It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just listened to Erica Luke's radio show with Skinwalker ranch guard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Managed to listen to the whole interview, sticking with it after the prolonged introduction and slagging off of the commercial aspect i.e. George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell Lockyer. Not being aware of him before I had to take Chris Marks at face value, he sounded reasonably plausible I thought, though the questioning from Lukes was quite poor - it wasnt really an interview as such but then again most podcast hosts to be honest aren't actually that good at asking questions.
There were a few interesting accounts, entirely in the second half of the show, the frog with the bill of a caiman was one as was the claim to see the human morph into the wolf. I think Marks alluded to having written copious notes on his experiences, I wonder if we should expect a book at some point in the future....
Seems like part 2 will air tonight, probably worth a listen for anyone with an interest in the case.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Anyone hear part 2? I haven't had time/availability yet, but I'll get to it next few days. Just wondering if it was a nothingburger like part 1

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just finished listening to part 2 of the interview: kcorradio.com...

He finally talked about some experiences he had, and Erica actually was involved in asking questions and steering the conversation this time!

Few takeaways for me were that he claims he communicated with whatever is there with a ouija board, and the planchette flew off the board and hit him in the chest before anyone actually touched it.

Said there were carvings on rocks in the area, one with the initials 'AW" along with the masonic symbol, and that this 'AW" communicated via the ouija.

Also says he had an animal companion he named Toby that was kind of like a dog or coyote mixed with a fox with a big bushy tail. He see the animal, but if he turned on infrared, thermal etc he wasn't visible, but was when he turned them off.

Apparently Chris will be back at some point on the show. I found it interesting, but there's something about him that makes me not necessarily believe everything he says. There are so many reports of weirdness there that it's not so much the incidents he says he had that sound unbelievable, but maybe the way he talks that imply to me that he has some kind of agenda. Maybe it's just me.

edit on 7/14/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join