents and congresses and senates and governerships and legislatures, how is it that you give the ''right'' a pass on this blame.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Do I really need to repeat it (again), and spell it out???

What am I "winging" about?

Well, I'll tell you what I'm 'winging' about! I'm 'winging' about THIS!....

Woman Humiliated when asked to cover up on airline.

Why is THIS front page news??? Please do answer. Why is THIS front page news when a brawl at Disney, something 100x worse involving potential felony battery and minors at a one of the most well known theme parks in America, is NOT front page news???????

Why is this story more newsworthy than the brawl at Disney?? And I'll answer that...because this story pours gasoline on the imaginary racial discrimination mantra, whereas the Disney story provides living real-world proof why people stereotype and have racial bias. Because it is the opposite message the MSM wants you to see. They want racial hate because it sells advertising. And the fact that one story exists (on the front page) and the other doesn't (exist at all) is proof positive of this. That's why.

In a world that was truly "equal" neither story would be front page news. But as it stands now, one story runs on the front page specifically because the subject is black, and the other story doesn't run at all specifically because the perpetrators are black. It's called selective media reporting, bias and spin doctoring. That's why.

Report it all...or ZIP IT!

That...is what I'm "winging" about!
edit on 7/11/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hoodrats are a leftist creation... or at the very least enabled by leftist.

Creation of the left is highly debatable. You know the historical arguments at least as well as I do. The enabling bit though is more clearly understood. But may I ask you this. With all the ''conservative'' republican governmental power in this nation over the last 50 years, all the R presidents and congresses and senates and governerships and legislatures, how is it that you give the ''right'' a pass on this blame.

Most urban government are leftist / Democrats. Go look at any major city. You have Democrat school boards, city councils, police chiefs, etc. Not a republican or conservative in sight.

LA, NYC, Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, St. Louis, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, etc.

Yes, I was being facetious about them being a leftist creation, but they most certainly enable and cause proliferation of this cultural rot.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

If they are being reinforced on a daily basis, are they still "stereotypes?"
Doesn't that just make them facts?

Bingo!

The greatest takeaway is this is a nation on the moral decline.

What do you expect when Shock & Awe raining on Iraq was televised.

Gladiator games.

Filming Disneyland brawl for likes.

Sureal

"USA - who can stop us"

american exceptionalism
wiki

A certain number of those who subscribe to "old-style" or "traditional American exceptionalism"-the idea that America is a more nearly exceptional nation than are others, that it differs qualitatively from the rest of the world and has a unique role to play in world history—

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Well American Airline doesn't have a published dresscode for bording, so it's a big company discriminating with no real ground to stand on. (The outfit is disgusting and she's covering it in the picture but I bet it's just... hanging, but it's not saying anywhere you can't get on a plane like that)
The Disney thing is just Walmart Americans behaving like they do every day.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: mikell

They are desperately trying to take this video down everywhere it keeps showing up!

This is not the image the left wants projected. It simply cannot be allowed to be in circulation and must be removed.

But Anaheim police need that video up. They are investigating and need the suspect. They plan to prosecute.

mobile.twitter.com...

www.anaheim.net...
Anaheim web page and Twitter above.

Edit: as of yesterday APD was actively seeking. Perhaps they got him.
edit on 11-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Do I really need to repeat it (again), and spell it out???

What am I "winging" about?

Well, I'll tell you what I'm 'winging' about! I'm 'winging' about THIS!....

Woman Humiliated when asked to cover up on airline.

Why is THIS front page news??? Please do answer. Why is THIS front page news when a brawl at Disney, something 100x worse involving potential felony battery and minors at a one of the most well known theme parks in America, is NOT front page news???????

Why is this story more newsworthy than the brawl at Disney?? And I'll answer that...because this story pours gasoline on the imaginary racial discrimination mantra, whereas the Disney story provides living real-world proof why people stereotype and have racial bias. Because it is the opposite message the MSM wants you to see. They want racial hate because it sells advertising. And the fact that one story exists (on the front page) and the other doesn't (exist at all) is proof positive of this. That's why.

In a world that was truly "equal" neither story would be front page news. But as it stands now, one story runs on the front page specifically because the subject is black, and the other story doesn't run at all specifically because the perpetrators are black. It's called selective media reporting, bias and spin doctoring. That's why.

Report it all...or ZIP IT!

That...is what I'm "winging" about!

That's mental....

You're angry because you're equating a person being told what not to wear in public vs 2 people who had an fight at Disney....

Imagine you go to California and some coffee shop told you that you can't wear your cowboy hat... You'd be livid at the "dems"

Let me tell you, black people went to Disney before these got into a fight.

So no point in painting an entire race as xyz because this just happened... No matter how thin you veil it...
edit on 11-7-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm not painting a certain race in any fashion. I don't see color in my daily travails. I only see it when it is pointed out to me for some political reason.

All I'm saying is...if you're going to report on it, then report on it all, not just the part which suits your agenda the best.

After all, you cannot deny the events at Disney were far more newsworthy than American Airlines story. The airline incident affected one person, the Disney incident affected millions. Five million people seemed to think it was newsworthy, the police seem to think so. What was most notable about the story was its unnotability...and this is where the racial bias starts creeping in (for many). The media tried to turn this around 180 degrees so the airline story affected millions and the Disney story affected no one because it was squashed.

See how that works?

ETA - Oh, and I don't care what color people go to Disney! It's open for everyone to go have "fun".
edit on 7/11/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Imagine your wife is on a flight sitting down and she's asked to de-plane and cover or be kicked out...

I think someone wanting someone else to cover up, when it's within guidelines of the airline, far beyond a brawl between 2 adults.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Lol, I remember on the last family RV trip to Cedar Point before we moved to Florida in 1989, someone picked a fist fight that turned into a brief group match in the line for the Magnum.

Down in Florida, there were several fights in Busch Gardens over my years of annual passes. The '01 New Years Eve party a couple of friends & I went to had several drunk skirmishes (come on, a fist fight in the stables isn't getting off the ground, the stable hands are swift mofos) And one hell of a beat down exacted on a couple of mouthy honky ghetto rat wannabees in the line for Akbar's Adventure Tours a few years later on a date with hubby. It being a beer-soaked park, they were all pretty plastered, who the hell knows who said what & started it. Hubby had several himself, and I had all I could do keep him from trying to play fight referee ("That's security's job, you're more than a little beer buzzed. Stay out of it.")

Amusement park fights ain't nothing new, people have been occasionally decking each other over mouthing off, line cutting and whatever the hell else they can come up with for ages.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Why do I feel like this wouldn't be a thread if they were white people?

Because they wouldn't have fought? Ba Dum Chisss ...

Actually, depending on their political persuasion, it very well could have been.

Or ... maybe because whenever a white man with a gun shoots at more than one person, it's a mass shooting and newsworthy for days or weeks and starts a gun grabber legislation push, but when a black man does the same thing, it's just an average week in the city and no one pays any attention.
edit on 11-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Imagine your wife is on a flight sitting down and she's asked to de-plane and cover or be kicked out...

I think someone wanting someone else to cover up, when it's within guidelines of the airline, far beyond a brawl between 2 adults.

The airline was wrong. She had on vacation wear and the flight was coming from the Caribbean. She was a little "thick" but I didn't really see anything offensive about what she was wearing. I'd rather airlines kick off people who get on planes dressed like they are going to a slumber party - pajama bottoms, furry slippers, neck pillow, etc. I see the slobs on practically every flight.

With that said, social media enables a lot of this outrage. I was once told I couldn't board in First Class by Delta around '97 or '98. I was pissed and I do think they gate agent was being racist towards me. The reason? I had on jeans instead of slacks.

I had a "buddy pass" which is a free ticket that Delta employees get. My neighbor worked for Delta and would often give them to me. Apparently, they had a rule back then that you have to wear slacks if using a buddy pass. However, the rule was never enforced. I had on jeans because I sat in some bubble gum and ruined my dress slacks so didn't wear them on my return flight. Mind you, my jeans weren't hanging off my ass. I had on a collar polo shirt, briefcase, etc. For some reason, this gate agent decided to play rule stickler.

It wasn't worth me arguing as I needed to get home, so I went to bathroom and changed into my stained slacks. To add further to my anger, I witnessed this same gate agent let on a guy with no id! This was pre-9/11 and the guy forgot his ID and the agent gave him a pass.

Of course, I get into first class and everyone is wearing jeans. Mind you this was a weekend flight...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Looks like Walmart with rides.

Not enough dirty crying children.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

3:18 Security guard in light blue shirt grabs his crotch with both hands and then brings his hands to his nose like he's smelling them several times right in the middle of everything. I'm dying....LOL! That's his 15 seconds of fame.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You really have to ask yourself...why isn't this plastered all over the front page of every single MSM news page????

I saw it on my Yahoo! start page for days. Does that count?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I ride on buddy passes with Delta. If I wanted first class, I had towear a dress and no sandals.

Paying passengers can wear whatever they want but not employees or buddy pass riders.

Nothing racial about it. Been that way for at least 50 years.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Not enough dirty crying children.

I'd tell you I could remedy that but you couldn't pay me to go to Disney.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

I ride on buddy passes with Delta. If I wanted first class, I had towear a dress and no sandals.

Paying passengers can wear whatever they want but not employees or buddy pass riders.

Nothing racial about it. Been that way for at least 50 years.

Guess you missed the part about selective enforcement of the rule...

It seems to be an antiquated rule considering how flying airlines nowadays is barely a step up from Greyhound, even in First Class.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join