It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently leaked video...Please Debunk

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This looks too good to be true (please feel free to debunk). Its a recently purported leak:

Real UFO footage was leaked by a former Pentagon employee named Miss X. What you see in this video is of extraterrestrial origin. This material and hundreds of video material has been preserved behind closed doors for a good reason, so be prepared for COINTELPRO tactics such as self-titled debunkers and fact checkers attempting to discredit the real proof. News publications about the secret Pentagon program "Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program" does not exist and is an attempt to mislead the people. Miss X has stored many UFO evidence on USB sticks and is going to release them. Location, date, time, and names will not be mentioned due to security reasons.

Top secret UFO video leaked by former Pentagon worker
edit on 2-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/7/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Jul 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The music seems legit.
Other than that, I see these ufos all the time at night.

You can lead a horse to water...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Real UFO footage was leaked by a former Pentagon employee named Miss X
What you see in this video is of extraterrestrial origin.

They start by telling you it's real footage and then claim it's of extraterrestrial origin , leaked by Miss X no less.
What more do you need.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
This looks too good to be true (please feel free to debunk).

Yeah but if you try and debunk it that means it's true and you're COINTELPRO

No time, no dates, no place - the only thing that's protecting is the video maker's scam.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

the zoomed in part of the OP video (not video below) which starts 2:52 where the action is, is from 1:30, I have zero explanation, maybe its a perspective thing or just cgi, but for me it gave me chills and an excuse for legs and co

edit on 2-7-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
At this point anytime I see someone use the name *Title* X all I can think of is Commander X.

In other words, I assume they're full of #.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nocturnal lights in the sky, the absolute lowest on the Hynek Scale. Intriguing, but no context. Further, how can anyone tell this is of extra-terrestrial origin, as claimed? Where was this shot? When was this shot? Was an attempt made to locate the airliner? Why the sensationalistic treatment? There is absolutely nothing in this video that can be used to claim extra-terrestrial. There is no proof ATIP wasn't real.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The acceleration and change of direction weren't THAT impressive, in comparison to some other UFO vids Ive seen, a high performance military drone might be able to do that.

However, one part about that object that WAS incredibly impressive, is how it stopped on a dime. You cant travel that fast in one direction then stop on a dime in the air. Its not possible, you're momentum at that speed would overrun and type of air braking imaginable, not even massive parachutes could stop it that quick.

Even with a high powered engine suddenly switching thrust in the opposite direction you cant stop that fast and stay still.

The only way you could conceivably do that is with some type of rocket engine immediately blasting on in the direction you were traveling, and the amount of force from that engine you would need to create would be a massive explosion.

You dont see anything of the sort here.

This passes the smell test IMHO.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
my bad!
edit on 2/7/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What's the saying about things that seem too good to be true usually not being true?

Any video that doesn't give specific details like time, date, location, direction isn't worth debunking. I take the view that anonymous unidentified videos with no details have to be proven to be real, not that they have to be proven to be false.

At least if you had detailed information about the video, you could look for similar videos made by other sources in the same area, and if you see the same thing from multiple angles, that tends to lean in favor of something real. Some places even have whole sky cameras that record skies with a wide field of view. When you can't even check, it's a waste of time, especially since we know that people are profiting from youtube channels showing fake UFOs, there's a lot of incentive to fake them.

edit on 201972 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I’m not buying this one, Cellty, but at the very least it seems a good representation of a phenomena witnessed by many thousands of people.

Here’s a little-known and pretty ambitious “scientific” study that made some interesting observations about these types of sightings.

Project Identification: Ufology's Red-Headed Stepchild
edit on 2-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Playing this video locked up my phone. First time I've had to totally shut down phone and restart in a long time, kinda weird

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Playing this video locked up my phone. First

Duplicate.....oops!
edit on 2-7-2019 by tayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Did the earth stop rotating while filming this ?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

You cant travel that fast in one direction then stop on a dime in the air.

Excellent point. I have no idea what this is.....

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
From same channel....

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

What's the saying about things that seem too good to be true usually not being true?

Any video that doesn't give specific details like time, date, location, direction isn't worth debunking. I take the view that anonymous unidentified videos with no details have to be proven to be real, not that they have to be proven to be false.

At least if you had detailed information about the video, you could look for similar videos made by other sources in the same area, and if you see the same thing from multiple angles, that tends to lean in favor of something real. Some places even have whole sky cameras that record skies with a wide field of view. When you can't even check, it's a waste of time, especially since we know that people are profiting from youtube channels showing fake UFOs, there's a lot of incentive to fake them.

Couldn't agree more.

At 3:32 - "The object travels a distance of several hundred meters in a few seconds"

We have no way to know this based on this video since no context. No time and date provided, no location, no direction, no information on who recorded it etc

Location, date, time, and names will not be mentioned due to security reasons.

Why release a video of a UFO (purportedly "of extraterrestrial origin" no less!) and then give no information that can prove (partially or fully) or disprove it??

Sorry, doesn't make sense to me....

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I thought for a second that I was looking at an old Asteroids video game screen capture. Lights. Specks. No real provenance. This is evidence?

However, if it was real, then I can certainly imagine the pilots of the airliner crapping themselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You are 100% correct! I placed a piece of Scotch Tape on a star to mark its position and it didn't move for over 2+ minutes, that wraps this up.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If they are real, one may expect them to be technically advanced. It is therefor not entirely unthinkable that they indeed may have developed some kind of method to overcome the sudden decrease in speed.

I imagine it to be something like the way reactive armor works. And no, I do not suggest in any way the use of explosives, but rather applying a much less violent mechanical version of the reactive armor principle.

a reply to: Lucidparadox

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join