It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange reporting about Unidentified Object Flying over Korea DMZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Both Fox NEWS and 9News have ran a headline saying

'' unidentified flying object detected over Korea DMZ ''

FOXNEWS is.. well on TV.. but 9news has it in their online article thtas only 50minutes old.
Link

South Korea's military has detected an "unidentified object" flying near the border with North Korea.
The South's Joint Chiefs of Staff said its radar found "the traces of flight by an unidentified object" today over the central portion of the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) that bisects the two Koreas.

Fox News seems to just be running the same photos, footage and narration for Trumps ad hoc meeting with Kim Un... even though the flashing banner clearly talks about an Unidentified Object
edit on 1/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

Found Fox News article..

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 1/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Perhaps a Government or News Organization drone. The entire world was focused on that location Sunday.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Perhaps a Government or News Organization drone. The entire world was focused on that location Sunday.

could be... you'd think SK Military could distinguish though..

surreal seeing '' Unidentified Flying Object detected...... '' being run by mainstream news outlets...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

There's no doubt it was something real. Need more info on it's size, speed, height, behavior, etc..

The possibilities are intriguing though. Especially for those of us who watch science fiction shows and movies.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
was it large round and bright orange ?

could it have been Trump himself ? 8)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It was blackops flagship - USSC Retribution.

Incase Trump was taken out by a NK sniper.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Considering the delicate situation and location I'd assume it was something from the US keeping an eye on the going on's. Possibly something relatively secret so the South Koreans didn't know about it or the South Koreans knew by to keep it all secret are just denying anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

When you see the same headline and images on multiple networks from my experience they have been "instructed" to run such headlines..

The DMZ is not somewhere that one can simply fly drones, from anyone that has been there you do not smile, wave, sneeze etc etc etc...

So it is either yet another attempt to get the UFO phenomena on to the table of the plebs for whatever the reason, or it is just click bate to score a few cheap views and they are well aware that it is something related to the meeting.

It is interesting that only a few years ago that UFO reporting was firmly only for the tabloids that would also include the buzz words "crazy" and "conspiracy" in the same headline to now they are aligning it with real world changing events.

One can only guess at the reasoning for this but I am certainly do not think it is by coincidence..

It could of course just be time travelers on a cheap weekend break, they view this before heading back to the creation of the welling boot then off to see Jesus in his hippy days...
edit on 1-7-2019 by Petra137 because: added

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker
My thoughts exactly. I mean the POTUS is in historically unfriendly territory, it makes sense assets would be overhead in case any # went down.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

thats what i was thinking about this..

The South Korean Military made the announcement, they would know the airspace above and over the DMZ better than anyone.. yet they say its unidentified and the whole article is very vague..

For Fox News and Channel 9 to run it, get approved ...

strange...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The article has apparently been amended...
SK now saying it was a flock of birds.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

www.thesun.co.uk...

This was posted an hour or so ago. In the article they mention that jets were scrambled which was not included previously.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So - the article has been "amended" to say it was just a "flock of birds"...……..suuuuuure. So SK has just told the North Koreans that they can't tell the difference between an actual object and a flock of birds......you think that's good defence policy? Something is wrong - VERY wrong - here.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A flock of birds because it wasn't supposed to be seen or announced !!

OOPS!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a couple fully loaded B-2's flying over Pyongyang at the precise moment Trump stepped across that line! And, NK was on full notice about it too! "Don't try to pull any funny stuff, Kimmy...or ELSE!"

I mean, just think about it...what if Kimmy's boys tried to snatch Trump? Can you imagine??? All hell would have broken loose!!!

Further, I would actually be surprised if there weren't military surveillance assets climbing all over that meeting on the DMZ!! What an intelligence bonanza, right?

edit on 7/1/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

Yeah I'm tending to go with that - the TrumpMobile - waiting to beam him up.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

From your link:

South Korean media, citing unidentified military officials, quickly speculated that it was likely be a North Korean helicopter flying across the border into South Korea. But pilots of the several fighter jets deployed to the area later found that the object was a group of about 20 birds, a South Korean military official said, requesting anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak to reporters on the issue.

Best comment from the link:

"when you can't distinguish a UFO from a flock of birds maybe it's time for a career change."

20 birds. Visual confirmation by military pilots.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino
That must've been one hell of a close bird formation, or SK was told to keep their mouth's shut about what the US had up there during the meeting.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think it would be foolish to think the elite don't have some kind of secret craft by now that they use for occasions like this. I'm sure Trump (or whoever is really in charge ) has secret crafts that follow them around for protection. A fail safe incase anything goes wrong, with highly advanced defense/offense functionality. I personally think the physical /solid state UFOs are all government craft while the "light" ufos are entities of some kind (fallen angels)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Good catch and not the first time UFOS have been reported in that area (or the Iron Triangle)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also not the first time birds have been used to try and debunk ufo sightings - check out these "high flying seagulls"

www.nicap.org...

top topics

join